Do I look ok

Do I look ok

Attached: F12D654D-3381-44A8-A109-C6EC7FBA0B11.jpg (902x1792, 129.09K)

stop shitting up the board and post in CBT

Bump

Someone plz answer :(

Yeah, you look good but I'd say cut down. You're slowly becoming fat, AND POST IT IN A CBT THREAD YOU FUCK!

Do you think I look good enough to post on social media?

You have ok body but you look little fucked up in head

Also, how can I cut down effectively without losing muscle? Is fasting a good idea?

No.

Yeah fasting is good but it really fucks you up mentally. Not eating anything at least for 3 days is no joke.

I’m already fucked up mentally. How long should I go without eating to lose fat but also to maintain gains? Can I fast one day and eat the next day?

Yeah, that's possible too. But don't start binge eating the day after.

So how many calories should I aim for on my refeed days? And how long should I continue this cycle until I start to lose fat? Thanks for the help btw

>So how many calories should I aim for on my refeed days?
How am I supposed to fucking know that? Check your TDEE and make an arrangement.

>And how long should I continue this cycle until I start to lose fat?
Fasting effects ''fast''. You will notice that you're losing fat after a couple of days. You can stop when you're happy with your progress.

So fast every other day and on the day I do eat I eat 2500 calories? Will this help me keep muscle? I don’t want to lose my gains

Attached: EE35AFD0-140C-4E9E-8DE9-339578DEA721.png (828x1792, 545.64K)

If you get enough protein and keep training you won't lose any significant amount of gains. Now that I know your height and weight, I'd say losing 10 pounds would be good enough to lower that BF%

I’m gonna be honest bro. That WAS me a few months ago. I’ve lowkey gained a shit ton of weight due to the antidepressants I’m taking. I still have some decent muscle but damn I really ballooned up. I’m still 174 and 5’9/5’10 but I gotta say I’m at least over 25% body fat now

Yeah, well good fucking job fatty. My point still stands, you better start cutting now.

Damn you don’t gotta be mean bro

Attached: 3D52381D-1E18-44A5-A615-C43AEFA13A53.jpg (851x701, 69.84K)

fat fuck shitting up my fucking board kill yourself how can you be that big and be that emotional you colossal faggot

I dont think im that fat bro

What? You became a fatty and now you're emotional too? I'm being your fucking personal trainer here FOR FREE! So you better show some appreciation my friend. AND START CUTTING NOW YOU FAT FUCK! That's my last fucking reply

is that why your hesitating this much to post it on social media? is this why you posted this on cbt and THEN made a thread about it? im not your bro you emotional wreck

I’m sorry boss
:(

To compete on social media you need to be a literal roid tranny fake natty. You’re in good shape but people are warped and will think you are fat. The people telling you to cut down think that being a twink femboy is aesthetic. You will lose significant muscle if you cut down a lot natty. Being natty and lean looks like shit, the lean natty limit is dissapointingly low and standards are unachievably high.