Fatass needs a hand

Fatass here i know fat is wrong and im working on it, but i wanna go fasta.

How much weight can i actually loose per week, like the maximum possible ? Without medical issues coming up ?

And how do i do it ?

Attached: huyvpmu66eu71.jpg (1080x1349, 81.6K)

It kind of depends on how fat you are. If you're aver 300 lbs then you can lose more per week to start off. But if you're just regular fat, then aim for about 2 pounds per week. No less than that unless you're just trying to lose maybe 20 lbs. What's your weight and height and do you lift weights?
>and how do I do it?
Step one is changing the type of stuff you eat.
Step two (if necessary) is changing the amount of stuff you eat.
Some form of exercise is highly recommended.
Changing WHAT you eat is the most important thing. If you're eating cereal with milk and drinking soda that is a problem and needs to change. I can give more specific advice but generally you want to eliminate sugar and simple carbohydrates from your died, then minimize dairy and maximize vegetables (which are generally less calorie dense than meats). It's hard for some fatties, but avoid pasta if you can.
ALL of this needs to be done progressively so you don't lose your willpower. Add one new change per week. I promise you you will feel better within the first 5 weeks.
I can give more specific advice, but I need to know your lifestyle and died currently.

Oh, and I should add that learning how to cook is very important. If you're used to eating poorly simply because it's easy to make food taste better that way, then it will be very difficult to change long term. Learning to cook and make healthy food taste good increases your long term chances of success and generally improves life (because your healthy food will taste better). Keep recipes simple.

Thinking that food is fuel & nutrients instead of a "drug that makes me feel good" is key to getting your gorging in check.
You are an addict, no different from alcoholics or heroin junkies
Once your body is healthy its much, much safer to indulge with a sugary treat or some other thing like it.

im fucking 387 pounds. I go running 3 days a week and lift upper body another 3 days a week.

I have gone from nothing to pure finess and it works.

I eat no sugar and little fatty foods, protein and vegetables.

Im really loosing fast.

you might want to walk instead, that will probably get really painful and could cause long term damage. running is really bad for you at that weight. each pound you lose is something like 4 pounds of stress off of your knees. walking and running burn about the same amount of calories per mile

>running and walking burn the same calories per mile
No it doesn't, but yeah I agree with the walking instead of running for now

Low impact cardio would be a good start if you're super fat and have no real exercise experience. so swimming or biking, kettlebells too but you might not have the mobility required for it at this stage

im more struggling to run so its mainly walking anyway. But its only walking from now on .

thanks

Shouldi be squatting even small weights or is my fat ass a liability for my knees ?

Just worry about your calories, I got injured on my weight loss journey because I went too hard too quick, I took a month off work out and still lost 20lbs by eating in a caloric deficit, If I was you I'd worry more about loose skin, what's your height?

Every deficit of 3500 calories will make you lose 1lb of fat. You will however lose more weight than that due to water loss.

Just exercise. Walks, skipping, runs (if you can run fatso).

Eat food also. Try and cut down on carbs. And don't eat so much aim to eat below your BMR.

It's that fucking simple.

thanks for the hints guys will just eat properly.

im 1.91m, thats 6 Feet and 3.2 Inches.

What can i do against loose skin ?

Go to Thailand to cut it off when im done ?

holy shit. good for you though on putting in the effort. like the other user said, you may want to consider a lower impact form of exercise than running.
Walk uphill if possible or on an incline treadmill/stairclimber.
>I eat no sugar
good
>and little fatty foods
From what I know, natural fats aren't that bad for you. Simple carbohydrates should be avoided. They turn to sugar then if that sugar is not used it turns to fat for long term energy storage. Some extra fat on your steak will not be a problem (from everything I've learned anyway, and I'm pretty fit and healthy).
And yea, at that weight it makes sense that you're losing it really fast. Keep going user. It's worth it. People will look at you differently. like I said above, try walking on in incline to keep the burned calories up. Obviously don't give yourself a heart attack but push yourself a bit.
like the other user said don't go too hard too quick. Changing your diet will make the biggest difference long term for your life.

Go full carnivore
I can do 6lbs / week with a semi strict gym schedule.
Last time I did this I went from 220->192.
Gained it back over 2.5 years now I'm down to the low 200s again.

If you aren't an extreme Chad basically just lift + cardio and switch your diet to zero sugar and 1gram protein / lb. Try to keep a deficit of over 1k calories a day.
Life is gonna suck til you hit fat burning mode. Then you'll be good as long as you keep up with it.

I don't know much about how to deal with loose skin, from my understanding occurs because your skin doesn't have time to adjust, same things with stretch marks, I guess lose weight slowly? Lmao I can already hear you saying no, speak to a dermatologist or something or yeah go to Thailand and cut it off if you don't mind having a massive scar across your body

HNNNNNNNNG

Attached: 045.jpg (580x548, 20.65K)

>another fatass that took 10 years to get morbidly obese and wants to undo it overnight
Just another rebound reject

Great job. Go easy on the running. You will get overuse injuries and then be in pain and it can ruin your attitude and progress. I would recommend walking first, then once youre under 25o re-vicit the running. Also, running is more calorie intesive and leaving it for later means you have another tool to rely on for calorie burning once your weight drops down and you plateau.

In one year I lost over 100 pounds (from 250 to 210) with zero cardio. Just A strict whole food ketogenic diet with zero cheating (I did have days where I ate MORE keto foods, but never cheated) and the Starting Strength lifting program.

Walk outside in sunshine. Once you dare, remove your shirt. get some sun.

Dont be afraid to get more sleep. I weighede yself obsessively during the year I lost weight and every single time I slept more, I lost more fat. Your body relly does burn more fat while you sleep, as I beeive it does a shit ton of recovery and resting, which you need if youre going to be maintaing a caloric dficit.

Even if youre doing keto, calories count. Be mondful of your overall caloric intake. As fat as you are, there is no need to autistically count, weight and emasure, but that your intake cannot exceed your output is axiomatic. The difficult part of course is measuring both numbers. But simply being mindful of approximate calories can be a help in developing a sixth sense as to what is too much food.

Plan on hitting a plateau - what will you do then?

I would just worry about losing weight first. I tried to go all out with strength exercises while also trying to lose weight and I hurt a lot of my joints. Just wait until you're where you want to be

I am 6'4 and went form 340 to 210 so we have a similar size. Loose skin sucks, but if you eat a lot of meat and animal fat, I think it helps your skin more (skin is very fatty) than seed oils and fake fats. You wont know what your skin situation is going to be until you lose all the weight. So in the meantime, plan on viewing it as a scar to show your history. If you really hate it, yeah. Surgery. I kept my loose skin and oin ten years it has tightened up nicely, although its still a little loose and wrinkly around my belly button. I had no stretch marks, though, so maybe I have good genes? Dunno.