Ah so that why Any Forums hates bikers. It just seething

Ah so that why Any Forums hates bikers. It just seething.

Attached: 8603C45F-76C7-4377-99DF-96E7FAC7E211.jpg (500x697, 64.71K)

I don’t care about bikers but fags that demand bike lanes be put everywhere in my negrified city are retarded.
Best case you manage to avoid being shot, stabbed, or run over by a crack head and instead just get your bike stolen if you leave it locked up for more than 5 min.
Maybe solve the Vibrant Urban Youth problem before you try getting people to bike to work.

I don't have any of those issues in a mostly white town, what shit hole do you live in?

Attached: 1655240720591.jpg (1175x881, 262.56K)

Nice body bro, you really look like average biker

Actually, less cars on the streets of cities makes literally everything better for everybody

Fuck you, know it all biker trash!

hes dyel though

that's not what women or gay guys think when they see him, literally almost nobody besides lifters have this weird mentality, and it's not all lifters, it's weird lifters on 4cahn in their mom's basement.

Attached: 20220201_161105.jpg (1175x881, 268.52K)

What am I looking at here

I unironically hate bikers more than niggers or trannies.
When you’re driving they always take up the whole lane and can’t ride straight. Also they ignore rules that no car driver would even think of ignoring. They don’t have to pay for insurance and they don’t pay gas tax.
When you’re walking they ride past you fast as fuck and they expect you to get out of the way. They ride the bike on sidewalks too. You can’t hide from them in nature either. They’re everywhere.
When you take subway they take up as much space as four people.
I truly hate them bros.

You're just jealous they don't get cucked by a car the way you do. Bikes only have 1 major investment and then small fixes down the line. You'll be playing 10 dollars a gallon soon lol.

cope dyel weakling cuckold

Damn, living in America sounds hellish, I'm never leaving Europe

Keep seething fatass

Attached: 1655324786820.jpg (1920x2246, 421.18K)

Based on your behavior description you hate the spandex wearing yuppies AKA vehicular cyclers. Normal cyclists hate those people too. Also it's dumb to hate people for not being a paypig like you are, that's some fox and grapes shit.

Because the automobile lines jewish pockets with endless money and bikes hurt profits.
>Healthier people visit the doctor less and take almost or no pills at all
>Diabeetus would essentially be cured
>Oil boys contribution is extremely small compared to carrrrrs
>Roads don't get torn to shreds by huge SUVs
>Mental health is much better so jewchairatrists don't exist.

this. I luv me road bike but if there weren’t good paved trails by me I would probably just give up the hobby. riding on roads is annoying and best and suicidal at worst in the us

Trail rides are like heaven though, well until someone has their dog on a 50 foot leash and it creates a death zone.

I’ve learned to slow down with every dog, they are so unpredictable. Lately I’ve also had a problem with suicidal rabbits, I hate those fucking things for so many reasons and greatly enjoy the local annual bunny hunt

He looks great. But he'd look even better more muscular.

It's very likely that he lifts and uses steroids. Biking is great but don't believe these cheating frauds. If you go natural you're never going to look like a guy on gear and that's fine. Consider the true price of vanity.