My 13 year old cousin once-removed has a black belt in karate

>Her mom is hardcore far leftist
>daughter is tilting that way
>I despise them and only interact minimally at family gathering for my mom's sake
>Want to give her a black pill
>No, I'm not going to personally spar with her and give them an excuse to drag me into their insanity
>There is a goofy 15 year old male relative who's average in every way
>I'm 100% certain he'd destroy her in a fight IF he didn't hold back
>He's smart enough to know any sparring with her puts him in a lose-lose situation, though I'm pretty sure I could convince him he would easily win IF he didn't hold back

Wat do?

Attached: mma don frye dan sevren.gif (464x347, 2.76M)

make it an MMA bout and train him in Judo and boxing

Do the kid know any grapplin art? Maybe make him learn a bit of wrestling or judo and let him ragdoll the bitch

stop caring. you didn't say the 13 year old is going around challenging everyone.

>her mother
Your aunt
>her daughter
Your cousin
>a goofy 15 y/o relative
Another cousin?

Are you ESL or just retarded?

Walk up behind the cousin, lock a bear hug, and say escape. Tighten until they scream in pain, say nice black belt and leave.

Just leave her alone lol.
She hasn't done anything to you and she's only 13. You're pathetic for wanting to beat a child for no good reason.

>Do the kid know any grapplin art? Maybe make him learn a bit of wrestling or judo and let him ragdoll the bitch
No, he knows nothing. My point is he could beat her anyway. They're similar in height but he's a lot stronger as you'd expect.

Cousin would probably try to avoid mma rules ("not fair, karate isn't grappling") but I still know boy would destroy her with a few tips and aggression. I've seen cousin sparring and she has absolutely no power. She's graceful and can technically shadow box which I suppose is what won her bullshit black belt.

It's crazy to me that post-1994 any karate teacher is still instilling the belief in his students that they're actually learning to fight.

>stop caring. you didn't say the 13 year old is going around challenging everyone.
Why do you think I'm writing this? It ain't cause she's being modest about it.

No, she's not directly challenging anyone but she sure as fuck is implying she could beat a grown man. Mom is also putting a battery in her back as they say in prison ("A black belt is a black belt. They don't separate them by gender, OP.")

>>her mother
>Your aunt
>>her daughter
>Your cousin
>>a goofy 15 y/o relative
>Another cousin?

"My 13 year old cousin once-removed" you fucking retard. Once-removed means her mom is my cousin. Pay more attention in your remedial GED classes.

the weak should fear the strong

Maybe you don't understand but Karate is a half-striking half-grappling art.

Just an example of how Karate is used in actual combat or self-defense.

Attached: 6243523452352.png (154x173, 2.68K)

Why do you even care? A black belt means nothing, and karate teaches the bad habit of pulling punches and kicks because point sparring.

A black belt in karate is fucking worthless. Normies think all combat sports are equal. Now an experience boxer/kickboxer/MMA fighter or a black belt in BJJ (takes 10+ yrs and a shit ton of competing/testing to get) is someone who knows their shit

Attached: C6244D7D-B487-4387-B1C6-47CA38BF41C6.png (256x197, 83.95K)

That's point karate, again not every Karate dojo is McDojo Karate.

But yeah, point sparring sucks, they should have kumite with full contact strikes, would just need to wear some head protection and padding I would assume.

Maybe you don't understand but Karate is a meme martial art with no head defense

You already know most of BJJ in about 3 years in if you go into every class possible within your school.

Karate used to whoop Boxing's ass back in the day.

my point was to have a "legit" sparring without hurting the girl

What are elbow guards, what is movement? Oh right... Just because you think you see kumite you know 100% of it. Man, you are so retarded you should never speak again on topic of combat sports.

>my political views interfere with my daily life and interactions

Attached: 1649126393206.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Sorry to break it to you, the most successful "karate" fighters are proficient in other martial arts and that's why they are successful. And that's only the real karate which is 1% of what is taught

You're the retard who wants to audit a 13 y/o's martial arts skills. I got a master's which is probably more than you can say

Also MMA is gay

>Americans
Get off Any Forums and Any Forums for awhile you retard.

You at least know how to throw proper punches and kicks. You are also very familiar with weak points of the human body. This definitely gives you an advantage. Not to mention that there are different styles of Karate which vary in efficacy

Did you say this because of the Don Frye pic?