I am working out to get laid. Am I retarded?

Ever since I started texting this girl I've been grinding non stop, 7 days a week. I literally can't stop. I always worked out but never at this intensity. I've also been running again at least 3 days a week like when I was boxing when I was younger. I don't what happened to me. The switch just went off and I'm like an animal. Even after work when I'm dead tired I'll run. If the protein I get from dinner isn't enough I'll just drink a bucket of coffee the next morning. I'm worried that I'm overtraining but I really don't feel muscle soreness too much. Is overtraining a meme in general and/or am I being retarded?

Attached: skyrim-shouts.jpg (1366x768, 410.63K)

Give your different muscle groups a few days to rest and you’ll be fine, mostly a meme until you actually lift heavy

Has this happened to you?

If she likes your muscles, keep lifting.
If she doesn't like your muscles, keep lifting.

I showed her a picture of my back. Point is I think overtraining is a myth. I usually take off completely on the weekends and sometimes Friday. But I've been going hard everyday. As long as you're eating I feel like it doesn't matter.

Yes you are and don’t listen to gymcels on Any Forums.

Take your time user and everything will fall into place. Don’t put pressure on yourself to much, don’t beat yourself up for the mere fact that you wanna do exactly that. Chill, enjoy life, have a good time and most importantly stop being a retard and take a few rest days. It’s needed and not a meme your central nervous system will get overloaded with time.

When she texts me I get excited and I can't focus.

Checked. Hope she is the one for you

Based!

I also started texting one cutie and it got me into training much more that I ever did.

My personal goals are around running as I'll be running an ultra in September, so I have to run 5x per week in order to prepare. I also started going to gym 2x per week.

But the thing is, the girl I'm slowly getting into is really fit and I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to catch up with her (on some photos she shared she has visible abs).

Trying to cope, I think I still need to add more to my training.

Working out to get attractive is not necessary nor sufficient. It helps but not nearly as much as personality.

no it's a requirement to get good pussy

That feeling like you have to keep going. How do women do this to your brain?

how old are you? have you ever had a gf before? are you a virgin?
it's ok to get excited, but it sounds like you're getting too excited here. i hope things work out, but you're setting yourself up for a huge disappointment here if it doesn't.

I'm 26. I hardly had official girlfriends back then. This is the first one a while. Just texting her is giving me erections. I'm not even joking.

The only thing that changes is when you get a girlfriend and the sex life dries up you work out out of spite because its the only outlet for sexual frustration.

Let the man live. OP, use this power wisely. Temper it with some reality. I remember when I would get this excited and it's a very powerful feeling. Just remember, if she senses this in you you'll find out you're just a mark for her own validation.

Your body is trying to get you to procreate

Yes

Attached: 36534A90-8679-4C52-B6EF-1DEBE09315C2.jpg (887x957, 253.99K)

working out to have sex is not retarded, not resting is

yes

well like i said, i do hope it works out. i know the feeling well, and i only warn you because i have handled it wrong in the past and want to provide my wisdom. is correct - don't be lenny; don't kill curley's wife here. playing it cool is going to be your biggest challenge.
get fit, looksmax or whatever, just don't go crazy

If she is your muscles keep lifting.

Try yoga on your rest day so you have something to do and its also good for recovery

>Am I retarded?
If you have to ask, then the answer is yes.