Skip breakfast 5 days per week

>skip breakfast 5 days per week
>medium-light lunch and dinner
>healthy food
>8-15k steps per day
>still overweight

How else does one lose weight? Drink more water? Take probiotics? More sleep? Less stress?

Attached: athletic-girl.jpg (600x900, 60.42K)

>medium-light lunch and dinner
>healthy food
You’re lying fatty, simple as

eat less.

One serving of animal protein about the size of a fist
Small bowl of rice
Vegetable
>inb4 no it's a large bowl of rice

this girl takes HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK] on camera, doesn't she

>>medium-light lunch and dinner

That's not a measurement, you fat fuck.

Assuming you're not lying about the food, you're probably drinking your calories without realizing it. Check all the calories and labels on everything you drink

you might be retarded
stop underestimating your calorie intake

Yeah bro you’re the first person in all of human history to magically conserve fat despite being in caloric deficit. That’s wayyy more likely than you being a lying fat piece of shit who refuses to accurately count your glutinous food/drink consumption. I hope you never lose the weight

created

by

god

GIRTHY

HISPANIC

COCK

Attached: 9D467DE9-2585-4314-9240-3ED625460B7E.jpg (2388x1668, 1.08M)

>diet started: yesterday

It's basically this but replace the potatoes with rice and add extra veggies. That's basically it. 2-3 times per day. Green tea or coffee for a drink.

Attached: small-portion.jpg (424x420, 35.03K)

You forgot to include the family size pack of Oreos you sneak before bed every night fatty. I hate fat people so much it’s unreal, they aren’t human

Why are you even here? No matter what I say you're going to respond with an insult. You aren't here to help so you probably just have nothing better to do. Just leave the thread.

Your tdee must be like 1k cal fren. Your body is the shape it is because of your current habits, simple as. You need to change it up and see what you look like in 6 months

you forgot the half stick of butter on the veggies, and cup of sugary sauce on the meat... you fat fuck.

>Medium-light lunch and dinner

You're underestimating your calorie intake. A slice of bread can be almost 100 calories and bowl of pasta can easily be 1000 so watch out for things like that. Cut out bread and sugary crap 100% and eat 5 pieces of fruit and vegetables a day so you don't have room for other shit. A salad with nothing but raw vegetables and a boiled egg won't be more than 500 calories even if you eat literally as much as you physically can.

Also, while it doesn't in itself burn many calories, a lot of people find weight-lifting is good for killing hunger.

you asked, we're answering. no you're not magically getting the energy & material to get fat out of thin air... you're fucking eating it and not realizing. you fat fuck.

I’ll be helpful as soon as you start being honest with yourself and other people here about how many calories you’re actually consuming per day. You are not a freak of nature that retains fat despite being in a caloric deficit. You are either intentionally or unwittingly lying about your daily caloric intake.

For how long have you been doing it? This stuff takes time before gears start rolling.

this is equivalent to a skelly saying they ate more than everyone in the room and is still skinny

Although I agree with this jew
>Simple as
this is definitely a jewish poster

Losing weight was easy as fuck. I dirty bulked up to 255lb. Started seeing rolls for on my sides, so I

>stop creatine
3lbs water weight gone
>cut refined sugar
>severely reduced pufa
>ate outside food 0-1 times a week
>no alcohol

Less than 60 days of that shit, and I’m down to 235-238lb. Easy. Eat less. Lift heavy. Do cardio. Put down the sugar fat ass bitch.

Same amount of time it took you to become obese is how long it’ll take you to lose the weight. Good luck you disgusting fat shit.

Are you tracking calories? How long have you been doing it? Have you lost any weight?

Motivation 101

You need to actually count your calories. CICO is a fact. Common culprits are cooking oils, sauces, and beverages. Roast your proteins and vegetables with a dry rub. Don't use oil or sauces. Drink only water and black coffee.

>dirt water
Replace that with black or green tea

Same. I lost 15lbs in a month by simply eating less shit. Went from 220 to 205. Fat fucks can barely eat clean/less for three days straight.

I bet you've only been doing it for a week.

what is your weight/height? How long have you been dieting.
You should start to drop weight after like 1 week when you are cutting enough calories.
If you are a small woman walking is not going to burn a lot of calories. Try doing some real cardio every day that gets your heartrate up for 30-60 minutes.