I refuse to believe he is natty

I refuse to believe he is natty.

Attached: 18y0hh2pwv561.jpg (828x831, 91.62K)

He probably isn't seeing as how most (((influencers))) aren't.

He isn't, he uses the skin of a 90 year old lady who died 2 weeks ago on his face

Never believe anything a YouTuber/Instagrammer says. They’re all frauds. Some of them have good advice though.

>the skin of a 90 year old lady who died 2 weeks ago on his face
not even close people start turning black after like 2 days

Some roid physiques don't even register as muscular in my mind anymore. Why is that? In my mind jeff is a stick even though he is bigher than me, same goes for that tennyson guy and kinobody. Other roid physiques like zyzz on the other hand do register as muscular. What gives?

He's only 170. He's just shredded as fuck. He's been doing what everyone here has been trying to do for like 40 years.
There's nfl players his height that are 185 or 190 that eat cheetos and mcdonalds benching 400 lbs. That's what I think of as not natty.

For real? Now I don't want to die. Fuck.

This. He’s really not that big. 200lbs with about 15% bf right now and I’m certain I’d like like him if I cut 30lbs. Maybe I should try that…. Just hate feeling small

Left was when Jeff was natty

Attached: download.jpg (226x223, 9.79K)

>For real?
depends on the conditions, but if you're in the Florida humidity and you're outside for 48 hours the decomp process starts super quick and the limbs and face turn black.

t. guy who transports bodies

He also has God like genes. I'm 170 cm as well and i will never look like jeff.

I don't trust the ones who are selling products. Jeff seems like a good guy, and he does give good advice. However, at the end of the day he is very successful because of the products and knowledge he sells. I commend him on his success, natty or not, he's probably helped millions of people get into fitness

>almost 50
>"natty"
>shredded year round
>that much mass
he sure is natty

He's helped a million people be beginners forever by trapping them in his channel with nocebos and shit advice. Dude's a swindler through and through.

Grow up user, pessimism isn't cool. Not everyone who wants to lose weight wants to look like a model, some people are just fine maintaining a healthy physique. It's the thought that counts

>"Train like an athlete to look like an athlete"
>Has trained zero notable athetes, looks like he's trained for a men's physique pageant
remind me again why people like this guy

Attached: 18y0hh2pwv561.jpg (473x469, 21.94K)

iirc he trained Antonio Brown and has several videos with him.

There's a pic of him floating around guiding training with the Mets

probably body frame and height

he looked much better natty desu

He probably couldn't keep that shape at the age of 43