Should I be worried?

Should I be worried?

Attached: Impacted wisdom teeth and supernumeraries.jpg (406x300, 30.74K)

Only if they get infected or if there’s a cyst.

This is why you need to drink your milk and chew on tough foods all throughout childhood, so your jaw doesn't come out underdeveloped and incapable of accommodating a perfectly natural number of teeth.

t. wisdom teeth grew in just fine and never had to be removed

Dunno, ask DIY board

I have more teeth (34) than normal though

How old are you?

bullshit, my mom did not know how to cook meat and it was always like chewing leather. and 3/4 of my wisdom teeth do not fit.

Should have drank even more milk and chewed even more tough food.

I am a chinlet and never had to remove my wisdom teeth

I had full 32 teeth, only issue was the W.Th just got infected over time for no clear reason, they were taken off in last surgery, I developed too strong of a bite through them now biting down shit with my regular teeth just fucking hurts a bit. -.-'

Get them extracted, also post the whole panorama.

I had the same 90° turn and got them removed. Apparently they can fuse with the teeth in front of them if they are packed too tightly.

Attached: Panorama.jpg (1191x654, 156.05K)

God I love having a large enough jaw to house functional straight wisdom teeth

Attached: 1637721274147.jpg (543x594, 168.56K)

Its El Mutanto.

If u were you id get them all extracted (39,38,48,49).
Since youre under 25 the bone will likely heal well enough

Doesn't seem natural to pull them out.

Attached: pepe-log.jpg (1241x1106, 844.43K)

Remove them OP, believe me. I didint even though the doc said it. It grew out, cracked one of my back teeth and I have to get a root treatment which cost me like $250 (because I live Europe they payed 2/3 of the payment) so it could be even more expensive for you if you’re American.
Also I had unbelievable pain and I broke a lot of bones, but the teeth pain was much worse than that

Mine were the same way, I wouldn't be worried. I didn't have any pain or whatever but I got them removed anyway. Afterwards I had the most pain I ever had in my life in my throat.

>tfw dad is a dentist and did all my procedures since I was a small child
>Never minded any of them
>Time comes to remove my wisdom teeth
>He does the surgery
>Shit hurts like hell for three days
>Irrationally blame him because he did the surgery for a month
I finally understand why so many doctors refuse to work on their relatives

This. If nature gave you set amount of teeth then there was a purpose for it and it wasn't for some kike to profit from them.