pastebin.com/ccs8sYUV
uclassify.com/browse/g4mes543/myers-briggs-type-indicator-text-analyzer
mbti-oncepts.tumblr.com/archive
keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
9axes.github.io/

thread question:
>Say something nice about INFPs
Previous thread:

Attached: 1643225074518.jpg (736x736, 85.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93JArmMY3n4
youtu.be/ZTkB6hoKNkg
youtu.be/ahDLQbhgW5Y
sakinorva.net/functions
e-hentai.org/g/1878008/7b82e196be/
youtube.com/watch?v=sfoKu6BvWUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>date infp
>miserable and can't talk about anything, play vidya and ignore each other
>date infj
>talk about everything, improove together, never play vidya
best relationship

YOU ARE ALL NIGGER FAGGOTS! SUCKING BIG GIANT BLACK BALLS!

>become a musician they said
but the perfect song already exists, how could I possibly top youtube.com/watch?v=93JArmMY3n4

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c028 (v05) - p135 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 3.jpg (654x828, 367.64K)

hooking up with a stranger is NOT good for your mental health if you're struggling with bad feelings and memories of sexual abuse
this has been a PSA

Attached: 1642524872706.jpg (1100x607, 177.65K)

Wow, who would have guessed?

What's the difference between an unhealthy INFP and an unhealthy ISFP?

i don't care. i might fuck a bitch soon

INFPs deserve love and protection

We know you retarded tranny.

>EIE has the largest variety of likely MBTI types
Then what is the variety

yeah well i thought it might help me feel better, i had a shitty therapy session yesterday and talked about CSA and other tough stuff and i felt really lonely and i just wanted to quite the touch starvation but it was just triggering

>implying you're not the bitch

No one cares. Stop posting already

i'm INTP and i think something irks me about feeling doms/auxes in general. it's not necessarily that i don't like them as people or care about them or their feelings, but i just can't deal with it or keep up with that primary mode of being. it's so opposite to me that i just don't get it and it tires me to try to make sense of what they're actually saying or conveying through the feelings they bombard out physically or mentally. it's like solving a puzzle at the expense of my own emotional capacity and i end up just end up looking at the behavioral meta of them and the things they say because it's easier to understand. i.e. a feeler will complain about work and issues and i'll just see "oh, they're feeling a lack of control". or "oh, this persons emotional state is just shit because of stress" etc and just make assessments of situations or feelings like that.

i try to give emotional advice at my own expense when i can too if i think someone's down or try to pick them up and such with words, but i think feelings are just weird for me. i do try sometimes. no matter if i try them or not i feel like a simp or utterly cringe if i express any emotionality.

Attached: 1641849253139.jpg (1024x1024, 79.32K)

You could make a case for pretty much any type but IXTP, Fe and Ni in socionics are both very far removed from the MBTI definitions. Most likely is ENFP but not the UwU rainbow bubbles sprinkles genki ENFP, those are ESE and IEE. The defining features of an EIE are loud, dramatic, edgy, rebellious. ENTP, ENFJ, and INFJ are fighting for second place. XSFP are after them, EXTJ is surprisingly common but mostly in fiction INFP and ESTP are both uncommon but definitely possible. INTJ EIE is the stereotypical fruity villain, almost definitely impossible irl. ISXJ is also impossible now that I think about it, idk where ESFJ fits in but other types are more common for them

Also you could just not be an LSI, if ur an ISTP who went for the last letter switch just know SLI is more likely for you and thatd make IEE your dual

Old macdonald had a farm

ISFP help me

interesting, so an activation partner. makes sense

youtu.be/ZTkB6hoKNkg

Attached: i hope enneanon returns to explain why the fuck i'm an 8w7.jpg (1920x2687, 367.25K)

Once I was FWBs with one, she thought it was more than that, so when she found out I was seeing someone else she called me, rather than get angry or panic she says she forgave me and understood she has been more absent lately with school and she would try to be more present, after explaining to her for the 80th time we weren't dating, she stopped crying, said oh okay then, then immediately asked if we could still see eachother later and if she could join me and the other girl sometimes.
So that was pretty nice.

Entps are likely to be EIE? Wtf I like sociomemes now
I got lsi in some test that's why I think I am one

INFPs daydream to pass the time. They are aware that life has no inherent meaning but have such a developed awareness of their personal values in life that it doesn't bother them. INFJs think their daydreams are super real and important. They try to create theatrics when their delusions are recognized for what they are.

Holy fucking shit. Finally someone else who understands that MBTI and socionics are VASTLY different systems.

[checked]
I don't doubt that, but I find it odd considering both are ultimately based on Jung's Psychological Types.
There shouldn't be that much difference in reality.

Obligate edit

Attached: 20220128_155817.jpg (736x736, 73.92K)

hey bby.. are you cute? haha

i might make an horny version

Attached: god damn maybe i am an 8 given i have no goddamn self control i mean shit can't even take a walk without lured by the quckie mart's promise of monsty engy oh god stummy hurt, bb i need hug and your face to fuck.png (750x751, 91.62K)

Here I made it easy for you

Attached: 20220128_162133.jpg (736x736, 61.61K)

are you a femboy UwU??

I appreciate it but you can delete it user, it'll save us a pic, (plus you got some white on the struggle box there)

Japanese
Uhhh define femboy

Damn I guess thats another thing I struggle with
Do these threads normally reach image limit? I don't browse mbti often but generally I see threats reach reply limit before image limit

>Uhhh define femboy
would u send me a pic on discord,,?

What's CSA? Confederate states of America? Anyway I hope you get better soon. There's more to life than sticking things up your bum, fun as it is. Men are awful, every last one of them, so my heart goes out to you if you feel like you need one to feel fulfilled. Do you have a hobby or something you could indulge in instead?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c028 (v05) - p135 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 4.jpg (832x868, 590.13K)

Not normally actually, we aren't bumping in the pic department like we once were. Pretty good about keeping things under budget organically. Im just being an Fe sperg or whatever, don't worry

not to worry, i bring tidings of Literally Me

Attached: fuck no, that's way too risky. my big hug mug is a show of trust that must be earned.jpg (2161x2266, 813.36K)

tfw no affectionate mommy gf to excitedly talk to about everything and get lots of cuddles and be super clingy with

t. dumb infp

child sexual abuse
upsetting stuff to talk about and i talked about how my parents don't believe me even though they knew exactly who i was gonna mention before i said his name
>There's more to life than sticking things up your bum
i actually only gave head, i hate anal it just feels like needing to shit
>Men are awful, every last one of them
insanely based
>so my heart goes out to you if you feel like you need one to feel fulfilled
thanks, i have this one ex best friend who i am still madly in love with and i feel like i need a man in my life to help support me and stuff because that friend was so close and such a rock for me growing up
>Do you have a hobby or something you could indulge in instead
im playing morrowind and trying to not think about bad stuff rn. i will daydream later too

Do mommy gfs like INFPs?

