For 1/2/3/4, which is the hardest to achieve for a one rep max?

for 1/2/3/4, which is the hardest to achieve for a one rep max?

Attached: 1649729913688.jpg (680x362, 45.58K)

4 pl8 deadlift imo. idk who are all these people who assume that your deadlift should be randomly 1 extra plate heavier than your squat

For me it was the squat but that’s because I’m taller and my squat stalled for a while after I managed to rep 2pl8

1pl8 non-negotiable the easiest
2pl8 was next for me
4pl8
then 3pl8
despite my legs blowing up in size my squat still sucks

It depends what kind of form you use.
2pl with a ridiculous arch and ultrawide grip will be easy.
3pl low bar will be easy. 3pl high bar a2g is difficult
4pl sumo, mixed grip is easy. Double underhand conventional is difficult.

deadlift was my first one I hit lmao

I haven't achieved any of these yet, but I think my squat is closest (I can do 255 for 5x5, never try 1RM though).

Sorry to hijack, but I've been lifting about 3 years now, and current lifts are (all 5x5):
OHP: 115
Bench: 175
Squat: 255
DL: 285

I've just done 5x5 linear progression and I'm severely stalled. What kind of routine should I move onto to get these numbers up?

One rep max? What are you, a DYEL? all of these are pretty easy even for reps if you've been lifting for any length of time desu. All my buddies at my gym can do these basic lifts, except the females. Yes, even a 16 year old German kid who is an international student and works out everyday.

Are you super light or a woman by chance? those are quite low numbers for three years of lifting

1pl8 took me the longest. its probably because when i started lifting i weighed like 55kg

squat then DL especially if you're tall.
BP > OHP

I lift more than you and I started with basically the bar 8 months ago

Just started deadlifting. Is it normal for your lower back to feel stretched or swollen the next day
I swear my form is close to perfect

You people suck at this. Just start adding 5 lbs plates each workout. You can lift just 10 more lbs right faggot?

Attached: 1651536528389.jpg (828x824, 461.31K)

1pl8 strict form is the hardest, a lot of people cheat a bit on ohp

If you’re pulling double overhand exclusively you’re retarded. There is 0 chance your double overhand max is anywhere close to your actual max, so the only muscle that’s benefiting is your forearms.

4, but I have a lumbar injury.
I know growing OHP is one of the hardest things to do, I dunno one day I just stopped lifting for 2 years and then I walked into the gym being able to do a 1 pl8 OHP

If you're not doing strict for all these lifts then it's a zero

OHP was easiest for me
then bench press
then squat and deadlift

im tall and have long arms so i dont think i was really advantageous in any lift

How do you cheat?
Doing a push press isn't an OHP
strict press is the only way to do it

Depends on body proportions. There are generally 3 types, manlet, average, and lanklet.
Manlet gets 2/3 very easy but deadlift is super hard, average gets 1/2/3/4 at a normal rate, and lanklet always has a high as fuck deadlift, okay bench, and shit squat.

1 pl8 OHP is the easiest one to hit though hands down. 3 pl8 squat is possibly hardest if its ATG no belt or sleeves, and highbar, but I agree 4 pl8 is generally gonna be the hardest one if youre going conventional.

either eat more, or move on to an intermediate program like the texas method that has you progress each week instead of each gym session

Yeah lol my max on deads is 5 something, and I could barely pull 405 double overhand.

squat -> DL -> OHP -> bench was the order I got mine in

We need height and weight as well as gender. Assuming youre an average lanklet, you gotta eat more and hit those pyramids and 5x10s.

Deadlift is the hardest for me, long torso short legs gang, 1 Plate OHP was the first for me

I hit 3pl8 squat first, then 2pl8 bench, and then 4pl8 deadlift.

I never maxed out my OHP until a few years into working out, but my OHP is 205 and my bench is 355, so I guess I'm a bit of an OHPlet, since I hit 3 pl8 bench before 2pl8 OHP

>double underhand deadlift

1pl8 is not hard at all

t. Only one of these I've hit

What is the meaning of "1/2/3/4'?
Pls I am new

jesus fucking christ what have you been fucking doing for 3 years. you did the SS without the gomad. Shovel some food down what the fuck else

Does anyone have the one of Senator Armstrong holding a Monster Sugar Free can?

Attached: CF26D6B2-DC02-405B-82FB-EDBE9D92D516.gif (640x360, 1.19M)

Im at 1/2/2/2
Can't imagine squating 3pl8 I feel like id snap in half

I hit one plate OHP for reps before I even squatted two plates