Alright, serious question about being vegetarian

I’m considering a vegetarian diet cause I think animals are cute and I don’t wanna eat them. Am I seriously cucking myself, health and fitness wise??
For the vegetarians out there how do you get your protein in?

Atm I’m pretty lean and I don’t want my performance or aesthetics to be affected.

Attached: C314B9D4-0F86-4427-9161-F7B53E295A2C.jpg (480x376, 27K)

Youll be fine just eat eggs retard. Dairy, legumes, etc are on the table, you just have to be more mindful of getting protein in since its not as simple as just eating more meat

You know the bolt gun used to put down cattle? Id use that on your knees and elbows each ball your feet hands shins then id use it on your eyes and centre of your forehead then id punch as many holes into your head as I could before throwing your corpse through your loved ones sitting room window for my amusement

Sounds reasonable. Now answer the questions or gtfo of the thread.

Try it, I didnt like dropping meat from my diet, you might , you might not. Only way to find out is to try it

>For the vegetarians out there how do you get your protein in?
powder if you want to save money, if you're not poor just eat a lot of small fish and arthropods with meat substitute
arthropods dont even have brains and small fish are dumb so you might as well eat them

eggs are only 12g protein max per egg, completely useless
the people who say this shit don't lift
eating 20 eggs a day is not good for you or fun

Simple answer:
100 vegetarians and 99 meat eaters have a fight to the death(all males), on which side do you bet your money?
Answering this question also answers yours OP

I want to empty my prostate, blast hot CUM on that cows face right now.
What do you think about that OP?

Egg whites and Greek yogurt are flexible enough to get a lot of lean protein in a lot of different meals. Are you going to eat fish? Fish makes it easy. Tilapia and sardines are cheap and cheaper and have massive protons.
Finally, being vegetarian is fine and can even be admirable. I’d just caution that it’s one thing to recognize that our current way of treating animals is completely out of whack with what is normal and natural, and another to assign human moral categories to animals. By blurring the distinction between humans and lower animals, we much more likely to treat the former with the dignity of the latter the latter than the reverse. That’s all.

>100 vegetarians and 99 meat eaters have a fight to the death(all males), on which side do you bet your money?
Considering there have been no differences in muscle mass, but vegans/vegetarians have much higher endurance, I'd place my bets on the vegetarians.

Also probably higher IQ on average because they evolved past
>MEET = MACHO
Grug thinking

Found the boomer

OP as a vegetarian I get my protein on eggs, beans, peanut butter and protein powder. Even through a shoulder surgery I've never felt nutritionally deficient. I eat 6+ eggs a day and all my blood tests in the past 5 years have had low LDL count, great HDL count perfect triglycerides and normal values everywhere else. RHR is 59, BP is 116/70. I also eat shrimp since in my mind they're just seabugs. All my eggs are from local pasture raised chickens.

Good luck OP, being vegetarian is extremely worth it for the mental gains.

>thinks you can only eat one source of protein a day
user you are genuinely a mouth breather

Attached: 19DEF16C-AAE2-4D82-89E8-97CC22626FB0.jpg (375x375, 23.29K)

OP is a pussy that absolutely refuses to accept reality
If we lived in a primitive society I’d kill you and fuck your bitch

>Egg whites
opinion discarded

>Vegetarians deficient in DHA and other critical brain nutrients = smaller brains = lower iq
decisive

>If we lived in a primitive society I’d kill you and fuck your bitch
Actually you'd be the village idiot. You'd be eating what little crops you could figure out how to grow too since you couldn't stroll into a supermarket and buy grain-fed cow flesh wrapped in plastic at your leisure.

Tell me what DHA is and it's function without googling it.

Then tell me why it does not appear on any list of essential nutrients.

an essential fatty acid and is found highly concentrated in the human brain. some neurologists speculate conciousness wouldnt be possible without it but thats a bit out there. vegetarians and specifically vegans have significantly lower levels of DHA particularly an issue if the breast feeding mother is inaequate

and you can convert ALA to DHA but its unreliable just like the beta carotene to vit A conversion. animal foods provide the best source

>doesn't even answer the very first question
>does a low-IQ rewrite of the first result he finds on google
>can't spell

I'm not a grammar nazi at all but if you're going to call people stupid you may as well learn to right click the squiggly line under text that indicates you can't spell.

There was a big review of this and the muscle mass difference wasn't statistically significant for plant based diets. There was a statistically significant, but aesthetically meaningless advantage to eating meat in terms of body fat %, but it was less than a single percentage point.

If you still eat eggs and dairy it is very easy to get a fine diet as a vegetarian. Vegan is trickier and requires some research and supplements but is doable.

>I think animals are cute
The dumbest reason not to eat animals.

I implore you to read the very first sentence again and then reflect as to why you're giving dietary advice when you're obese and dropped out of high school.

>blah blah blah on argument
>b-but your grammar!

Being vegetarian over vegan makes life a whole lot easier as you still get access to milk, cheese and eggs. Cute factor is as legit a reason as any to become a vegetarian, consider becoming a pescetarian so you can still eat fish if that fits into your world view. You can make being a vegetarian work without having to eat food that tastes like trash.

>Youll be fine just eat eggs retard
yeah you're the one who said "just eat eggs" i was merely pointing out how retarded it is
eggs give fuck all protein

except I answered your question. docked points for bad spelling i gues

>completely ignores hunting
You’re fucking retarded user which further proves my point about how detached you are. Idgaf if I was the village idiot and nothing you say matters. You’d literally be dead

>deletes his reply then makes a shitty strawman instead

I can't tell who I hate more. The Jews who created the vaccines that made you autistic or your low intelligence combined with high argumentativeness.

what is the end-game in terms of macro sustainability of vegans/vegebros?
do all meat producing animals simply get corralled into reservations where they cannot be predated upon? a la african reservations. what about wild interactions between natural predators (which we are but ignoring for now)?
what does an over population of grass feeding herbivores look like? (spoiler it is mass deforestation)
is the hubris such that we think we can control the entire ecosystem and keep things finely balanced? and where is the balance point? that in and of itself is pride talking as we have no concept of what a macro efficient balanced system would look like. it is far too complex.
not to mention that mono-ag kills trillions of insects a year. destroys top soil. has massive amounts of processing necessary to make mono-ag foods edible. whereas you simply butcher an animal and apply heat.
humans natural role in the environment, the thing our body has spent millions of years evolving for, is eating animals. if you have moral qualms, raise your own or source locally. if you live in a city and cannot, kys.

Not the same user you retard plus you took that completely out of context. Learn how to read

>Idgaf if I was the village idiot and nothing you say matters. You’d literally be dead
Actually, I'd be like all of the Greek philosophers, who were almost exclusively vegetarians.

In fact, vegetarians seem to be vastly overrepresented among the greatest in history. Odd.

Attached: great-vegetarians.jpg (840x600, 324.82K)

its the same thing. you want to say the same thing three different ways? its an essential fatty acid that makes up a lot of your brain exactly what i said in im guessing the part about vegans and vegetarians is triggering you

You would go immediately on suicide watch if electricty cut off for more than a week. You are no grug, you wish you could be but you can't be grug

Are you still seething?

I don't respond seriously to posters who can't answer the questions I asked. It reveals them as bad faith posters and/or morons. If you want a serious reply, answer the question. If you cannot even see what the question is, you don't deserve a reply and should return back to the idiot camp with your mentally ill king.

Attached: 3128.png (1500x1200, 1.37M)

>Plato
Lol, ok bro.