It’s natural for humans to drink milk-

>it’s natural for humans to drink milk-

Attached: 7850CE12-1B7E-402B-9622-2FE20EBEBCB2.jpg (1280x882, 111.58K)

notice how the non-human regions can't drink milk

Only a problem with pasteurized milk. Raw milk has all of the enzymes required for any "lactose intolerant" person to digest it perfectly.

>Milk can digest itself

Developed humans can drink Milk

I never understand this retardery of a map.
When I lived in Taiwan, everyone drank milk, and it was almost impossible to get lactose free milk ("drink onions!" They would say).
Yet you expect me to believe that 80%+ were intolerant to lactose?

Yes.

Non-whites aren't human lol.

>it’s natural for humans to have body hair-

Attached: 1D9725EF-0DDE-4895-8378-FA42DAF1A222.jpg (1571x794, 194.07K)

Unironically this. I live in the Mediterranean region where supposedly no one can drink milk, but I've never met a non-milk drinker

Contrary to your posts, I live in Weimamerica and none of my friends/family/peers drink milk and find it disgusting. They all drink onions milk unironically.

Attached: 19F180C8-E3C3-4065-A655-97F3EDDE2C16.jpg (474x461, 31.14K)

Your map clearly shows that it's natural for people of my ethnicity to drink milk, retard. What did you think this would prove?

I live in Chile, no one but me is lactose-intolerant, drink milk anyways, these 80-100% is real bullshit.

the middle east is BASED???

This, even in South America it’s a weird sight to see someone who can’t drink milk, at least I didn’t know anyone

Is this milk from a cow? Because all the regions where people are lactose intolerant historically have drank goat's milk. Also, notice how the Any Forumsest countries have no instances of lactose intolerance.

I'm black and I can drink milk.

Akshually that graph is kind of inaccurate since South Sudanese people have pastoral ancestry which allows them to drink milk without any worries

Attached: 6b31343f-s-sudan4-1024x684.jpg (1024x684, 122.26K)

Interesting... Really is

Reminder that milk is terribly unhealthy which is why people in the blue zones have higher life expectancy
Seriously google it

>in recent populations
they must mean black people

okay cool bro so I can keep your gfs tiddy milk? You don't want it right, thank bro. Love you.