I am an INFJ, how do I become more like pic related?

Attached: DC2F55FC-DE44-4665-A3D5-4EEC40072B1E.jpg (450x450, 34.42K)

The social bits?
>Be straightforward about what you want. >Be well-mannered without being servile
You can achieve pretty much any position that way, all the other stuff is of course fiction and doesn't work irl lol. Well timed footsteps and homoerotic stares only do so much. You should also be able to hold a conversation but that's hard to do and almost redundant to work on. Also either have integrity or be really good at shifting the blame and securing a beneficial image, should be easy for INFJ manipulation chads like you and I but the tower of cards will fall if you aren't careful. Oh, also stop being afraid of death - should be easy for INFJ dissociation chads (also free yourself from the cycle of reincarnation, should be easy for INFJ illumination chads)

You go through all the hassle of being gay without even getting any of the joy of anal sex in return? What a nightmare. You sound like one of those women that complain about never having an orgasm because they're worried they'll pee themselves. You do you, it's just funny that it sounds like you go through all the hardship without getting the reward you poor dear.

For some reason I think you'd enjoy painting miniatures. Either generic games workshop space marines, green ones of course or a Napoleonic battalion of aggressive Frenchmen in their little blue coats. It's something I'd do if I had the space, but I think I'd go with the New Model Army because I like the idea of my army being made of puritan goodboys. Ideally John Okey's dragoons, but they'd only be time appropriate for 5 years lol.

As for the child sex abuse thingy, I dunno lol, worse things have happened at sea as mummy would say.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c028 (v05) - p135 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 5.jpg (946x876, 691.32K)

>INTP
I hope they find a cure soon.

as an apathetic intp will i ever be able to deal with emotional people
every time someone tries to vent to me i dont get it

>the joy of anal sex
t. has never done anal
it's just bad
>go through all the hardship without getting the reward
the reward i want is love and friendship, not an orgasm
>For some reason I think you'd enjoy painting miniatures
2poor4that

what don't you get?

Well no but I've heard it get glowing reviews and have managed to get quite a pleasurable effect out of both my index finger and a toothbrush. Maybe you, or much more likely your partner was just being too ambitious so you ended up with unfortunate experiences. Oh well it's probably better for your colon in the long run.
>too poor for that
Well you could at least play a fun game instead, Morrowind's boring.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c028 (v05) - p136 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 1.jpg (944x888, 507.93K)

im an enfp but every other enfp ive met irl or online is nothing like me. why is this???

what's a fun game then, i've played too many games and very few are that good

Every time I do these tests I get INTJ even though every time I feel I'm making enough different decisions.
But I don't view myself as the meme images of INTJ being doctor house, so I always expect to get something else.

Have you played rabi ribi? That's a fun game.
Alternatively a rhythm game like Hatsune Miku future town has given me a few deeply spiritual experiences. Also the first puyo puyo tetris is worth a playthrough, I've heared good things about tetris effect instead if you're using game pass. Are you good at any first person multiplayer shooters?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c028 (v05) - p136 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 2.jpg (861x873, 322K)

You could be mistyped or you rely so heavily on a flawed system that you've forgotten your own identity. Anyway study cognitive functions, or if you're too lazy take a test on sakinorva

>rabi ribi
no but it makes me think of a jewish frog
>Hatsune Miku
lol
>puyo puyo
are you japanese or something no offense
>tetris
boring boomer game
>fps multiplayer shooters
i get too much social anxiety for social games desu

An INTPs social perception is sometimes so poor that they cant understand the social language being used to manipulate them, making them hard to manipulate. Is there anything INTPs cant do? God even blessed them with retard strength

finish projects

Pointless and not enjoyable, projects have no need to be completed

finding enjoyment

You didnt have to bring that up

Attached: 1514808116659.jpg (560x510, 105.87K)

You have no need to live either, and yet here you are.

>shooters
>social
Just disable voice chat duh. What's wrong with Miku? It's a fun game and you can play an admittedly quite limited dress up game by swapping around her heads and bodies. Puyo puyo tetris is one game where you play both puyo puyo and battle tetris. The story mode is fun if you don't mind it being extremely childish. The mode where it swaps between puyo and tetris every 20 seconds or so is extremely swollen brained, especially at first
>boomer
You're literally playing morrowind. The point is just that open world is the worst genre for when you're in a slump. Play something that isn't just a dreary expanse of text and nothingness you miserable arse. Next time I'll just answer Marunomi and be done with it.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c028 (v05) - p136 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 3.jpg (1103x937, 634.05K)

The need is to avoid the fear that everyone has planted into them to deter them from suicide, avoiding fear is a very important need

same but i get ENFP-A

when i first did it i did not agree with the outcome but irl now i realise

fuck

Attached: l1eusotdcz861.jpg (2469x1794, 280.52K)

That made absolutely no sense.

Explain how or go away

Avoiding fear is not important at all. It just makes you a spineless pussy that can't handle any sort of adversity.

Avoiding fear is much more important that avoiding a silly social stigma and everyone would agree with me in the face of death

Avoiding fear is literally the least important thing on the planet. If you can't confront your fear, you're a weak, spineless pussy. Simple as. You'll never complete anything because you're constantly running from your problems.
To each their own, I suppose.

Wtf, I'm older than Jon was when he quit game grumps

Oh no im a weak spineless pussy, whatever shall i do about it? Im honestly glad my ego is wounded easily like yours

You'll keep avoiding anything that frightens you. Also, nice projection.
>I want to do a thing
>Oh no, I'm afraid I'll fail
>Guess I'll just give up and avoid my fears :^)

>I want to ask this girl out
>Oh no, I'm afraid she'll say no
>Guess I'll just give up and avoid my fears :^)

It tends to work out better for me than facing my fears as facing my fears only throws more fears at me. Get a job and you will be in it for years. Get a girlfriend and you will have to keep up an act for months/years. Its all so much effort and the reward looks like a hundred dollar bill on the top of mount Everest. A mere mockery

That's the thing about being weak, user. You've proven my entire point. Matte ne~

Dont you care alot not looking like a pussy? You avoid social fears hypocrite

No, I don't care about looking like a pussy. There's a difference between being literally weak and incapable of fending off adversity and "looking like a pussy".
Weak people give into their fears, that is you and why you are incapable of completing anything.
I don't avoid social fears either, I push through them. If I see a cute girl I want to talk to, I talk to her. If I want to try something, I try it. If something frightens me, I question why it frightens me, then I asses whether that fear is worthy. For example, I might die. That's a worthy fear. I don't run in the street because I'm afraid of getting hit by a car. This is smart.
If I get into a relationship and I want to break it off, I break it off. Your entire personality is controlled by fear and it makes you weak because you refuse to confront it.

