Fitness gear and clothing choices?

What clothing materials do you wear to the gym? Which brands have you found to be most preferable? Which performance aspects have you found to be most important?

>>Shorts - I've recently taken the lulu-pill and will most likely stick to them and Vuori as far as pure workout shorts go. High quality overall and also supplement those clout-gainz. I'm also partial to nylon blend shorts if I don't expect to do any cardio- additionally these have the dual usecase of being water/ outdoor shorts. Think pfg or baggies. Always 7" or less inseam for these types of shorts.

>>Shirts - No preference. Been getting relatively cheap stuff off amazon and at costco. Breathable poly blends are what I've found to prefer, but they've been getting snags and pills.. not sure how long they're going to last desu.

>>Socks - been using smartwool more recently but not particularly attached. I appreciate the moisture wicking blends. Any reccomendations?

>>Underwear - Addidas and 32 cool sliders are what I've been using. They're okay and for shorts with liners I just go commando. Really would like something with quick dry properties so I could hit the steam room or hop in the pool immediately after lifting.

>>Shoes - Allbirds or converse if no cardio. Really looking for a nice combo running/lifting shoe and it seems like nike has the best overall option. Bonus if they had dual purpose hiking/ outdoorsy ability.

Overall I think the longevity and cross functionality are the most important aspects to me, but would love to hear all of your insights and opinions! :)

Attached: brasshole.png (759x768, 1.06M)

N

I

I just wear whatever the fuck is cheap or old enough for me to not wear in another setting
It's gonna be drenched in fucking sweat anyway

G

-KE!

G

wifebeater, jorts, boots.

HBD vs HWD?

goddamn, she's rocking that HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK] whore outfit

>Rips cigs and 2 redbulls before..

Stop wearing plastic

What should she wear then?

holy fuuuuuaaaaark brehs
> no image search results
sauce me please I beg of you

Attached: 1641140440987.jpg (1080x721, 75.65K)

>Cheap/old adidas sweats/tracksuit bottoms
>Thrift store cotton t shirt
>Cheap cotton socks from walmart
>Cotton or synthetic underwear depending on the day
>5 year old adidas wrestling shoes
It literally doesn't matter. There is no reason to spend more for the gym. Yeah if you're doing cardio outside then you might want fancy materials and cuts, but for lifting it isn't needed.

POOPA

This thread has been entirely unhelpful. :(

what did you expect you asked Any Forums
I'm that asshole that wears wifebeater and timbs

bump for poopa sauce

E

I’ve never been disappointed by a Nike shoe
Will probably go for ASICS for my next pair though, just to change things up

boxers, jeans, t-shirt, socks, and shoes

I only wear 100% cotten clothing. I don't want to be exposed to the microplastics released from polyester and other synthetics. I wish gyms would ban all clothing except cotten.

imaging being a fly on the wall in a lulu changing room