How long should I stay on diet?

how long should I stay on diet?

Attached: 279186893_1450371058715667_5851323911281540766_n.jpg (1080x1144, 154.37K)

until you get the result you want (bulk/cut) and change your diet to a new goal

as long as you need to, until you look like what you want. and then you still need to diet to maintain that. what a stupid question nigger

God this girl gets me hyped up in a motivating and in a sexual way. Would love to take her with force. God now I have to put all this energy into something. Fuck. The power of pussy is unbelievable. This is what semen retention does to a man.

My cousin looks like this...

I'm glad I don't have a cousin that looks like that. Imagine what it would be in real life when just a picture gets me this energized. I fucking love testosterone.

she's power by HWD

The only shit I do with my cousin is let him suck me off occassionally

There’s a girl at my gym that looks identical to this, and I have a huge crush on her unironically

Gay or tranny?

as long as it takes retard

Attached: 1593890489794.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

You are desperate not High T

You nasties get turned on by family members? Christ almighty

Attached: 1581454205507s.jpg (247x250, 7.35K)

you must be new welcome to fit

Imagine raping her. Imagine her working out for years,building confidence in her sluttish body, only for me to show her that she has no real power. Imagine her realizing that if she hadn't actively gone out of her way
to turn her body into an object of desire, she might’ve been able to escape the hellish gauntlet I'd put her through. Imagine if I let her alive and she was so traumatized that she let herself waste away Into skin and bones to protect herself from possibly being attacked for her body again. Imagine I rape her as her
stick self again 2 years later before escaping into the night once again. Imagine she gets put in a psychward to protect her from self harm. Imagine she finally feels safe inside those padded walls, restrained in her
straight jacket. Imagine I walk into her room with her lunch one day, dressed as her guard. No one will believe her, and there's no escape.

I'm not new on this Inuit fridge repair forum or this board and normally I wouldn't respond to that degeneracy but I'm currently living with attractive family members so those comments were topical and I wanted to respond to them and tell them they're fucked up people

I feel you brother.

Attached: 1499046021800.gif (320x180, 1.26M)

Imagine you're a literal faggot trying to force this unfunny and retard meme that makes no sense. Imagine you suck and are shitty at everything. Oh wait, you don't have to imagine it.

Stupid question.

What are you talking about? How long should you eat less to lose weight? Forever, that's how you avoid putting the weight back on.

While I'm sure it's possible to lose 15+ kilos in a month or two, it's a fucking stupid idea. You will put that weight back on, I mean, statistically speaking. You might not put that weight back on, but any gambler who knows his trade would bet against such an outcome.

This is EXACTLY how the biggest loser became controversial; 14/15 contestants who were followed up with after the show put the weight back on.

Read the sticky: if it's an ordeal you can't wait to be over, it's not a sustainable, long term, plan for health and fitness.

If you are currently dieting and one or more of the following are true:

You have lost more than 10% if your bodyweight.

You have dieted for more than 12 weeks.

You feel severely energy deprived, daydream all day about food or have to avoid all social situations where food is involved due to lack of willpower to avoid gorging.

If you cheat on your diet more than once every two weeks.

If you are stalling, and increasing cardio or lowering calories is not feasible.

Do a maintenance phase, it's during this time you solidify your future habits and regenerate your stamina and stress levels. Otherwise you risk crashing and burning, and regaining all you lost.

bump