How to prevent this?

how to prevent this?

Attached: ipvwceidvm251.jpg (2806x2104, 340.5K)

By not eating a lot

Stop eating sugar.

stop drinking milk

Drink more water
Eat less sugar
Do more cardio
Shower regularly
Go outside more so you can get vit D

Jesus Christ you fat fuck, I thought those were actual boobs for a second

w-what is it really? is this normal?

Stop consuming chocolate, too much milk, too much sugar and moderate your cheese intake (white cheese is fine however).
Once your skin gets rather clear, moisturise it after every shower / usage of soap + moisturise your face lightly even after showering it with just water.

nice gyno

just move more, stop eating shit food, drink water stay hydrated, get sun. sun is literally super powerful anti-bacterial.

Wtf what is that?

it's boob acne. she's clearly obese, and doesn't eat well. and probably thinks the acne is not related to how fat she is which is unironically related to the shit skin condition.

What if i am skinny(66kg 5'10) and still get terrible acne?

wash your fucking bras. holy shit.

The acne is one thing, but wtf are these black dimples?

Oh I am barfin

eat more saturated fats. thank me when your skin becomes radiant.

Jesus, you can see the dirt in the pores. You prevent this by taking a goddamn shower. Disgusting.

I once had had severe hair acne so idk if its the same: get rid of diary, milk and eggs (remove the egg yolk if you wanna still consume eggs) get some zink tablets and if you live in a european country go to your dermatologist and get yourself prescribed antibiotics against acne if its severe

This happen to me when I went on vacation to a tropical island and stay there for two months. Fuck that humidity and hot climate. Underboob always sweating and it turns dark color like that

Your tits look like unpeeled potatoes. Take a shower ffs.

Pop your pimples. It gets rid of the swelling and stress and pain of the zits. They’ll be bigger and swollen for like an hour tops after popping but afterwards the whiteheads and shit will go away. For that other Mexican skin condition shit, maybe wash your boobies more often? Either that or stop using lotions and oils and shit if you use them because they can clog pores and lead to shit like this.

Attached: CC38DBF1-7075-46D8-A8FB-9371B05F3FBF.png (640x1136, 862.44K)