Is dairy inflammatory?

A friend of mine today said that he doesn't drink milk and avoids dairy products, I asked him "Why?", he said that it causes inflammation in body.

I got curious and after hours of research done on the internet, all I can say is that whole milk and full fat dairy products are thought to cause inflammation because they contain saturated fats, have been implicated in the development of acne and so on. Which is why I also see a lot of women out there who cut off dairy from their diet to cure their acne.

So, is it true that milk is bad for you or is it just another fearmongering psyop? There are studies that suggest that it is and there are studies that say otherwise. I personally do not have allergies to it (took a blood based allergy test) and never had a problem with it. Please, Any Forums help because I don't wanna get caught up in some (((medical))) bullshit again :/

Attached: stock-photo-shirtless-man-pouring-milk-bust.jpg (1024x683, 66.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/ATVBAHA.110.203984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I misread inflammatory as inflationary and i was worried for a minute.

>are thought to cause inflammation because they contain saturated fats
hahahaha this is what PUFA shills actually believe

If you don't have any allergies/symptoms from drinking it then you should not worry. Just obviously try to get some higher quality stuff.

>inflammation
the fuck does that even mean? this word gets thrown around a lot lately

The defintion of the word "Inflammation":

A localized physical condition in which part of the body becomes reddened, swollen, hot, and often painful, especially as a reaction to injury or infection.

You've been PUFA'd

Attached: youVILLeatthepufasyouvillNOThavedairy.png (883x700, 428.16K)

>A localized physical condition in which part of the body becomes reddened, swollen, hot, and often painful, especially as a reaction to injury or infection.
I eat a lot of those (((inflammatory foods))) and this never happened to me

Women get acne cause they eat garbage like potato chips all day and use 50,000 bizarre untested substances on their face and hair

>(((Harvard)))
LMFAO
But you're right probably, so i'll take that

probably because it's all just kike lies, same with seed oils

Inflammation turned into the goto meme "bad thing" that happens if you don't follow the soience, just like everything was causing "cancer" before

The govt has known the benefits of dairy for a century. It’s why they started subsidizing it in the Cold War period because they needed a healthy populace ready for mass mobilization in case WWIII broke out.
The Soviet collapse means they don’t need a strong populace. A strong populace is a threat now. Couple that with the fact that non-whites are all lactose intolerant and you see the sudden rise in anti-dairy shilling, invention of veganism(a diet that has never been tried prior to the 20th century except for brief religious fasts) etc

What do you mean by (((cancer))) fellow goy?

aren't hindus vegan or sumn?
One of them was going full ape mode when I was dragging vegans to hell (where they belong) and he said something like "NOOOO THAT'S A SIN!!"

Does that mean that those people are mostly vegans? (were, at least)

Harvard Health is reporting a study done by Swedish researchers from a Swedish university.
The actual Harvard University is, as expected, against dairy and has been pushing for it to be eliminated from the human diet.

Always the same, totally expected, absolutely been done before, the kikes are terrified to reference (or not reference), if Harvard shills say that it's bad then it means that it's actually good

The absolute state of American universities on the other hand is very disturbing..

might vary by region but I think they all eat cheese

Attached: 1638257849838.jpg (1080x1620, 371.8K)

ask yourself if you eat a spoon of butter do you feel inflamed, of course not, compared to if you eat mayo you get heartburn and burping in a moments notice

Probably genetics-dependent. Try going a period with dairy and the same length without, maybe like a month or so and see what works for you.

Full fat dairy is supreme, just underneath meat and chocolate

Just drink casein a2 dairy only.
Casein A1 is the main source of inflammation from dairy.
Goat, sheep and buffalo milk has only casein a2, as does Jersey cow milk.

I'm allergic to chocolate user((
What are the benefits of it anyways? (ik there are some, but didn't know it was more beneficial than meat lol)

So, cow milk tanked.
What about onions milk unironically? (stop with the reddit jokes)

ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/ATVBAHA.110.203984
>Several studies have demonstrated that saturated fatty acids (SFAs) stimulate adipose tissue inflammation by a process that involves Toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4), a receptor that binds bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS). TLR4 is a pattern recognition receptor that plays a key role in the innate immune response.

not onions wtf
ONIONS