/fraud/

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read ALL OF the r/steroids wiki: reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index >reddit link yeah, fuck off. Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual. See CCFC's handy faggotry guide. Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later. ABSOLUTELY no source talk. No sarms talk. If you want to discuss placebo pills then make your own thread. This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor. Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidplotter.com/ If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include: - age - bf% - time spent training

Attached: Mike-Mentzer-e1405441100263.jpg (500x667, 89.08K)

woop woop first
100mg trest
250mg tren
200mg mast
cutting and focusing on condition training atm

Good luck user.

Attached: 1648042215079.jpg (1170x1585, 117.16K)

Is low dose MENT effective? On paper it looks like if you took low amounts it would still be anabolic as fuck without androgenic sides

Standard doses are standard because that's what's effective. Using "low dose" usually has underwhelming effect.

standard ment per day is around 5mg to have trt levels.
are you referring to "low dosages" because it sounds low or because its actually low. 100mg ment on paper are like 1g test (but probably more like 500mg in real life)

am I natty if I take orals?

Because it sounds low. I thought standard was 150-175 a week.

You're not only a bitch if you take orals, but you'll have the matching bitch tits for it. Just pin and get real results, without the insane liver and kindey damage.

Orals are great if you're also injecting too.

nah 35mg a week is trt 150 is already a lot, i couldnt handle 300 when i tried it. its just something that sounds low

The beginner mistake is to rely on orals. More injectables is da way.

why would orals give me bitch tits
I'm not taking t

most oral only fags use dbol and that converts extremly readily to e2 and since it also supresses you your t to e2 ratio is even more fucked an there you go, bitchtits.
and since oral only people think its just taking a pill they sure as hell dont have any ai/serms on hand

>thread is posted late
>Descends into ment or oral only memes

Yeah I consider orals as a "tack on" type thing. I like them a lot though since they're so strong and have such short half lives.

Probably because it "feels" like steroids. Hits you faster, better pumps etc. Honestly tren is the only injectable that feels the same way.

I complained about this before but man, my joints are fucked and my workouts suck. People said either raloxifene or HGH is my problem, I dropped both and now I’m gonna go down to a cruise dose, I took a rest weeek last week and even now I have no desire to train (can’t get a bump or a good workout). Anyone have any suggestions on what could be going on.
The bulk is over and I’m switching gears to more athletic training but man I also have zero energy which is a first during a bulk.

I'd chill out for another 2 weeks desu, see how the cruise goes. Get your sleep hygiene on point.

Sleep hygiene has been slipping, started relying on melatonin a bit much. About three days after the hGH was dropped I went from crawling out of bed to jumping out again, that may have been dose dependant so I’ll try a low[er] dose once I feel good again.

I'm gonna save money for December I'm young currently working at 7/11 i wanna get mega shredded before going to a south American country for the summer i think I'm gonna do 400mg of tren for 6 months

Attached: f54e99fb4cf3e19a6e4fa09af25e8d42.jpg (620x1180, 145.74K)

>No SARMs talk
why? is it not still fraud? there's no /sarms/ thread.
anyway, i'm going to ask about SARMs.
Do you need to PCT after an 8-week, RAD-140 (Testolone)? Or rather, how would I know if I need to? What should I be looking out for to know that my hormones are fucked?