My gf has no ass...

My gf has no ass. I tell her it looks good but it looks terrible and I’m embarrassed to show her to my friends because of how bad it looks. I don’t want her to have a gigantic nigger ass but something would be nice. What do Any Forums?

Attached: B42C92EF-7EF6-4622-9E47-ED454D9009D3.jpg (1200x1800, 221.15K)

buy kettlebell and ask her to do squats with it

Is it like bone ass or what

Recently encountered this issue, all I had to do was start lifting and she realized she has to start exercising as well or I'll outpace her in terms of looks.

Since girls weight goes to their hips too you can give her food. Women love food especially fast food. Just buy her some mcdonalds or popeyes every couple days and it'll go straight to the ass.

>wanting your girlfriend to eat goyslop
Fucking nigger cattle in this board I swear

only one solution

Attached: ghostbulk.png (1590x177, 93.34K)

Why would you go for a girl with no ass on the first place.

Currently my wife is doing Meg Squats’ program which currently has an emphasis on “peaks and cheeks,” and seems to be liking it. Showing my wife various strong YouTubers encouraged her a lot to work on fizeek

this lmao

Why would you not want to be an architect?

Same here, it gets so annoying because she gets mad if I compliment her at all but at least once or twice a week she will ask if her ass looks good or bad. What kind of logic is that

I once dated this girl that always had these kind of jeans that make your ass look good. Once we started having sex I noticed she had a flat ass. I don't care about boobs but ass is a must have. I broke up with her and told her it was me.

Welcome to women

Won't change a thing
It is all about genetics

Based genetic realizer

An ass can be fixed boobs cant but the girl also has to not be an asshole retard about her health

>An ass can be fixed
show proof

Attached: doubt.jpg (512x253, 13.62K)

You realise the ass is a muscle? Maybe you should try to lift as well you know? Not just complaining about ur dyel gf because seems like you are pretty dyel yourself

I miss the 80’s

>that much text
>no proof

>I need proof that muscles can grow
Congrats u win retard of the day award

Just use the Hal method

Attached: 179133.gif (300x169, 1.88M)