/fat/ Fat loss general

don't be the racoon edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For light snackers who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication. This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

Attached: FVTitK8UsAI0nM4.jpg (2048x1152, 387.05K)

Is there a way to reverse the plateau or is it part of losing weight
Also I did my first pullup, think my body's getting lighter

Remember to never eat carbs, friends.

Attached: 1654098798229.png (898x512, 507.85K)

gz on the pull up bro, I'm still working towards doing them unassisted

Is eating every 1 hour bad?

that dude isn't natty at all

i ate carbs and surgar today
cope abfag tiny arm dyel

Attached: abfag.png (729x1284, 1.25M)

I'm going into surgery soon, barely eaten in like 2 days and imagine il be even more sore/nauseous ect afterwards, wish me luck /fat/
>Appendix removal

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-10-22-23-05-847_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 798.21K)

dyels fear the strength maxed bloated incel

Attached: b82d388e96408ab9e975e0c919a05869.jpg (900x900, 86.23K)

Soon.

Attached: 1655299633134.png (576x902, 767.58K)

What a weird unaesthetic torso oof, I bet it was alot of effort too :|

>almost having a heart attack for this?
tiny arm ab obsessed dyels cant stop losing

Attached: LUL.jpg (900x900, 47.82K)

91kg @6ft. Was doing okay but I ate almost half of an entire cake today.

Attached: cakeman.jpg (1216x2142, 392.45K)

Because of reasons I have very little space to workout (not even enough room to do a pushup) and also can't introduce any excessive weight to the environment. Are resistance bands a meme or legit? I've dropped 12lbs in one month of just changing my diet with really no change in physical activity, but I know just diet won't be good enough for long

Bros, Im gonna have a massive cheat day on July 28th

Plateauing isn't a thing, your weight simply caught up with your calorie intake. There's no transcendental metabolic bruhaha going on. Eat less and you will start losing weight again.

Looking good king, don't let a slip become a throwback. WAGMI.

Nice genetics user
Get the rope style ones that stack with removable handles ect, I had some - they were alright - buy brand name imo
>planning a cheat day
NGMI

have finally lost enough weight to start working
got a job interview tomorrow

Meaningful change takes so long.

Attached: 12753267856.jpg (1313x879, 481.16K)

>developed the foot scabs and crusty yellow sides

Attached: Withered wojak?.png (680x532, 51.75K)

Day 1 vs Day 50 carnivore. 271 to 245. Strong lifts, great mood, no hunger. CICO is neat, but this works far better for me. I encourage trying it for a few weeks if you're curious.

Set me back around $8 but it’s nice to splurge now and then. Pan-seared speckled trout with steamed Brussels sprouts. Only took about ten minutes to throw together. Trout used olive oil, capers, onions, white wine, lemon juice, paprika, salt/pepper. Sear one side in olive oil, flip, add capers onions and wine, reduce heat and cover to simmer and steam until done. Sprouts were steamed and tossed with a pat of butter, lemon juice, and salt. I’m so glad I’m learning more about cooking. Next time I’m going to add parsley.

Attached: 5E26CD76-883D-4CC6-92C3-17B4B09CF333.jpg (2000x1500, 1.16M)

Forgot pic because I'm retarded.

Attached: 265A4C29-2946-483D-B472-402528D63CEC.jpg (1170x1170, 232.02K)

Attached: Aristotle_Onassis_1967cr.jpg (914x1218, 339.06K)

Nice work! But I’ve got to ask about the sunburn.

how many calories is in that?

Fuck if I know. Um, not many. Eh heh. Math is hard.

>don't mind dieting, but the thought of changing normal diet entirely upsets me
>food has become an emotional cope to replace a normal social life since I barely leave the house since everything I need are at home, including my job
>the thought of not being able to eat what I want when I want makes me want to rope

im too retarded to stay skinny

Attached: suffer.png (524x617, 329.67K)

someone please doompill me /scare me
tell me how soon I'm going to die and how it'll all be my fault cause I refused change

kek I wouldn't mind being high BF% if I looked like you

>Um, not many.
Yeah that's what it looks like. I usually have much bigger fillets when having fish so I was worried I might be overshooting my cals.

I’m ass end of Gen X and my old classmates are dropping like flies. There’s been the odd car accident or cancer, but I’m telling you with a somber face that all of the dead were ALL flirting with obesity or just plain obese. And they’re not dying in their 50’s. They began dying in their early 40s. Tik tok, user.

You seem too far gone, you need to motivate yourself, not seek it from internet retards

you need to reexamine your relationship with food or YWNGMI long term

even if you refuse to change your ways, at least drop the goyslop for quality homecooked equivalents

>Nice genetics user
really? how?