Is your gym inclusive?

is your gym inclusive?

Attached: IMG_20220616_005142.jpg (1020x1003, 163.65K)

yeah there are like two black guys, a couple asians, and a muzzie lady
99% white though, thankfully

I want to watch this person beaten to death with a bar

i live in a hispanic area so fortunately my gym is inclusive of white dogs like myself

>a majority are white
>not all, just most
So just like the census data shows. Makes sense.

Why are normal fags like this

I'm castizo and don't want to see any other non-whites in my gym, but unfortunately there is this big fat smelly gorilla nigger i've seen in the locker room recently.

What a faggot. Onko whites im my gym but i dont live in burgerland of sweden

Hiya friend! Your post seems to have some violent no-no words in it. This could be super triggering to traumatized and disabled folxx. Please consider removing it and avoid using it in the future. Thanks!

>Do what I tell you to do. Obey me. Change your society and your culture to better conform to me.

Attached: fag.png (575x646, 817.98K)

See what happens when you let them folks through the door. All they gon ask for is more. There will always be some measure of accomodation that aint sufficient for these people, recognize that if you're an "ally" who's "supportive". If your love isn't infinite it will be overrun and they'll gladly trample you,

Calling people “bodies” is foul and dystopian and I hate everyone the perpetuates such phrasing.

My gym is
>30% whites
>40% mixed
>30% Asians
No nogs so I guess I'm lucky

The only lifting this bitch does is lift twinkies to her fat fucking mouth

Nogs usually only get jacked in prison.

I see blacks at my gyms but im in raleigh so theres no escape. They seem to work out do their own thing. Probably higher class black at these gyms and they dont group up so chimpouts unlikely, and some of these blacks seem rather based.

Im more concerned out in the wild or near where I live to avoid them when possible for safety reasons

Black guy in charlotte. You're spot on. Blacks in packs, don't relax.

This is the whole idea of liberalism. A lot of them don't even realize that they're like this. They really think they are the good guys.

*good goys

I want to see them culturally enriched by the South Side of Chicago's finest future engineers and astronauts, then tended to by the neighborhoods best future doctors.

I'm Spanish, Greek, and Nigerian and workout in my house so I think so.

My gym has a lot of asians and whites, some brown and a couple black

The black people are typically the ones who do assholish things but the really big guys who are regulars have been respectful to the best of my recollection

My home gym has a strict straight white males only policy.