>Get a job and you will be in it for years
Quit and find something new.
>Get a girlfriend and you will have to keep up an act for months/years.
Break up with her and find someone new.

Why do you care so much about not being weak? You put bravery on such a high pedestal, surely you cant be scared of being weak? How macho of you. Thats sarcasm if you cant tell
Also how many people do i have to try it with before im allowed to give up? Give me a number

turbie just sent me this on discord

Attached: mybutt,,UwU.jpg (1966x1898, 531.61K)

Weak people cannot do anything, that is why. They just sit around and whine and cry about how tough everything is. Woe is me! MY life is so hard! Waaah, pity me! It's very simple, if you want to give up, give up. Quit bitching and kill yourself.

And whats so important to do? Working? Participating in a boring marriage? Experiencing mild entertainment every now and then? If thats your life, it sounds even worse than mine, atleast im not committed to any of this garbage

ad locum unde exeunt flumina revertuntur ut iterum fluant

Attached: death gnome.jpg (736x736, 254.24K)

>an average house cat requires 3 pouches of cat food per day
lmao wtf. No wonder my brother has no money Each 2-3 pound box of 12 is enough to feed two cats for two days at best. What a drain on the environment. 450 quid a year on cat food. 16 years and 7,200 pounds later and all you've got is a pair of dead animals. I wish people did this sort of maths before buying the things.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c028 (v05) - p136 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 4.jpg (684x951, 408.48K)

>Post type, your waifu (or closest to one), and the character you find the sexiest
INFP. Never quite sure on the waifu. Sexiest character is easily Hex Maniac though. I've spilled ungodly amounts of cum to her over the years. Damn near perfect in every way. If a girl like her really existed, and looked that pretty, I'd put a ring on her by the end of the day, that's for sure.
Honestly agree. I never felt like a kid because i was always stressed and wanted to be involved to help my family, but i never felt like an adult either, especially now that i technically am one. What a strange in between. Not one thing, or the other...

I agree with the other user that said we likely missed out on some type of developmental milestones. I've become quite obsessed with that idea, really. Always wondering day and night what went wrong to put me in this situation. I know it's likely not healthy to blame the world around you rather than yourself, but i already internally hate on myself. I just constantly get this hazy, but passionate desire to know the "why" of it all. Or how, i guess.
>What's CSA? Confederate states of America?
Bro i thought the same fucking thing
Holy based. I need that. I need to be protected, but also protect. It's hell

Attached: 1594506190896.jpg (337x450, 14.39K)

If you don't want to be here, you know the exit. I'm not here to plead with you to live. Just telling you how it is. You're a giant pussy who is completely ruled by their own fears.
Keep leeching off your parents, or whoever it is you're sucking dry to keep your meaningless existence going. Eventually they'll die and you'll be left alone. Then you'll experience true fear and just like always, you'll give up.
Your transgressions will catch up to you, they always do.

We are looping, i already gave my reasons for why i dont do that, you have a poor memory meaning its pointless to talk to you anymore, who knows what else is going to be deleted from your goldfish brain from this point on?

holy cum, this might be my favorite oc I've seen here. lel
>weekly cannabis, monthly shroom x)))
apotheotic work; mine can't compare

Attached: doesn't hold a candle.png (736x736, 222.48K)

Same reason for literally everything else. Fear. You're completely consumed by it and it makes you weak. Some people are content being weak. Like I said, it will catch up to you.
See you around, weakling.

So what are you trying to tell me? To do something you should know i wont do? This conversation cant be more pointless and i dont know why you dont go away since you clearly have nothing to say

ENTJ women were made for being dominated by ENFJ men by means of being manipulated and positively reinforced into behaving vulnerably.

Attached: AB409DDA-ECBE-4FF7-AA49-E9C97FFB3DCB.png (566x800, 400.8K)

strukaz...

bene dies infbrethren

Attached: struggle.jpg (736x736, 99.03K)

If it's pointless, why don't you go away? Unless, of course, you're afraid of being alone. No one else to talk to? Afraid to be left with your own thoughts?
Just go sit quietly by yourself and weep about how hard and terrible everything is.

You could say that my standards are extremely low, i have to pick between you or nothing. The things you say are pointless but i dont have anything to divert my attention to, its very sad

Yes, I agree you are a very sad and weak being. You did this to yourself. Anyway, I'm going to bed. Enjoy your continuously vapid, pointless conversations.

youve been diluted for 2 seconds

Attached: lni.jpg (736x736, 179.53K)

don't kike the cumwater

cumwater? cum, and also, water?

Attached: infb.jpg (736x736, 74.55K)

do you really wanna love forever?

For any ISFJ males lurking the thread, INFP gfs are one of the best girls. Can be bratty at times but you know what is best for them. You probably will have to make many decisions for her. INTP and ENTP girls may seem enticing but INFP girls are more comfy.

t. ISFJ caretaker

What do you think about ISTP?

Attached: prolifically piqued.png (600x967, 471.25K)

Too adventurous for a relationship but good friends.

r9k is not good for simply posting images

Attached: infp.png (736x736, 367.36K)

I see, thank you. I could see Se spontaneity playing into inferior Ne worry. I'm guessing friends allows a buffer that helps you engage in the given activity so your strengths can shine without feeling like a fish out of water, right?
Would you say an accurate generalization is ISTP = tactics, ISFJ = strategy?

youtu.be/ahDLQbhgW5Y

what would you type them as?

Attached: tfw my subjectively relevant folders are a whole 10 feet away. i also have to go to bed so i don't put a crack in my screen when my alarm goes off, but will respond when can, if anything to work with. goodnight.jpg (750x750, 207.18K)

INTP here, why the hell are there so many INFP this thread

Furthermore why do they all act like mentally challenged autists

>your type
>favorite book

I'm also ENFP. And have trouble relating. I read a book called the highly sensitive person & learned that some ENFPs would naturally have become INFPs, but because they grew up being extremely involved in their church community (ding ding ding! My childhood), they switched from I to E. I'm very E in many ways but I relate closer to Is.

Putting mistype aside for a moment, two people of the same type can still be very different and stereotypes are often inaccurate.
Either way, read about functions: you are supposed to be Extraverted and Introverted Intuitives respectively.

Are there actually that many INFPs IRL or are they all on Internet? I only see INFPs everywhere and am INFP myself (pretty sure about that since I've analyzed functions on my own and all the tests show the same)

INxx mostly show up on internet, but keep in mind they are the most common mistypes so the numbers are highly inflated.

