How many miles to cycle until I'm fit?

How many miles to cycle until I'm fit?

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-210553_1.png (720x960, 1007.33K)

You will always be fat and gay as long as you do a keto diet.

Attached: 1642465720963.jpg (1011x1200, 130.46K)

Until you get hit by a car and die

Nice knee bruises. She loves giving head

lol I use the sidewalks and make the peds move. Not gonna stop until they deport every mexican yard worker, because they hitch those awful trailers to their trucks and leave tools hanging out to snag you.

cycle fag here, it’s less about the miles and more about the length of the ride. don’t worry too much about how fast you are going and just try to maintain a somewhat challenging pace as long as you can. find a nice paved trail by you and stay off the roads if you’re new. if you live in an area with good mtb trails that helps you do more imo because it’s way more fun, just don’t try to jump right away or you WILL fuck your shit up. always wear a helmet and don’t let road bike fags get to your head, most of them are chill but I’ve met plenty who were just as obnoxious as they look

fuck i love girls who ride bikes
not even just the hot ones who wear the rainbow sunglasses, literally any girl who rides a bike often is hot to me

50+ weekly to be a non novice.

to HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK]

The cycles you want are in mls not miles.

All of them.

Lifting weights is faster. Why not do both?

Cannot run/play sports for 2 months due to leg injury, how many miles/time and how fast do I have to cycle to replace a 10km run

Pretty much any girl under 160lb is hot to me at this point

Attached: 3F7A7265-F964-498E-875C-ED355A028908.png (461x428, 13.46K)

I’ve seen the general rule as 3 miles on the bike to every one mile run but in my experience it takes more than that to burn the same amount of calories

40 per day , 5 days a week and you will have godlike endurance, even if you smoke heavily.

Even 20-30 will get you in pretty good shape. Don't go out on 95+ days tho or you will shit yourself.

funny thing is he's visibly obese in both pictures, he's just so insanely fat on the right that left looks skinny by comparison

how long does it take you to do 40 miles? I did 30 the other day which is the most I've ever done and it took 2 hours
I'm mostly just scared of my chain snapping mid ride and having to spend 6 hours walking home

Sad but true

Attached: 1654740063816.jpg (471x388, 94.25K)

>160
Has the average fallen that far? I weighed that much at 6’2 as a sophomore high school basketball player. I was in good shape but it’s not like I was shredded. Can’t imagine what the average 5’4-5’9 woman looks like at that weight

Average american woman is easily 180 now.