Attached: flex.png (1079x589, 25.04K)

lost weight fatty

put the fork down fatty.

ĂȘasy on the hamburgers fatty

artiste

have a picture of a black guy as your phone background

ab vacuum 3x30 sec twice a day

Kill youre self roidtranny.

Internal fat, i have it too. Got to lose weight.

Eat smaller more frequent meals and do stomach vacuums

Why are you relaxing your core? You should be holding it slightly flexed at all times. Same with your chest and back. Your posture must be atrocious

where are you on the spectrum bro

user is so fat, trannies use HIM as a dilator

underrated

Just constantly flex.

Just spend a lot of time in an afro-american neighborhood

I had this as well. Likely alot of visceral fat. I was a skinny fat alcoholic, 125lbs before lifting, super skinny up top but had fat around waist. Well I decided to bulk up first, since cutting first would make me a literal twig. Progress is coming good, Id recommend the following

Skip breakfast (black coffee is okay)
High protein meals
Cut sugar out, especially drinks
Avoid booze

Stomach vacuums
Deadbugs
Ab rollouts
Leg raises/around the world on pullup bar
Db pullovers while bracing core. Normally this is primarily a chest workout but depending on your form you can turn this into a heavy ab workout. Instead of arching your back/chest, keep the core flat and tight on the bench, or better yet do it with your back across the bench, itll force your legs and core to naturally work at resisting the weight

And definitely have some fasting days. Throw in a teo day fast here and there, wont kill you and itll burn the fat.

But you do want to build up a stronger core while simultaneously losing the fat. And yes, core work will help, but fat loss is the priority.

Learned alot of these tips because I needed to fix rib flare.

Bro, I am the spectrum.

eat less move more

hes right though

So it sounds like fasting, fasting days, and combined with ab workouts can keep fat off while building muscle. How has progress come along? Do you think you're taking longer than what you should to progress?