Why are they the most common mistypes though?

Because tests and descriptions tend to be biased in favor of these types as a whole or at least Introversion/Intuition traits over their opposites.
Intuitive bias is unironically built-in ever since Myers' Gifts Differing, and there is some confusion between the Jungian and the common definition of extraversion. And we don't talk about the major difference between Jungian Si and MBTI Si.

There are some other aspects, such as extraverts being able to identify as introverts despite the fact they are habitually extraverting and traits of mental illness(including depression and INFPs) being associated with some types even if they aren't actually related.

What is the most accurate way to type oneself then with as few biases as possible, in your opinion?

No easy way around it: all you can do is studying the theory behind it from credible sources, do some introspection and guesswork.
Tests might give you some hints, for instance it's unlikely you are a Feeler if you consistently get low F scores.

Bros... what is gonig on in Any Forums right now...?

Attached: 5831047896.png (755x1013, 531.86K)

I just checked and it's fine you isfp schizo

Look deeper................... the rabbithole never ends.......

You are looking very dead today.

This question looks like something most people can easily answer but I found the second part to be interesting enough.

Attached: vf.png (961x614, 84.35K)

Can you determine my mbti type from handwriting?

Attached: C363CF50-CBDA-45C1-AEEF-6AE6C9345212.jpg (2448x940, 599.02K)

No, handwriting doesn't say anything about your type

>autistic female inxp tries to use me as her emotional tampon
>boohoo chad is having sex with someone else right now
>i dont understand i dont understand
i tell her that the other girl is clearly more attractive
>she tells everyone i am how mean i am and that I hurt her
>i am now the devil/hitler combined
i guess chad actually had more than one reason

That girl was definitely not an intuitive. Just another whore. Probably ISFP or something.

You do not understand how rare intuitive women are. They are quite unlike anything when you actually meet them, (with the exception of ENFPs and ENFJs)

Nothing in that post suggests the woman in question wasn't an intuitive

Literally everything did. A complete basic bitch, either a Fi Dom or a Fe Dom.

I am a violent INFP. You don't wanna fuck with me.

Fucked that whole thing up...
>your type
INTP
>favorite book
Still Starship Troopers even as I add more to my literary Read mountain.

Is you definition of intuitive "everything I like"?
Because she could easily be one despite being a "basic bitch".

If anything, touching her insecurity, the very fact she didn't think about it and producing such a reaction is actually a hint for lower Sensation, even if it's a very small one that might mean nothing at all since most women would be sensitive about their looks.
On the other hand there isn't any hint for being a S type.

Can't determine much from writing other than order and word choice which isn't much to go off of. The real issue is most put actual effort into their writing rather than writing "naturally" like we tend to do with spoken word and so you are receiving a "false" or "edited" appearance of the person via their edited written word.

There is a strong hint of her being a S type.

She is evidently a basic bitch, and the vast majority of women are S types.

I rest my case, this discussion is over.

So yeah, you have nothing at all aside from "S=bad"

I just wrote naturally without even looking at my writing. I have compared his handwriting to previous writing and it is the same.

>and the vast majority of women are S types.
Extraverted Intuitives are more likely to be women, while Extraverted Sensors are more likely to be men, that was according to Jung.
He didn't say much about introverts, except that Introverted Feelers are also more likely women.

Not them but that sounds like every conversation I've ever had with an INFP.
>wah X thing in the world isn't how I want it
>because it doesn't matter how you want it? That's how life works.
>suddenly hitler because I revealed the sacred truth that the universe is indifferent to us at best and hostile at worse which is why impressive individuals that can change things are impressive and by nature of you sitting there bitching at me about your inability in that field means you aren't one of those people and so they just bitch harder and to everyone else because now they have a new bone to chew on and I have to fire another idiot
I think there has been 1 INFP I could actually like and she shoots people she finds on principle as possible poachers these days because that's where this truth lead her and I'm 95% sure this is how she is dealing with childhood trauma of her dog being shot by a hunter as a kid.

>violent infp
does this mean you're covered in self harm scars

lol most men are sensors
>muh dick
>muh sports

Then you probably don't have either T or N that particularly high up on your stack. They tend to be the types that have "doctors" writing. Where its done so fast and loose it's basically chicken scratch. I've noticed S and F functions being higher up tends to lead towards cleaner writing. You ever practice your handwriting?

xSxP

this is a love post for all the INxPs out there, you guys are the best and you provide so many interesting conversations, and make me feel at ease, i hope life isnt too hard on you guys
- female enfj

Attached: B5F5868C-97B8-4125-B7E8-E978FF2393C5.jpg (1170x1149, 952.38K)

>i hope life isnt too hard on you guys

Attached: cb7.jpg (332x365, 14.98K)

>this is a love post for all the INxPs out there
>-female
>enfj

Attached: When the F type wants to interact.gif (400x196, 499.87K)

That's a pretty boring attempt to revive the thread but points for trying.

One cuts himself listening to evanescence and watching lain, the other cuts himself listening to johnny cash and drinking booze

thx bruhv!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there any type which gets along well with INFPs? Do INFPs get along with each other?

ENTJs need to stop larping as dominator chads if they will not keep that same energy in the bedroom. Stop being fucking lazy

>sakinorva.net/functions

What does this mean? Is it INTP or INTJ? I'm completely new here

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 9.50.08 PM.png (1664x1000, 608.54K)

No one gets along with them cause behind your back everyone fucking hates you

What type is this?
>Intuition means the non-mediated perception that something is present. A logical proposition is made of signs, but the identity between two propositions is an object that is perceived by consciousness directly, not through signs, and is, therefore, the object of intuition. Furthermore, understanding these propositions is the same as understanding without mediation its apodictic truth. Again, if the identity between two propositions is not present to consciousness without mediation, then it is simply impossible to perceive it. Either the conection between two propositions is perceived in a single intuition, or it is never perceived at all (otherwise we would fall into and endless regression). Therefore, the operation of reason itself is founded upon intuition or it has no founding at all. Hence, there are not two kinds of knowledge, one rational and the other intuitive. There is only the difference between logical and sensible intuitions. Reasoning is not, therefore, an operation specifically different from intuition, it is just the intuition of a special kind of object, which is the logical or ideal object. More generically, a thing may be thought indirectly through a sign, but the sign itself has to be perceived directly and not through another sign.

iirc some anons said similar N scores meant aux N. but I wouldn't rule out the tert slot personally.
>4 diff between Se and Si
>5 diff between Te and Ti
>3 diff between Fe and Fi
>Ti > Fi slightly
>Fe > Te slightly
>Si > Ni slightly
>Ne > Se slightly
>Ti+Fe score > Te+Fi score slightly
>Ne+Si score > Ni+Se score slightly
these are all hard to extrapolate in-depth data from. the machine must be working with small margins. Most obvious thing to say is don't put too much thought into this test result in particular.

