My sister called me an incel today because I started taking lifting more seriously and I'm becoming more masculine

My sister called me an incel today because I started taking lifting more seriously and I'm becoming more masculine.

Attached: 1648639721340.jpg (1446x1646, 189.74K)

>caring about what women think
Never gonna make it

That's how you know a word has lost all meaning, it's just yet another term to try and demonize men and hold them back
>fucking girls is now incel

Woman hate man who look like they lift, you should lift but look like athlete who does sports for fun

Should have called her a used up roastie

We live in Scandinavia, she learned the term from Twitter.
Recently she mentioned encountering the word TERF for the first time ever.

>and I'm becoming more masculine.
what happened really?

Also I’m really incel but she cant say that

I called my sister fat once and she almsot cried

Did she continue to be fat?

I lost 60kg
I started lifting ULULUxx... the fact that I'm benching 3x a week now is what's making her especially mad
I grew a beard
My relationship with my dad is a lot better now

That's it, I think?

Ironically she has never dated anyone because of mental illness.

I'm gay and fuck lots of twinks.

Well then it would be just as reasonable as her calling you an incel then.

She's a bit slimmer actually, she was never that fat but she does look thinner than before.

Good fucking job man that's good work.
>the fact that I'm benching 3x a week now is what's making her especially mad
She's going to gym with you and critiquing your workout? What does she even know about fitness to comment on it?

shes trying to drag you down to her level because shes a lazy waste of a human. its easier to do than actually improving yourself

based, keep speaking the truth

She started lifting 4 months ago. I taught her form but she follows a "woman's routine" because a website told her men and women need different routines.

fpbp ngmi

Fuck her to assert dominance

The incels everybody hates don't think they should have to put any effort in so they wouldn't be trying to self improve at all

Self improvement is for losers like you tho kek, you think Brad pitt or Meeks did self improvement? Ofc not, only dumb, sub6/10 males do self improvement garbage. If you have to try, you're a genetic dead-end loser.