Ketobros

ketobros...

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-15 16-19-54.png (689x205, 77.08K)

This is why he lost the war

In Table Talks Hitler is quoted as loving duck meat, and in Mein Kampf he nowhere mentions a vegetarian diet. Only that he survived on milk and bread for years due to poverty.

Jury is out on whether he was vegetarian.

>thing bad because... hitler likes it!!!

If you want context of why he did this, he had gastrointestinal issues and his doctor was trying all sorts of shit to get it to stop. He wasn’t an ideological vegetarian, rather medicine at the type wasn’t able to help solve his problems so his doctor had him eat a certain way.

Source: my ass. And also Hitler’s War by David Irving

I kind of like hitler, he rallied up germans even though he was austrian, that alone is pretty cool. He seems to have gotten the short end of the stick considering there have been way worse leaders than him in history but whatever

hitler made deals with demons and got fucked up
he was a vessel for absolute evil

>Table Talks
You realize that's a forgery right?

Austria isn't real
South Germans are pretty much the same thing as North Germans
Only difference is south Germans are all pedophiles who fuck their children and sometimes fuck pigs

>South Germans are pretty much the same thing as North Germans
t. swathy alponoid southener

>read mein Kampf
>vegetarianism as a topic never comes up

>read his speeches
>vegetarianism isn’t a point he brings up

As someone else said, Hitler was a vegetarian due to health issues. Not because he was a bleeding heart or thought it was a superior diet. And if you think him bantering with his generals or other people about his diet means anything more than just banter, then I don’t think you understand German sense of humor.

Oh look a hateful jew

Supposedly written by Bormann. Hard to tell if it is true or not. Probably fake though since it is very contradictory.

In no provable piece written or spoken by him, has Hitler ever declared pro or against vegetarianism. The man had more important issues to deal with most likely too.

>And if you think him bantering with his generals or other people about his diet means anything more than just banter, then I don’t think you understand German sense of humor.
Not arguing with you but I am genuinely curious what you meant by this. Could you expand just a little?

Halts Maul, Englander.

Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Germany,Netherlands are all smaller parts of one greater Germanic identity. We are one despite our differences.

And you Judeo-anglos will not stop us a 3rd time.

Attached: 1650281509313.gif (398x254, 3.63M)

>eating a corpse
damn this is kind of a good point

also milk and eggs provide all the B12 you need

lacto-ovo vegetarianism is king

eggs are based

shut up inbred goat fucker.

imagine paying $10/lb for corpse

even at $3.50 a gallon of milk is a steal in terms of macros per dollar. and conventional eggs omg they just give em away

1 can beans
1 cup oats
1 cup rice
>50g protein
64oz milk
>114g protein
6 eggs
>150g protein
there they are, your macros. for vitamins C, E, K have a little fruit, nuts, and greens. fuck meat

Eating meat is gay therefore I don’t eat meat

>Halts Maul, Englander
Es heißt "Halt's Maul, Engländer" du Möchtegerndeutscher.

Expand on what?
>Hitler are you enjoying your lettuce?
>ah this lettuce makes me strong, you should eat more lettuce if you wish to work as hard as me
And everybody laughs… It’s literally that banal