How do you combat the eternal female?

How do you combat the eternal female?

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-085418.jpg (1080x324, 90.95K)

Fuck your wife as a pre-workout and then still work out after.

A. Have sex with your wife in any of the 23 hours a day when you aren't lifting
B. Do what she asks and call it a warmup
But if you're unironically sitting here calling your wife a gains goblin then maybe you shouldn't have gotten married

>doesn’t have energy to have sex and go to the gym
Low test

just fuck and wait an hour before training, you'll be fine bitch

Easiest way to solve this "issue" is to just take (rape) her when she doesn't expect it. I'm talking middle of the day, she's trying to do the dishes or some other inane shit. Walk up behind her, grind on her ass and start feeling her up. Pick her up and throw her on the bed, fuck her with the goal of you orgasming as fast as possible and then go back to doing whatever you were doing.

>not wanting to have sex with someone you love enough to marry
>being told you dont give sex enough
pathetic user, post body. I have sex with my gf 2 times + 1 bj pretty much every day of the week

I remember my gf got mad that I’d rather hit the gym than have sex with her

You were retarded when you picked your wife, she was either not raised right or you ruined her, since evidently one of the primary goals of your relationship is sex. You will be divorced within 5 years or your children will barely love you if you even manage to pop one out. It's over for the West and you are just one of the many lemmings that are part of the collapse.

OP here, I work some 70 weeks on average and deal with a fussy baby getting home so yeah I pass the fuck out at before the sun is down.

If you have a woman that gives you sex you've already won life and I don't understand what the rush is.

>working 70 hours a week
>doesnt even have energy for sex with his wife
change your fucking life, why are you even living at that point. Money doesnt matter when you live a terrible existence

>told you dont give sex enough
This is the embarrassing part, desu. That she actually has to tell you you don't fuck her enough is so sad.

Christcuck incel

Based wife, she wouldn't be talking to you like this unless you guys have a good relationship and she loves you. It's up to you to find a solution that she'll respect and enjoy
>pro tip: you permanently going to the gym less to have sex with her is not a solution she'll respect in the long term

betas really believe this lol

once your lust for sex and useless dopamin activities like social attention and validation fade, a woman can give you nothing in bed.
find a good woman if you want to,but sex is meaningless spilling of your lifeforce and test.
its a distraction that weakens you at best.

find othe ways to validate a woman and other perks she can give you.

>single handedly supporting a family
>bro just go find yourself
m8

I'm not Christian and I would quite literally butcher your face if you talked to me like that in real life you zoomer niggerhaired subhuman bitch. I can already imagine what a pathetic little Western mutt you are in real life, quiet little bitch.

Set your alarm 45 minutes earlier than usual tomorrow. Rail her like she demands and then go to the gym.

My wife and I go to the gym together. She does featherweight nonsense cardio and "lifting", I do my normal routine.

Attached: main-qimg-7d5e59de085cf8084c23eb31e5ba00b3-lq.jpg (602x452, 63.94K)

Fuck her and immediately go to the gym, no cuddling, no talking.

why did you have a child in that circumstance?
why doesnt your mrs have a job or on maternity leave?
you 100% have a new car on finance dont you

>betas
Even when you're giving a sermon about how you're supposed to not care about women and sex, you can't help but deride others for their lack of it. What a chucklefuck you are.

What circumstance? Your great grandparents were probably impoverished dirt farmers who still had 8 children. If you're waiting for an ideal to have kids, you're gonna be twiddling your thumbs until your wife is barren.
She's a housewife and full time mother and that is arguably of immense greater importance to our child than being a latchkey kid
No, but rent is way too fucking high and we can't leave the area because of my trade.

I live in Russia, you can come and try to fight me by volunteering in Ukraine. Quit the LARP.

They still fucked enough to have 8 children while you only had one.

>NOOOOO MY WIFE WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH ME!!!
how awful, my condolences

your welcome. use your anger for motivation, beta.
truth doesnt offend anyone, only you offend yourself by your intepretations.

now stop chasing woman and work on yourself.

You knlw women get horny too right?

It's not le alpha to not fuck your wife, it's setting up the scenario where you get cucked
It's insane how many guys don't even want to fuck their gfs, why be in a relationship?

>full time mother
>i have to take care of a baby when i get in from work
>renting
so youre going to keep working this much until your wife cheats on you.

Tfw can only talk my wife into fucking once a week. Its fucking over bros.

What's up with the gay cellphone background lol

>i have to take care of a baby when i get in from work
You know, it's my child too and I'm invested in her life and believe it nor not even happy to participate in raising her. You might even call it a bond or something. What are you, fucking Al Bundy? I'm a father, not a back account for diapers.

For all we know hid wife might be a fst slob just as most other women become after having babies. At that point it's better to just keep your Vril circulating instead of wasting it on the Michelin man.

do people like you an op just get with someone because youre lonely and not because you think eachother is hot and you want to be with together? what a sad existence

Then why do you work 70 hour weeks? Why not budget better or find another way to make money on the side. Probably another retard living beyond their means.

>can't go to the gym at any of the other hours of the day
You know she's about to get railed by Tyrone if you keep skipping sex, right?

>you're angry and offended
No. Like anyone has ever changed their behavior for internet arguments. Just pointed out you're an oxymoron slinging hypocrite.

well it wouldn't be too far fetched considering OP is a massive retard, genuine or not