It is impossible to avoid seed oils

That meal your grandma or your mom has cooked with so much love since your childhood and brings fond memories. Contains seed oils.

The national dish from your country, that brings so much pride and its part of your cultural identity. Contains seed oils.

When you dont have anything in the fridge and you rather order delivery or go eat outside rather than starve. That meal youre eating out of last resort. Contains seed oils.

When you go out with your friends or gf, enjoying a good time, making memories, that thing you ordered, guess what...Contains seed oils.

And wtf youre gonna do about it? Nothing, youre still alive arent you?
The point im making is that in this modern world it is practically impossible to purge seed oils completely from your system, consume as little as you can? Of course, that shit is poison. Getting rid of it completely? Go live as a hermit or social outcast maybe.

Attached: vegetable-and-refined-oils.jpg (225x225, 10.5K)

I just say no to many meals. I don't care in the least.

There is nothing wrong with seed oils. Holy fuck.
The things that used to turn into memes are turning into whole movements.

Cooking with olive oil is fine, I don't use anything else. If you absolutely must use shittier kinds it's probably also ok.

The one thing everyone agrees is don't eat goyslop where they inexplicably blend 20% oil into the ingredients for literally no fucking reason. Your grandma's cooking and national dish aren't gonna be that case

>It's impossible to avoid seed oils

>Meat
>Eggs
>Literally everything in this picture
>Any food that has only 1 ingredient
Just stop ordering food and buying microwave meals retard. Cook with avocado, olive or coconut oil.

Attached: whole.foods_.courtesy.4.10.2020.jpg (1500x1000, 1.96M)

Avoiding seed oils forces you to cook more yourself and be more conscious what you eat so it's a good thing no matter what

Doesn’t olive oil cone from the flesh not the seed?

Just cook your own food. If you eat out, eat at places that don’t use seed/vegetable oils. There are four different places in my city that use beef tallow. Only places I go to for dates and what not.

I tell my mom, sisters, aunts, and cousins I will not eat their food if they use them dirty pufa oils. The switched up, and I probably extended their husbands and kids lives by proxy.

What about tallow and lard?

>eat at places that don’t use seed/vegetable oils.
Oh yeah im just gonna enter to the kitchen of a restaurant and tell the chef "oi dont use the seed oil please its bad for my gains". See how that goes.

>Olive Oil Med Master Race
In the good 'ol days people also made lard (from anything not only pig) , probably your Grandma made it with lard and not seed oil.

Yes it is from the flesh, there is also oil from the olive seed but it is not the same.

Dunno, don't eat them

You can look it up, dummy. Oy, fookin’ blockhead!

>T-THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SNEED OI-ACK!

I usually cook with those, ghee and butter are also good.

How about u cook for urself, manchild?

the amount of people on this board who unironically defend these cheap shitty crisco heart diseases in a bottle to their dying breath is unbelievable, what is there to even like about them? seed oils dont taste good, they have the tiniest tinge of sweetness to them but besides that they are bland and dont add anything to a dish other than adding fatty liquid, every other fat used for cooking is 50x better just from a flavor standpoint but there are genuine shills who deny the hypothesis that maybe we shouldn't be putting motor oil in our stomachs

Skepticoolner here.
Full disclosure, I generally don't get a lot of seed oils in my diet apparently (don't do much fast food or convenience food at all, and like cooking with olive oil or lard for the taste). That said, didn't this seed oil = bad stuff only come about when this nutcase got on Joe Rogan and started railing on how bad they are?
I feel like you don't have to be an MD or consume raw beef every day to understand that consuming large quantities of deep fried and sugary fast food shit on a daily basis is probably not good for you.

Attached: Paul+Saladino.png (1000x1012, 1.33M)

Stop blackpilling, it's not impossible.

All things in moderation is still a pretty good standard to go by, barring obvious things like meth. Cooking from scratch and avoiding processed foods will go a long way towards making everything better. I'm one of those scratch cooking weirdos with an organic vegetable garden to boot, and I still consume small amounts of seed oil. On the rare occasions I eat bread, a loaf uses two tablespoons. If I ever eat fried food, which I can count on one hand the times I eat fried foods in a year, I fry it in sunflower oil. Probably the most seed oil I consume is from making my own mayonnaise, which I use for things like deviled eggs or chicken salad. Yes, avoid seed oils, but eliminating them entirely from one's diet seems a needless pain in the ass to me.

>cooking for yourself is impossible

Defeatist faggot.

He didn't start it, but being on Rogan definitely pumped the knowledge. You should read his book. Correlation to seed oil production and obesity/ heart attacks is very strong. Pufas interrupt the election transfer system in your mitochondria, this is well documented.