QTDDTOT - Question Thread: Australian Dog Edition

Old thread nearing limit. Use this thread to ask noob questions that do not warrant their own thread.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 7.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4BOTvaRaDjI&list=LL&index=20&ab_channel=FoundationTraining:FromPainToPerformance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is the standard fitness broccoli, why not a bag of mixed vegetables like broccoli, carrots, peas and cauliflower. Calories and micronutrients?

Steroid/sex hormones like testosterone are derived from cholesterol. Does this include dietary cholesterol? Serum cholesterol?
The reason I ask is because my blood work showed fairly low cholesterol (LDL 65 mg/dL, HDL 44 mg/dL) despite me eating 8 whole eggs a day. I want to make sure I have enough for making test.

Monster Ultra Violet?

What do you use to track your food/calories/macros? I've been using Myfitnesspal, but it's really barebones if you don't want to spend money on it.

Anyone here ever had AC joint issues before? If so, what are some good alternative chest exercises I can do? Dumbbell AND barbell benching hurts, even with a narrow grip. I can't do dips either. The PTs in my area are giga retarded so I have to go online.

Do some people due to their genetics, build, etc. have an easier time building muscles doing full body workouts as opposed to splits?

that's all you really need tho unless you really want to know what kind of micronutrients you're getting.

Is the P.H.U.L program actually worth the time? ive been seeing some results but i wonder if theres something i should do instead or if its fine to keep going with it.

see
Only using MyFitnessPal. Tracking since January and gained 10 lbs. Remember, however, that at certain weight gain milestones you need to re-adjust your TDEE requirements.

That's what I almost didn't start doing. Would've been just maintaining and not understanding why I stopped gaining. Don't stress it, but try to always keep it in mind and adjust when you feel you're plateauing.

There's a webm of a girl who looks like the hunchback of Notre damme making fun of a chest pose. Could any user post it or point me in the right direction please

How to kill fat while building muscle? More cardio?

Doing Stronglifts...
Are dumbbell rows an equal or close-to-equal alternative to barbell rows?
I appreciate compound lifts for targeting muscles beyond isolation lifts. If I do dumbbell rows instead are the other lifts making up for the compound potential of the barbell row?

I struggle with wrist pain, and though i try to keep my form in check, i get it on most chest days. I also get some lower back pain from leg day sometimes. I know im very stiff, im pretty tall, so i'm going to start regularly stretching. Is there anything else i can do to help, and what are some good stretches? Yes i have read the sticky.

Stretching is very important. I would recommend before and after your routine.

Here's a good video to strengthen your lower back:
youtube.com/watch?v=4BOTvaRaDjI&list=LL&index=20&ab_channel=FoundationTraining:FromPainToPerformance

I'm sure other anons have good advice for back pain. For me quite a lot of it was strengthening my lower back and maintaining a solid core with my abdominal walls/diaphragm while lifting.
Can't comment on wrist pain, sorry.

When I was younger, my body fat % would always be too low to measure. I've gained weight since then, but does that mean I can cut down to ~5%?

thanks a bunch, the back pain was causing me the most worry actually, since injuries to your lower back are worse than to your wrist. I am also definitely a hypochondriac though, so im probably worrying myself too much.

Working out while covid? My symptoms are kinda mild: slight coughing, mild tiredness/fatigue. Can any bros attest to this? Also any tips in general to get over it quick would be appreciated

I'm about to hit 220lbs/100kg for the first time in my life. As we all know a normal human being male should weigh this at least. How can I maintain my weight as I build muscle but lose fat?

>got new gf
>she isn’t itching to contact me at all times
idk bros. she always picks up instantly when i call and says yes to everything but i don’t like that I’m doing 90% of the initiating.

Attached: A33D914A-8DE9-4A7D-8F5F-2BDB18C38B63.jpg (946x946, 121.49K)

Does anyone have any advice for switching from free weights to body weight exercises?
I've gotten bored doing normal weights at the gym, and I've started a new job that involves lots of walking. I've discovered a Calisthenics Park nearby, should I freeze my membership and do that temporarily?
Does anyone happen to have a good program?