Advice if you suffer from IBS-D?

Attached: ibs-gut-cartoon-300x197.png (300x197, 58.27K)

Avoid fatty foods, fried foods, spicy foods, fruits, most vegetables, fructose sugar, seed oils, wheat and grain foods, beans, nuts, legumes and dairy.
Carnivore diet basically.

Take a lot of probiotics and prebiotics daily and medications to slow the digestive system.

>t. IBS sufferer

What do you think of the statement that many people who get diagnosed with IBS actually have SIBO?

It’s possible but my doctors never tried to test to see if I have that. I’ve heard that people have cured their IBS with a fecal transplant

My experience
>avoid like the plague
Fast food, sneed oils, soda and soft drinks, excessive alcohol (though I still drink no problem)
>add to your diet
Milk, yoghurt, kefir, oats, leafy greens, kiwis
I went from having a flare up once every two months to not having a flare up since August 2020. Good luck buddy, you can make it

How do you get a FMT?

No sugar or at least no more than 10grams daily.
No coffee every again!
Limited caffeine like to two cups if tea worth daily and no more.
No citrus fruit and juice
No acidic food: soda, citrus etc
Do elimination diet: try keto for two weeks. It’s a great place to start. Add limited amount of wheat back to diet for a few days. Then do the same for all the other foods. If you start having pain for a few days after adding a food then you’ll know that’s the problem.
Take multi-flora probiotic.

Find a guy off Craigslist and do it in a sketchy motel

Im almost sure that there are some dudes who fast for a few days and then drink vodka, and it helps for a few months before acting up again

What do you think of glutamine, iberogast and saccharomyces boulardii?

Glutamine was worthless
Never tried the other. IMO anything in a bottle promising to fix your gut is most likely a scam. You most likely have multiple issues. Diet will be your biggest contributor to your problems. If you seriously want to get better you need to work there first. Give up on one fix you’ll just be disappointed

Also get h pylori bacteria test.
Parasites are extremely rare unless you live in a shit hole country. Do fall for the parasites scam
Candina yeast is also a scam. Don’t fall for it either.

Avoid carbs.

Implying he does doesn’t have a milk allergy or intolerance.
Try my keto suggestion. Try adding dairy back first then try wheat. Wheat So-y and Dairy are common food allergies or intolerance.

What if you are not allergic to lactose or gluten?

>iberogast
Actually fucking did wonders for me.

Okay so how do you know if you are or aren’t? Are you 100%? You’re have gut problems and you have no idea why. So remove as much as you can and add them back slowly, wait awhile and if you have no issue you can rule it out.

I have done a allergy test + colonoscopy and endoscopy.

Look into fodmap diet

It's literally just between your ears. Get over yourself, IBS is a "disease" for women and redditors.

They aren’t accurate always and you can’t do blood test for intolerance. Look up non-celiac gluten sensitivity. A condition without a blood test or explanation yet they still see damage. My point being is the tests are only as good as the science with currently has major gaps.
Do yourself the favor and do the elimination diet

Also…
Did the same thing. Everything normal
Did elimination diet and found grains really bother me. Without them I’m fine.

What kind of diarrhea do IBS-D get?
Like, all water or something different?