The image that DESTROYED Any Forums

The image that DESTROYED Any Forums

Attached: cloggedarteriesketo.png (576x902, 767.58K)

he still eats animal products
>/thread

I don't give a fuck about (((health))), I'm a sick kunt.

>NOOOOOOO HIGH CHOLESTEROL IS LE GOOD STOP LISTENING TO CARDIOLOGISTS AND ANYONE WITH WORK EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE OF THE HUMAN HEART. IT’S ALL PART OF A GLOBAL CONSPIRACY TO MAKE YOU EAT VEGGIES AND SNEED OILS
Only a complete retard would think that

he's old and probably wasn't in good shape before.

You don't get 3 clogged arteries from being in "bad shape", see jim fixx. You can be skinny and run every single day and 90% have nearly clogged arterieries solely from dietary fat. Being skinny or muscular isn't an absolute on whether or not someone is healthy. Arnold had to have heart surgery at 70 yet a Japanese person lives to 90 with no surgery.

Reminder to ignore any thread that has 'The image that DESTROYED Any Forums' as it's text

Attached: dumbell-row.jpg (688x335, 49.85K)

Attached: keto.png (594x346, 442.1K)

He probably has shitty genetics.

Really odd to post a bathroom photo after revealing some bad news, looks really awkward too. The kind of photo a mom would take of her kid except its a grown man. A mirror selfie wouldve been less cringe

Also sage, you’re thread sucks

I wouldn't say it's really destroyed Any Forums. They've always been on here warning Any Forums that too many animal fat will clog your arteries.

It's just (literally obese) ketolards hopping on their next FAD diet that seem to think objective reality is a Jewish seed oil conspiracy.

Why is he so red?

That's what you get for taking the poison injection

this

>Really odd to post a bathroom photo after revealing some bad news, looks really awkward too.
yeah you'll never really see a confident keto fad tard
24/7 high blood pressure from meat consumption

>vaxxed
>manlet
>childless
>kike
>almost gets smited by god
woah big mystery

>low carb
>everything right

>I am super healthy man do everything right, but sometimes things happen
>Thank God I had my Apple iWatch, it saved my life
>Are you into health and fitness too? Have you heard of the revolutionary keto diet?
>Then you should totally get the new Apple iWatch!
>The perfect companion for your fitness journey!
>Apple iWatch
>Get yours now!

Hes a roider, thats why he had a heart attack, and he previously ate a diet heavy in seed oils

Is Vodka keto diet? He seems typical finnish alcoholist

Enjoy your 22 years on this earth