So, what's Any Forums opinion about weed?

so, what's Any Forums opinion about weed?
have you ever tried it? were there any bad consequences?

Attached: Weed.png (450x480, 22.4K)

gave me gyno

Made me gay
>Captcha: 2G8YY

Ive tried all kinds of drugs except for Opiates i think i hit every category, weed is good for watching movies or making any activity more interesting, dont reccomend smoking daily but you do you.
Some people get negative thoughts on it, some feel good, its kind of RNG

Turned me into a lazy tranny

I used to smoke weed when i was 16 to 21, no bullshit most of the time i was depressed, also my group of friends back in high school were stoners.

Now with 24 i realised how much time i lost on that shit, started lifting at 22 and eventually got away from them.

Weed basically ruined my life. Also ive smoked lots of meth and done heroin and quitting both was easier for me than quitting weed which i still abuse until today. Ive done every drug youve ever heard of and a bunch youve never heard of and it all started with the dudeweed

Attached: soyout.jpg (97x104, 3.38K)

blow sativa only crew checking in

i love weed but rarely smoke it nowadays, its hard to buy in my country
even when i had it regularly i would only smoke once every 1-2 weeks, you shouldn't do it more than that but it is the absolute best drug and one of the only ones id actually consider "good"

It's great but I abuse it so I try to stay away from it.

I love smoking it in private but I'm considerably less likable and socially adept when I'm high.

It's not bad before physical activity but you don't want to blast your lungs too much

OP here, one thing i noticed is that my memory has gotten worse, like way worse.
will i ever get it back?

stay away
yes
yes

I was in the best shape of my life doing this. I had access to weed, so I made tinctures that i could easily put into beverages. Not sure on dosage, but I gave some ppl my tincture and they basically went to sleep.

Get up. Cup of coffee w/ tincture.
1-2 hours cardio, either in gym or outside. Never had been able to do this before weed, especially outside.
1 hour Light lifting and/or yoga class, wasnt trying to put on mass
Go home, vape prob. 1g of high-grade weed. Good times.
University courses, planned my schedule around this.
Never drank, just hung out and smoked weed, lots of fun when other ppl were getting shitfaced, never had anything I regret when MOST people had one or two things they did but would go "lol, thats crazy!" while secretly feeling shame.

Now that I dont use it daily, if somene is at a party or whatever, I have a couple of tokes and I enjoy myself.

I sort of agree with WIllie Nelson, life is full of stress, and if you need something to deal with it on a daily basis, weed is probably better for you than whiskey, to paraphrase.

Typically the people who are "problem stoners" are ppl who do nothing but smoke weed for psychological reasons.

As for it gives you tits, does Snoop Dogg look like he has tits? I dunno.

a gift and a curse
without it im pretty aggressive, take perceived sights to seriously, and act alot more extroverted in general, making jokes, making dating profiles. getting out and about on the social scene.

*hits blunt one time* absolutely cringe at every joke i ever made no matter the positive reaction, same goes for the chat logs from the dating apps (again no matte how successful) they now make me embarrassed and i immediately delete them.
I spend the majority of time at home being introspective and reading, when i do hang out with people i take a back seat,
nothing affects me but i dont effect anything either.

I smoke all day erry day
and my lifts arent spectacular but they show linear progression so thats what a I care about

>drugs i enjoy good
>other drugs bad
stratosphere iq level

This without the tranny part. I become this braindead lazy sloth for days and sometimes weeks after I smoke.

Way better than dealing with hangovers

Attached: 1jEi-ee9Hv4VTjfL96y1D755bCJ-IeyLpfQRI8NCpGY.jpg (1080x914, 112.29K)

weighing up health effects vs positive effects it is one of the only good drugs along with caffeine when taken in moderation

I use 5mg gummies every once in awhile, very low dose and good enough for me. I'll use it like 3 times a week and then not at all for like 2 weeks, and only at night after I'm done with everything and settling down

weed is reddit