I like to think of it as leaving room for continuous improvement.

Don't know about their type but I think this quote applies to specifically to the function of Intuition and Thinking being used together as opposed to just Intuition.
An idea/thought can become object of Intuition and it will follow the standard routine of scenting out the possibilities/potential contained within, but so can anything else.

Can someone type the female in this doujin? She's perfection
e-hentai.org/g/1878008/7b82e196be/

Attached: MND_Page_00_2x.jpg (1280x1805, 215.88K)

Can someone type the female in this film? She's perfection

Attached: goofy.png (635x1073, 1.64M)

im up earlier than wanted x____x coffee... coffee sloppy toppy topped with nipple whippy creampie coffee horny fuck would like to fuck coffee

You'll be pleasantly surprised to learn that indeed All Types get along well with INFPs :)

Attached: it wouldn't be an INFP thread if i didn't post the OFFICIAL Simplified Myers Briggs Type Compatibility Chart.png (814x819, 50.46K)

Why did they give the INFP such a fat dumptruck of an ass?

Because she sits on that fat dumptruck all day eating sweets and shitposting

It's one of the INFPs good attributes. That's why they're the perfect wife material and why they're the femboy type.

That's where they store all the Feeling. Bigger ass or tits = more feeling and it all goes inwardly since they are introverts.

>No Ni dom/Niaux+sensor pair is possible
Seems really fake, especially given how INFJ girls seem to always flock to ESFP men

Compatibility charts are a meme, don't think about it too much.

yea that's why i fucked with it to put the original in question

elaborate? all women flock to se dom men

Why is this?
Filter bypass fuck you r9kay

Se initiates

Why is there an mbti thread on s4s? We don't need two mbti threads

im inxp but relate a lot to infps, i get along with xntjs

confident
funny
playful
energetic
dominant
athletic (more often than not)
street smart
successful (more often than not)
show initiative
stand up for themselves
competitive
resourceful
undemanding (when younger)

They're very genuine, which can be a good and admirable trait depending on what the particular thoughts or feelings are that they're being genuine about.

What do you think about the idea that Thinkers aren't necessarily any less emotional than Feelers? To me, much of the time it feels as though they *are* less emotional. Maybe that's not something specifically baked in to the theory, but for some reason in the finished product T types end up seeming less emotional in general than F types (though they also seem to occasionally get hit abnormally hard whenever something does manage to land a hit, a handful of moments that are like a September 11th to their psyche)

I'm older than Jontron was when... wait, I'm older than Jontron period.

Introverted but seems a bit more quirky and offbeat than mainstream and conventional, I'd guess either INFP or ISFP. Probably ISFP.

Attached: Chiya Snow White.jpg (850x1201, 225.44K)

I'm an ENFP and the "Thinkers are cold and unfeeling" is absolutely a meme. My younger sister is an on-the-nose ENTJ, and she's incredibly caring and loving.
The issue with Thinkers, at least Te doms, which I can speak to, is that their emotions are kind of trapped inside of them. My sister is a logical person who is the first to point out cold truths, and her favorite thing to remind me of is that "The hurtful truth is always better than a well-meant lie." I come to her a lot of times for help and comfort on issues, and I get more advice and chastising than comfort.
Over time I have learned that her giving me advice and pragmatic solutions IS her way of showing love. Her way of fixing my problems and helping me feel better is providing solutions that I hadn't considered before, or giving me the guts to pull it together and get back onto my feet.
She doesn't have the most patience for me when I just want to whine and complain about my problems, and receive comfort instead of solutions, but she still listens for my sake.
I learned that ENTJs also worry inside about how people perceive them- a lot. But she worries in particular about upsetting people. She sees it as a necessity, and that you have to hurt feelings sometimes to make people feel better. When you give someone medicine, it's bitter when they take it, but it makes them feel better afterwards. She worries a lot about upsetting the people she cares about.
I think this is why ENTJs sometimes develop demon Fi. They understand logically that they must upset people from time to time, but they are still human. It never feels good to hurt somebody, even if it's for their own benefit.

where can I find the original? sensor x intuitive incompatibility is overblown imo
why do you think she isn't enfj? just curious
weird af thread
>competitive
>resourceful
>successful
youre really going to pretend these are purely sensor traits?

>Thinkers aren't necessarily any less emotional than Feelers?
I mean maybe sure if they repress their emotions otherwise no. but if they do that then theyre not presenting as feelers to the outside anyway

>youre really going to pretend these are purely sensor traits?
Never said they were, retard. Regardless all of them are far more common in Se doms than, like, INXPs. Pretty much very sensor is more resourceful and successful than their intuitive counterpart, archetypically at least

every*

NTR4R

>Over time I have learned that her giving me advice and pragmatic solutions IS her way of showing love
>over time
Retard it took you that long?

>resourceful
intuition is all about resourcefulness though and seeing the possibilities with what you have
sensors are dumb as a brick when it comes to that

lolno sensors work in factories and deliver my amazon packages

and they still get more pussy than u lol

>intuition is all about resourcefulness though and seeing the possibilities with what you have
lol maybe with ideas but thats worth jackshit in the real world
I bet its sensors letting you live in their basement too o-Ne-esan

Intuitives are the artist, sensors are the paint brush. Which one paints the painting?

that makes zero sense at all retard paint brushes are not alive and cannot be typed

>i can't think in the abstract

it doesn't even make sense in the abstract.

>and her favorite thing to remind me of is that "The hurtful truth is always better than a well-meant lie."

That's potentially true, I guess, but it can also be used as a shield to deflect any kind of criticism. "I'm just saying the truth, so if anyone doesn't like what I have to say, it HAS to be because they're a dumb whiny faggot who can't handle the truth. No other reason is possible." A hurtful truth is better than a well-meant lie sometimes, but the person giving said feedback has to be intelligent enough and reasonable enough to determine what the "truth" actually is. If someone doesn't like something harsh that you have to say, it's possible that everything you said was completely and utterly accurate and the other person is just upset because you're being blunt... or they could be getting mad because you're a retard with shit takes and nothing you say is accurate or worthwhile. Both options are genuinely possible. Again, depends on how reasonable and insightful the person giving the feedback is.

>She doesn't have the most patience for me when I just want to whine and complain about my problems, and receive comfort instead of solutions, but she still listens for my sake.

Yeah, I've never had patience for people who get irritated this easily. I can understand getting annoyed, slowly, over time, if someone's frequently excessively whiny and pathetic, but as an every-once-in-a-while thing from an otherwise reasonable and balanced person? Get that stick out of your fucking ass and let people vent every once in a while. It's not that god damn big a deal.

