Bout to go eat $5 of chicken in my car. inflation my ass. good as lunch right here. brb. keep ya posted

bout to go eat $5 of chicken in my car. inflation my ass. good as lunch right here. brb. keep ya posted

Attached: PXL_20220615_210948281.jpg (2592x1944, 1.1M)

That’s a lot of protein for one sitting.

You're supposed to stretch out the protein by adding veggies and carbs to the meal to fill up on

Nah, i fast. Its better. Next stop pottersville

Based as fuck I eat 4 chicken thighs for lunch at work from hot deli. Gotta make vegans mald by killing twice as many of the squaky fuckers

>no added hormones or steroids
bruh i wont be eating this natty chicken, i want my chicken roided to the gills

and with some microplastics sweating off on top of it from continously staying hot under a plastic lid

*UPDATE*
Chicken was good. I followed the advice on this thread and only ate half of it and will eat the other half in a few hr. No refrigeration (homeless) so eating normal portions isn't an option.

goychicken

>goy slop
ngmi

Attached: -1.png (498x488, 246.27K)

$5? How many artificial chemicals they got in that thing?

chicken's one of the few things that have actually gotten cheaper. not sure why

farmers switching to chicken due to lower cost of operations, increasing supply? just a guess

Don't eat in your car please. That is disgusting

Attached: 01B3EC9F-C51A-49F4-9FB5-78C9C059A91E.gif (280x210, 1.7M)

where, then? in the library? the park bench?

hows this goyslop?

Attached: B96BB406-E8D4-4697-87B7-B657FF6EAE41.png (520x509, 236.46K)

at home at the table with your family

>chicken fed with s0i
>kept warm in plastic
yep, im calling goyslop

Nothing like cracking into a fresh hot Tis. Especially Costco. Best tis in the game and it’s not even close.

In fact you should buy a couple tis at a time, shred and refrigerate or freeze the meat and make broth from the bones. Costco tis is one of the most efficient foods in the country.

ok descent argument. not red pillimg but descent

At the movies. I recommend Top Gun: Maverick.

Attached: S9SbsMl[1].png (564x733, 343.01K)

I don't have a home, table or family.