You lied to me Any Forums. You told me I could handle 40kg dumbbells and I got 37...

You lied to me Any Forums. You told me I could handle 40kg dumbbells and I got 37.5kg dumbbells since there was no 40kg left. I literally can't even pick them up at the same time to bring them into my exercise room (can do it sometimes but did a few squats earlier). I had 24kgs already, which were just starting to get a little bit light for the floor press. I tried doing a floor press with these and not only could I not get them in position, it felt bloody dangerous, like my bone or wrist might snap.

For some reason they seem to be doing a clearance on these weights and they're incredibly cheap. There are only three weights left - again they are odd numbers, probably because noone bought numbers like that (probably made originally for a complete incremental set of weights at a gym).

Remember, 24kg is a bit light, 37.5kg is way too heavy. Should I get the 27.5kg or should I chance getting the 32.5kg and hope I grow into it.

Attached: Capture.jpg (958x429, 36.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.ie/itm/294029276252?hash=item447582b45c:g:j7YAAOSwCP5hp3he
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't blame Any Forums for having baby wrists. Go lighter or buy wrist wraps.

YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH,START DOING DUMBBELL ROWS RIGHT NOW.

>can't farmers walk 82lbs
Man there's dyel and then there's you.

>increases his weights 56% in one go
>"omg! I can't pick it up, how did this happen to me?!"

Attached: 10.jpg (1066x799, 69.94K)

You're supposed to warm up with 38.5kg before you hit the 40s

You can't even deadlift 70kg?

You’re fucking weaaaaaak user. You do not deserve to reproduce if you can’t floor press 100lbs in each hand for reps. Now get your fatass back on the floor and don’t come back up until you either press your pathetic 37.5kg or die like a fucking man

I'm a 145lb dyel and my grip gets tired doing deadlifts. Still rep 80lb dB bench with no problems. Do forearm curls, pullups, farmer carry etc you need grip strength ASAP

Okay Any Forums, I purchased the 32.5kg.

I actually can farmers walk the 37.5kg fairly convincingly, as I said I was doing some weighted squats earlier so picking them both up from the ground was a little tough. I have never actually deadlifted and don't want to as I don't think it's good for your back.

No you don't.

Why didnt you get spinlock ones, you dummy?

Because these are super cheap, show where you can get anything similar that is spinlock. I have two sets of spinlock dumbbells - the 24kg and a lighter one, and it's not fun changing the weights, I usually just leave them the way they are.

I paid like 120€ for 60kg spinlocks and while it's not fun to change the weights it still is easily the best option for a home gym.

>I paid like 120€ for 60kg spinlocks
I said show where, not talk about your imagination.

I picked the cheapest option on amazon

Without a link you are totally full of shit. Maybe if it's 30kg each without postage it's possible, otherwise no. This is the closest thing to it I can find, but this is just 25kg each dumbbell and I already have 24kg spinlock dumbbells.

ebay.ie/itm/294029276252?hash=item447582b45c:g:j7YAAOSwCP5hp3he

I got the right hand one in position for the press on its own but there's no way I can even partially press it. I also slightly hurt my back at some point kek so probably can't go too hard for the rest of the day. That's the best I can do for now with these weights.

Why are you so combative lol. I gain nothing from lying to you.
All that's left for me to say is: literally not my problem, enjoy your fixed weight dumbbells, retard

I find it incredibly hard to understand why having been proven so completely and utterly wrong, in every conceivable sense, and in the nicest possible way, you continue to double down on this and call me a retard again.

What is the reason for doing this, I mean what do you hope to gain from it? We're anonymous posters so not reputation. I really don't get it.

As explained and clearly shown these weights are legitimately on a huge clearance sale. There is zero way for me to buy a spinlock for the weight I want at any sort of reasonable price.

You fucked up. Maybe you thought a 60kg description meant two 60kg dumbbells. Who cares, move on, and stop annoying other people.

>move on
I have already left the thread

if you do it improperly then its bad for your back, yes. this is mostly said by dyels btw