Why go through all the trouble of self improvement to land a Stacy instead of just dating a girl who's your looksmatch?

Why go through all the trouble of self improvement to land a Stacy instead of just dating a girl who's your looksmatch?

Attached: 76A7673B-D1AA-4C4E-89D8-496CBD77529F.jpg (1170x2075, 1.71M)

rape whores

Because I care about tits and ass, I also care about spreading my seed far and wide. Family fags can kill themselves.

I hate myself and wouldn't be comfortable being touched, doesn't matter if she's hot or not

I lift for woman too buddeh.

Attached: 1655159005430.png (650x520, 83.32K)

my looks match is a fat chick with glasses, does nothing, not fun, complainer, obsessed with harry potter

Attached: 1633377614676.png (393x345, 222.51K)

Because I want to look like I could fuck Stacies but actually fuck girls like your pic. Do you think your pic would fuck around behind my back or worship me like a God if I was Zyzz or larger?

I am so autistic and insecure that even being ottermode at 6'4 I can only land fat/ugly girls.

Nothing worng with keeping a slam pig around

How is 2005 legal

>why do self improvement when you can be with someone who won't do self improvement?

Some people want more out of life.

Stop posting this fat ugly bitch.

Legal in Japan

>Lift enough for a Stacey
>Date someone below your bracket
>She's constantly worried you're going to cheat
>Asks if you're cheating
>Always answer yes
>She's got not idea what's going on
>Cheat anyway
>She becomes super paranoid and borderline schizo
>Doesn't leave you because you're the best she'll ever have
>Develops Stockholm syndrome
>Now have a free pass to beat her
>Continue beating and cheating until she commits suicide or stabs you in your sleep

That's the dream bros.

That's the dream boys.

I don’t. I hate women

Winners don’t settle for fat, disgusting, Jaba da Hut, Cheetos smelling pigs like that. Wouldn’t even use her as a slampig on an eight month dry spell. Her naked body would make any sane man puke.

I would probably legitimately date this girl in OP if she didn't have fake afro american hair

She’s obese and you have low standards

Yo momma obese and you on the down low lmao!

Nah I think neolithic era coomers were right

Attached: img_6463willendorf.jpg (2432x4293, 1.05M)

I'm not fat, curly haired, nor do I wear glasses