Feminine slim twink who works out

>Feminine slim twink who works out
>Is attracted to muscular guys
>Muscular guys aren't into feminine twiks
>Sad because I like my body being smaller.
>Looks at hetero couples at the gym and notices how there are muscular straight guys paired with skinny and even fat girls.
>Wishes there were muscular guys who liked feminine guys who are smaller then them. Makes me feel like working out as I do is kinda pointless since it doesn't seem to be enough.

Mostly just vent. Taking break from gym today since I'm in my feelings reflecting on this lol

Attached: e737b9d8aab3ca4152b5105b8ce2e47f.jpg (1120x1750, 163.69K)

You should kill yourself immediately.

Attached: 18776C1B-8F6F-47DE-BE4B-BF33CAE890FF.jpg (2000x2000, 705.4K)

Sex

The fact is as a gay man you will never be truly fulfilled because what you want is a straight man. Something that is literally impossible for you to obtain by definition.

I'm big and muscular and would fuck a feminine looking twink but never a normally looking guy. That would be gay.

Attached: 1654380444902.jpg (2048x1441, 408.25K)

Roll

Pwned

Rollio

Attached: d04a82ad42145100f0f424bbe17d3a08-sample.jpg (561x999, 96.19K)

I don't want a straight man, straight men are not interested in other men even if the man is feminine, I'm aware of that and don't bother doing that James Charles type crap, it's a losing battle.
I'm more envious of women where it seems like they can be skinny, fat, or built and still be seen as attractive to muscular hetero guys but in the gay world, muscular guys are only into other muscular guys or sometimes even "bear" types but hardly if ever into feminine guys.
I just wish there were more muscular gay/bi guys who were attracted to guys like myself is all.

Yeah because gay men sculpt their bodies to what they want in a partner usually. They want to be attracted to what they see in the mirror.

To tell if you really are feminine you need to do the shadow test. If someone were to look at your shadow only, could they tell you’re a man or would it be hard for them to guess. I don’t know much about fag dating but maybe you think you’re feminine but not really? If the goal is to get the chad bf, you gotta maybe make sure you know you got that feminine appeal

Attached: 56C0A7CB-6D8B-455A-B07F-3E3BA9346DF3.jpg (640x622, 104.98K)

rollin' away

>gay men are attracted to men
>OP looks like girly sissy boy
>cries and bitches
how about you bulk up and become a man?

I mean you having sex with a feminine guy is still gay but you could be bi. Either way I'd actually want something more than hooking up. Like I'd like to do things like cuddle and all that lol.

Attached: bdbb41d5997269a8767651593d235ae7.jpg (717x854, 92.67K)

Yeah I've read about this in a few studies but I feel like it really only applies to muscular guys because you see fat guys preferring skinny and skinny preferring fat quite a bit in the gay world.

It makes me feel weird because I am attracted to muscular guys, especially bodybuilders but I don't want to look like them.

rollo pollo

not that impossible to find a bf, you just have to know where to look and what sort of aesthetic the people you are trying to attract are into

I get called "miss" fairly often at my job lol. And my interest in femininity is genuinely me being myself. I like to wear makeup and though I shoot for a more androgynous look fashion-wise, 98% of my wardrobe is stuff found in the woman's department. So nah, people who do see me can see I'm feminine even though I am on the taller side (5'10).

>Chad BF

I don't even necessarily want a ""Chad" BF. I'm fine with shorter guys for example lol.

roll

Attached: DGRabbit.jpg (589x589, 80.49K)

>muscular guys aren't into feminine twinks
so wrong it hurts
i can't speak for all muscular guys but i would love a feminine bf just to spend time with and enjoy each others company, sex is nice too but it's not the most important thing

rollaids

pls

Attached: 1559041848643.jpg (1200x1164, 400.59K)

You're probably just not gay enough. Trust me I know this dude who had the same issue until he dressed up different and now he gets help from some guys who are clearly trying to tear his ass up.

Attached: FB_IMG_1628625896537.jpg (888x1243, 164.65K)

It's okay, OP. You'll find your hunk someday.

Attached: 1655318629137.jpg (1125x1844, 354.63K)

This. Pretty sure I’m a bit bi because I wouldn’t mind fucking a very feminine tranny (needs boobs or ass at least), and I’m some super masculine, jacked dude, but most (and possibly all) trannies are mentally unstable. I think it’s the dominance thing that I like about it

This. Probably need to be more feminine

R
O
L
L
I
N

roll for naga