Body positivity

This is just an oxymoron right? It's just a joke. Right? I mean, there are really people who think a weak, wobbly, post nerve gas body is actually healthy and beautiful. Right?
Healthy mind, healthy body. It means: be intelligent, be fit.

Attached: c19dcde4462547c75abcbfca7253d370.jpg (720x720, 125.53K)

the only one id hit

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-15 101501.png (128x186, 48.52K)

There's some truth to it. You can gauge someone's health based on how they appear, however, this can be manipulated with roids/makeup. There's also somewhat of a mismatch between "a healthy body" and what any individual perceives as being a healthy body.

That's my gf body. Great ass but crazy, jealous, and controlling. Dumping her as soon as I have another lined up

Your girlfriend's behaviour is a reflection of your own behaviour.

The thing is that this "don't assume someone's health based on their body" would be an excellent social change for people who are sick or disabled. Like a cancer survivor or someone who has a chronic illness or pain. But instead it's used so fat people can feel better about themselves.

This. Since i started lifting and taking the /sig/ pill my gf became more submissive and loving. It probably has its limits but it's not a joke.

That's not true.
Why not dump her now, dum dum?

Yeah. Disableds be disableds and fats be fats. Women, they'll never learn. I can't believe they have the right to speak now.
Because the fat acceptance is all women.

I love and respect all women. Small titties big titties white black Asian fat thin it doesn't matter. All women are awesome and make my pp happy

>That's not true.
what your gf would say as well

Yea well my gf gets bitchy when I work out. She likes me being home doing chores when I have free time. She also has a certain way I must complete the chores or she gets upset. So let's just say she believes her way of doing anything is the correct way due to her superior upbringing. She has a certain energy that's abrasive. It's so abrasive in fact that if I tease her with that same energy she gets upset and says she can't help the way she is. I know it's petty to give her a taste of her own medicine but I do It to show her what she puts out at times.

Fat ass and tight wet pussy among other factors that currently have us tied up.

can women just try not be annoying?

>She likes me being home doing chores when I have free time.
is your girlfriend your mother?

She's trying to be. Some women are just fucked. Look I understand partners are a reflection of each other in relationships but some people need to work on themselves before being in one. Taking that statement as an absolute will variably lead to a bad outcome where one partner believes if he just changed/improved xyz the other partner will act better.

Fat people are not unhealthy because they're fat, they're fat because they're unhealthy.
You can only achieve morbid obesity through a lifetime of sitting on your ass eating junk food and consuming mindless entertainment. But instead of admitting this, they'll latch on to the one in-range health marker they have and claim that it means they are in perfect health.

It will catch up to them one day, and they'll have the nerve to ask the doctor that they've refused to let weigh them for the past 15 years
>How could this happen?

>post nerve gas body
You first.

OP rekt

They take up 2 seats in the bus

I didn't mean post like that

I’m a different guy, you’re mixing me up with someone else. My name is Richard. Welcome to the forum

All the best
cheers
Richard
Sent from my iPhone

17.8.92 HOLLY FOREVER
>“my mercy prevails over my wrath”
BIG LIFTERS CREW. LA CREW. MUD DOGS SUPPLEMENTS.

DONT MESS WITH TEXAS

Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz HT (Northwood, 130nm, 512KB L2, 800MHz FSB)
Intel Extreme Graphics 2 (64MB allocated)
1GB DDR 400MHz CL2 or 3
Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 10 160GB IDE
HGST DVD drive
Stock massive copper heatsink and blower fan
Stock 210 watt PSU
Surprisingly good integrated speaker
Windows XP Home Edition SP3
HP wired mouse and keyboard

Attached: a0dk9u06aaul.jpg (1024x702, 69.37K)