>and that you have to hurt feelings sometimes to make people feel better

Sometimes It depends on an interplay between the situation that's being discussed, and the two people involved. If someone frequently hurts others that comes to them for advice, it's likely that their feedback just genuinely isn't very good. Again: being harsh is not a guarantee of accuracy.

Attached: Isla.jpg (850x1204, 258.79K)

>dumb sensor outs themselves
I laughed more than I should have at this

this except replace intuitives with Ni doms and sensors with subhuman trash

Thinkers and Feelers are vastly different on this aspect.
Feelers are used to be more direct with their feeling expressions, not to mention that their Thinking is usually used negatively(e.g. for biased criticism or even worse for scheming) instead. It might take some time to understand their framework is reversed for Thinkers: who are going express themselves through their Thinking while the feeling expression is more indirect or hidden, again except when they use it negatively(e.g. expressing anger, hate etc.)

intuitives are the virgins, sensors are the chads. which one does the fucking?
oh wow i did it too retard i just made up some completely retarded statement that makes zero sense at all.

ESFP men are baffling because they're kinda faggy with how vain they are, using creams, special shampoos and other cringe girly shit, also how catty they can be with muh feels and "you hurt my pride" attitude, yet at the same time they look very manly to women and they can't help wanting to suck their dicks?
Is it just a meme the women like stoic men, after all? Otherwise it would be the ISTPs who'd be the pussy slayers, not ESFPs

this but unironically
this as well

Entirely correct
Obnoxious self-aggrandizing pseudery

Both statements are correct.
If painters were inserted into vaginas nearly as much as paint brushes are, we wouldn't even have had a ww2

Don't care nigga I know all that shit how do you not understand that someone giving you advice is them caring for you? I'm just surprised you didn't know at the very beginning

Attached: anime gilr.png (583x516, 312.62K)

Because OP described his/her sister as being caustic and prickly and thus assumed that annoyance was probably their primary emotion rather than concern?

If someone doesn't care then they tell you to fuck off. Simple as that

Sometimes I wonder if that one's ESFP.

I just explained you why, but to make it even more clear: the Feeler in this case was (perhaps unconsciously) projecting their own framework and trying to understand the Thinker based on it, which of course would lead to confusion and misunderstandings.

Also this. You have to keep in mind the "feeling expession" of Thinkers can give out a much different impression than what they are actually feeling due to the fact it's mostly unadapted to it.

That's cool but maybe you could stop nagging them over something that's been resolved for months if not years

No. I am right and they are wrong

Didn't hitler get pussy though?

Who, Sophie? He's the last regular to post

the soil demanded sacrifice

shit-tier women liek teh niggas who type lik this... typical esfp wigger retards who cant be bothred to type in a manner that dosnt make u puke from how wigger it is

No, the other one.

Turbie? Surely not...

oh also......... don't forget the millions of dots these niggers do............

An ESFP ex-friend of mine would sometimes use ellipses that were probably 40 or 50 dots. I don't think I've used ellipses longer than the standard three dots past the age of 15-16.

Attached: Pecorine 2.jpg (850x1202, 200.89K)

No, I forgot about her.

bro.... why do these nigs do it..? fucking annoying shit to see....... and im a sensor

Hell, I'm annoying myself by just typing this kek

o yea also.... dont forhget the black rapper pfp who looks like a retard with shit teeth and retarded hair

they don't know.............................. about the dots...........

Guys, I'm home alone for the weekend for the first time in a long time and all I want is to nap on her lap. I don't feel these feels. How much vodka to not feel this?

>sensors
>intuitives
-. .. --. --. . .-.

don't make us turn Any Forums off again

wtf intuitives are based?

yes satan

Same experinece with INFP here. Okay the cuddles were S-tier but she's boring was the most boring person ever otherwise.

She wasn't an INFP. INFPs are many things, but they are never boring.

Mega giga cope. They are boring to anyone with slightly above average intellect.

Attached: de817b3df05b9fcb2f8cc6602d16d408.jpg (733x734, 69.84K)

You're not calling INFP girls bimbos, are you?

No, I didn't. How the fuck did that even cross your mind you fucking retard. In what world does boring and dumb equals bimbo.

>In what world does boring and dumb equals bimbo
it's like squares and rectangles
bimbos are often boring and dumb but just because someone is boring and dumb doesn't mean they're a bimbo

So what types ARE bimbos?

Bimbo:
Slur for an attractive, sexualized, naive, and unintelligent woman

INFP women are quite literally bimbos.

How are INFPs "attractive" or "sexual"?

How do you even enjoy such mind numbing conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with types much less with anything else.

You're stupid, I'm not even going to attempt to explain anything to you.

I'm just curious... I won't argue with you.

Reading isn't your strong suit, eh?

Sneeding isn't your strong suit, eh?

Breeding isn't your strong suit, eh?

snow day
lazy, eh?
gettin drunk
kinda crunk

max boredom
love some whoredom
niggers are black
fuck the world

got that tism
makes you schism
leave me be
i'm more in glee

shit's thumpin
head huntin
head i live in
fuck jews

let's just be honest, you might as well throw shit in this fucking sewer that is this thread now

INFPs ruin everything.

I'll ruin an INFP's everything

Why?
ori gi nal commentt

INTJ x INFP is based

Attached: Jet and Zuko.jpg (850x598, 170.53K)

Ask the INFPs, I don't know why they have to ruin everything.

how do they ruin eveything?

sewer bump

Damn I was just about to sage this garbage thread too.

let it die
it needs to reset

How is resetting it going to change anything? The next one will literally be worse than this. Just like this one was worse than the last, and that one was worse than the previous.

it's not that bad for Any Forums
stop complaining
it just needs more energy

Samefagging infp or intj

take your meds intp

reply to this post if you haven't quit mbti, you've had thread in a tab this whole time, you just haven't had the energy or excuse to post. i know that's how i've been.

>be INFP
>completed sorceress school a few months ago
>am generally seen as unattractive
I guess I'm mistyped.

I've been playing terraria with my buddy

inxp here this is true
i had to deal with my estp dad today and that was crappy

I've been hooked on this dumb series with a million episodes.

yeah, well for the last two hours since that's when I woke up anyway. I should have breakfast, that sometimes fixes things

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c028 (v05) - p136 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 5.jpg (1185x765, 568.5K)

reporting for duty ophiser

There isn't even much of a point to post in these threads anymore. It's all vapid, worthless, overly generalized shit; barely anyone seems to even comprehend MBTI anymore beyond an extremely remedial understanding. There aren't even good questions anymore. The reading comprehension of the entire thread has tanked to retard levels.
At this point, I just keep this thread open to laugh at how bad it's gotten.

