Honey

Is it the one sugary product worth a damn? Or is it just as slop-tier as cane sugar or HFCS?

Attached: honey-1296x728-header.png (1155x648, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

beeculture.com/the-chemistry-of-honey/
chm.bris.ac.uk/webprojects2001/loveridge/index-page3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

beeslop

Attached: VwdfcoV3nlZq.gif (914x1091, 90.43K)

Considering that it is made by holy bees, and that the sugary substance they produce causes our immune system to become stronger, I’d say it’s a wonderful substance. Honey is something truly amazing, and it should be cherished as part of our lives.

Ok in small quantitiee

>coffee/green tea/black tea
>honey
>cayenne
God tier midday beverage.

It’s the only non vegan sweetener which makes it based

>cayenne and honey in tea/coffee

Attached: f4d.png (469x350, 150.41K)

If you heat your honey you could just as well chug couple cups of sugar instead....

>BEEHOLD
beeculture.com/the-chemistry-of-honey/
chm.bris.ac.uk/webprojects2001/loveridge/index-page3.html

>not enjoying raw, unfiltered honey, probably the first sweetener discovered by primeval man
ngmi

Attached: Fcp_character-takkar_ncsa.jpg (481x915, 120.94K)

>the tribe I hate doesn't like it so it's good for me
What's it like beibg an adult with a 14 year old year mindset?

Friendly reminder that when you eat honey you're indirectly kissing thousands of fluffy female bees

Bro, tribes have existed before modern 14 yos

>sugar is le bad
>honey is 100% sugar
>somehow honey is le good
explain?

Consume in moderation. It was rare for a group of early humans to come across a hive, much less get the bees to fuck off so they can enjoy its contents. Make it the same deal for you.
Also it has some extra nutrients and shit in it that's good for you, that cane sugar lacks.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 340.91K)

how do I get that honey crust like in your pic? I wanna eat it like a grug not slurp that oily modern honey

honey is sweeter so you need less of it

raw only

Attached: IMG_1155[1].jpg (1500x1000, 215.61K)

despite whatever antioxidants it has the same GI, probably better than sugar but you'd be better off without both.

You can by honey in the comb, user.
If you really want to go extra primitive, go to a farmer's market that you know beekeepers will be selling their shit. Don't be the asshole schizo that smokes out a wild hive and consumes the contents. Bees are good.

Attached: farmers_markets_Healdsburg_Sonoma_County_010_900x675.jpg (900x675, 101.09K)

you really think there are that many bee farms in the world to make honey? nope, its all a conspiracy. its just corn syrup with flavoring