Attached: 1394790228790.jpg (522x535, 76.17K)

I hate you snob retards, you're so cringe.

I hate you circlejerk faggots, you ruined a nice thread with your incessant circlejerking. Can't even stay on topic for more than two sentences. You can't read, nor do you understand MBTI. It's just bland, vapid generalizations, as if a premise applies to every person of a type.
It's boring, and disgusting.
Take a shower, faggot.

Circlejerking about what?
...I actually though it was a reasonable thread until doomposters showed up...

>...I actually though it was a reasonable thread
Guess we read two different threads, resume your circlejerking.

What's worse than cats? Neurotic old sick cats. And these things are ageing.

Anyway nobody gave any opinions on what humanity's type is overall. Probably should have made it the thread question desu. Maybe next time.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c028 (v05) - p136 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 6.jpg (600x768, 262.96K)

newfag here, who the fuck is turbie, sophie etc

Well that's kind of a bad question and depends entirely on what aspects of humanity you'd consider. In this day and age... Maybe ESTP?
Ni inferior - worries about it's future yet disregards it in favour of momentarily Se
Fe-Ti an Fi-Te can both be argued I guess. I think we want harmony with nature (Fe) but Ti (our system) and Se usually overrides that.

As an INFP, [insert generic useless text]

as an infp, I just feel completely broken inside even after years of hard work in therapy

Cope. Seethe. Dilate fucking CSD INFP's r for the win

literally what said

Who are you kidding, no infp could put years of hard work into anything.

Tolkien was supposedly INFP. That guy put in autismo levels of work.

therapy is a lie. cut off processed food, swallow 2 eggs everyday, cut off unnecessary people n do stuffs u know u need to do

Yeah he daydreamed for decades like the INFP he is, he just also happened to write that shit down.
>I-I-I'M DAYDREAMINGGGG AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

c0p3 'n' s33th3

Attached: maladaptive daydreamars.jpg (1242x926, 198.32K)

and while you're at it, sn33d

Attached: chad maladaptive daydreaming.jpg (3525x1259, 630.44K)

Zuko is ISFP ESI/SLI

>never had a job
>never been to the gym
>always sheltered, and culturally, family would never kick me out
>previously diagnosed with GAD + suicidal so i can feel the eggshells when family tries talking about school or work
>always end up ghosting closest friends
>extremely unhealthy
>enabled to indulge in these behaviors because both are so soft to me or stopped caring
INFP 4w5 male artist here. How do I climb out of NEETdom and become healthier to accomplish my personal goals? i.e. Live alone comfortably in a nice little town, make good art, and be a good friend.

>can drive, but hate driving (i hate the freeway)
>can cook simple, staple dishes
>commission route is possible, but burnout very fast
>could also try selling at conventions, but it is absolute cancer trying to get a table
>computer is decent enough to handle art streams/videos
>have the tools and okay skill, but "the feels" incapacitate every attempt i've made to improve
Current thought is to do a few commissions to get myself a gym membership, have my own healthy eating food budget, and decide from there

Attached: help.png (801x716, 308.31K)

>5w4 inxp
what I've been doing to get out of neethood is roughly as follows
>address mental health issues according to severity
>BPD/self harm/SI first
this was actively ruining my life and making it impossible to maintain any relationships
>anorexia second
less of an immediate threat than wanting to kill myself but had a long term negative impact on my health to the point it was affecting my ability to work and eventually the eating behaviours got so bad it was threatening my life so i had to deal with it
>ptsd and childhood trauma third
with the first two more stabilized, i'm able to put more effort into the harder psychological work. BPD was just about learning DBT which took a year or so of essentially schooling, and anorexia was more about pushing through the refeeding period and then establishing healthy eating patterns, ptsd and trauma stuff is scarier and more emotionally difficult and I wouldn't have been able to tackle it without the other two things under control. These days, I'm still working on trauma work but I just moved into an apartment by myself. I'm on disability because of mental illness, which helps with finances, and I'm working on getting food stamps and applying to part time jobs to help even more. I think trying to focus on creating an environment where you feel safe and able to meet your basic needs is most important. You need to have a solid platform on which to build your life, otherwise you might be able to make things work for a while but eventually everything will come crashing down and it will fucking suck
sorry for the long autism post

I was hosting a movie day and been shooting the shit ever since

Only his cousin's lmao

Holy shit user you are almost literally me. I'm so sorry you must suffer like this, friend

Attached: 1e9a183ced026cf068acc30d9a97f2af.jpg (490x313, 32.25K)

Why do you care about the gym so much lmao. If you're that unhealthy just eat better. I've barely even moved in two years and I feel great. Convinced "excercise" is a scam. I mean your heart is the thing that gives out first and that's always doing something. Also women live 10 years longer than men on average, and when's the last time a woman exerted herself amirite? Wrestlers all die of heart failure in their 50s.

How much do you charge for commissions anyway? And are you doing porn?

Eva braun wasn't his cousin though. He just also wanted to fuck his hot 14 year old cousin, doesn't mean he actually went through with it.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c028 (v05) - p137 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 1.jpg (1112x872, 697.05K)

I want this to be me and Centaur so bad..

trans e-celebs on /mbti/. turbie is infj and always responds with emoticons. sophie is also infj and known for getting into fights with randoms over her pronouns.

Yeah, sophie threatened to drown my rabbit last time I used "She/Her" instead of "bat/ber". INFJs are strange

>"I am a violent INFP. You don't wanna fuck with me."
>later that day

Attached: strongestinfp.gif (500x500, 944.59K)

Can you faggots cool it with the fag porn, it's disgusting

Attached: cat.png (437x415, 192.28K)

>walks into a gay bar
>complains about all the homos
Use a different website.

who wouldn't want to blast an infp's tight b-hole?

i'd rather fuck some quality xSxP, xxFJ or maybe some hot xNTJ pussy as an INTP. only people i can care about.

Attached: 1628385773778.png (996x953, 351.71K)

Remember: ENTJ women are for being dominated and forced into submission.

Remember: You couldn't dominate a wet paper bag.

sometimes you just want to be an ENTJ's body pillow yanno?

Attached: but other times you wanna hold triple question mark close and not even have sex or nothin, just cuddle tight and make it feel right.jpg (2185x1515, 920.4K)

This shit is horoscopes for men. I don't even believe in introvert or extrovert. Being alone for awhile can be nice but stick leave anyone alone for more than a day and they will go batshit insane. Except if you are an autist

I don't understand this meme. It's nothing like horoscopes.

i'd fuck IxxJ, xNTP or maybe xNFP as an ENTJ myself.

Thanks for sharing this user. I think I'm in the gray zone where I'm not ill enough to receive disability, but too autistic/mentally underdeveloped to change things by my own power. "What to do" is in my head but operationalizing tasks can be tough.

>You need to have a solid platform on which to build your life, otherwise you might be able to make things work for a while but eventually everything will come crashing down and it will fucking suck
Hmm, I guess I'll give therapy another try. GAD has reduced below the point of needing meds and crippling daily activities, but I fear that constantly burying my low self-esteem issues under a veil of positive hopelessness obscures my understanding of the big picture. I learned how to cope, but the root of the problem still affects everything I do and think.

I believe we can get through it, as bleak as it feels. There are tons of hurdles to get over, but I've been able to lean over to the optimistic side thanks to drawing and all my other hobbies. So, I hope you have things like that, friend.

The environment might do me good. Other than that, general health benefits like getting better sleep and not feeling so lethargic all the time. I don't have that kind of space at home.

>just eat better
If I wasn't so mentally weak, I would. I try for a week, sometimes two, and end up losing to cravings. I was able to do keto for a month while buying my own food, but the moment I didn't have money, it all fell through. Often feels pointless if I don't have that sort of control.

>How much do you charge for commissions anyway?
Haven't done one in a while, but I've been able to get $40 per character.

>And are you doing porn?
Not yet and I'm not well-practiced in it either. It's difficult to draw when a bunch of kids and other relatives can easily see. Never had my own room.

Attached: lesbexp.png (637x228, 151.11K)

Extravert/introvert types are the easiest difference to obseve and the core of Jung's research in Psychological Types.
>Being alone for awhile can be nice but stick leave anyone alone for more than a day and they will go batshit insane
Definitions being different aside, that sounds like you are an extravert.

>your type
>how often do you feel like pic related
>why do you think that happens

India November Tango Jabalya
>say something nice about INFPs
Feelings so pure and genuine that its fragile. Handle with care; this side up.
They're like cesium if it could react with itself to cause an explosion. But when they push themselves to be good for the people they care for they're the cesium clocks of the world: very devoted to doing their best.

>vulnerably
God I hate this word so much it's unreal. What's vulnerable about feelings? Everyone seems to accept this as fact only because they see everyone else accept it as fact.
One may have trouble with expression, sure, but I don't believe this deserves that ugly word.

nice
youtube.com/watch?v=sfoKu6BvWUs

What if I'm the one looking for a pillow?

some people just dislike the idea of compertmentalizing personality characteristics and the resulting categories of personality I've found.

Attached: Depersonalization_Disorder_by_Boris_D._Ogñenovich.png (1024x768, 1.1M)

>I don't even believe in introvert or extrovert
No? You mean you don't feel like your energy is being drained or gained when socialising? It's the most believable dichotomy.

>What's vulnerable about feelings?
In MBTI terms, this might be born by the fact Thinking types (ExTJ, IxTP) have Feeling as their inferior function and feel vulnerable whenever they have to express it.
But that isn't true for Feeling types (ExFJ, IxFP) since it's their superior function and they are supposed to feel "strong" in this field.

Sensation and Intuition types fall in the middle, but it's not their inferior function and if they have it as their conscious auxiliary there isn't so much vulnerability about it.

That's the meme-tier definition.
I/E have a different meaning in Jung, it's about a psychological attitude that gives more "importance" to either the inner or outer world.

I wonder if enneagram user's ever gonna explain himself

>What if I'm the one looking for a pillow?
hope she's feeling charitable

Attached: idk man, i wanna be an uber special secret enneagent snowflake, of course, but i don't know that this is me. i think i can see why they think so tho, but im not much of a risk taker or anything.png (640x640, 237.29K)

Yeah I know, I was just responding with the model they were referring to.

Big5 introversion/extroversion is the only Big5 metric I take seriously. The other metrics seem more context-sensitive and less innate.

You're the INFP who got typed as 8w7 by another user, right?

INFP and 8w7 is a huge contradiction so I wouldn't think too much about it.

>The other metrics seem more context-sensitive and less innate.
You are kidding, right? Big 5 Extraversion is possibly the less innate possible compared to the original from Jung

but that's why i'm so interested in their reasoning!

Attached: i agree tho, but idk, that's like the most interesting thing that's happened here for me in awhile so hard not to wanna chase that carrot.jpg (800x800, 221.52K)

8 is the most grounded enneatype and INFP is the least grounded MBTI type. 8 correlates heavily with Se/Te and INFPs are Te inferior.

Jung also said that Fi doesn't wish to influence others, which rules out assertive cores (enneatype 3,7,8,) for Fi doms.

>Jung also said that Fi doesn't wish to influence others
Yeah, in normal cases. You can actually have exceptions.
And the Fi type still has a more indirect influence.

I'm speaking from experience mostly. Sure, I'm more socially "open" with certain people about certain things, but the "energy drain" factor for me is uniform for all people I talk too and anything that's discussed.

one time i was so grounded my mom even took away my yugioh cards (but it's true i didn't get grounded much, being a goodboy and all)

>Fi type still has a more indirect influence
yea i definitely still wanna influence, just in a way that honors their personal sovereignty (when operating in light, anyway)

ah shit i unchecked pic

Attached: yep, it seems highly unlikely. Se Te parallels jumped out at me too. it would of course be nice to be an INFP ENneaTJ tho. i mean the snowflake points alone! think of the enneagirl appeal.jpg (1242x837, 191.64K)

>INFP
>often
>because nothing about the world we find ourselves in neither makes sense or is normal. That's my explanation anyway.

You're so extreme lol. Anyway, just work out how much money you need to acquire in a year to sustain yourself and do that. You can do 400 characters a year right? That'd get you minimum wage. 2 commissions per day, and limit yourself to 3 hours per commission and voila, you'll be rolling in dollar.

Big 5 dimensions are incredibly autistic. Only reason it's "scientific" is because it got committed to hard enough to find correlations imo. You could probably pick any 5 words to describe someone and find correlations eventually. Says a lot about the researchers that made it as to which words they picked. Conscientiousness? Openness (to the type of experiences we think are important :D)? These are the fundamental dimensions to the human experience? What a bunch of redditors. Still, once it's been committed to it's been committed to, so it's better than nothing.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c028 (v05) - p137 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 2.jpg (662x890, 495.68K)

>your type
INTP
>how often do you feel like pic related
Often enough.
>why do you think that happens
Childhood acquired skillset developed to better deal with the world and people in it.

It's easy to be "scientific" when you claim as little as possible and errors become much less noticeable if you aren't using binary dichotomies like MBTI tests.
Officially Big 5 doesn't have types and it says nothing more than your answers, almost verbatim.