Go to a crowded gym

>Go to a crowded gym
>constantly see dozens of insanely hot chicks nearly half naked with huge asses
This is torture for a 24 year old virgin like me

Attached: B23A86E5-378E-4F56-9740-834F66AB43E7.jpg (655x589, 73.86K)

Stop giving a shit about being a virgin and women and youl'll fix your problem.

So go talk to some of them, and God willing you won't be a virgin at 25?

just enjoy the beauty and use that as motivation to find a gf

Attached: 1647149091632.png (547x546, 642.85K)

call the police for being sexually harassed. if if police don't do anything the thots will learn when you do it a few times on them. if you're in the US you could sue the gym owner, too.

>go talk to women clearly working out and not wanting to be talked to while the dozens of people look at you as a creep
Nice job retard. Only way you can is if a woman approaches you

Have a wank before you go in, problem solved

when you start working on yourself and achieving your goals that's when women will come to you

>>go talk to women clearly working out and not wanting to be talked to while the dozens of people look at you as a creep
Maybe if you're a redditor lmao. Most people will chat you up if you go talk to them between sets

part of why i hate going after 4 pm. the high school girls are there just begging to be fucked an alpha Chad virgin like me

Stop being a virgin then

and say what retard?
>HII….I LIKE YOUR WORKOUT
>…thanks…
>busy day isnt it?
>yeah….(please help me)
Unless you go to an insanely gym in a location thats more small then maybe. In the City full of people with bfs too? no fucking way

insanely chill gym*

I swear every Australian on here is either gay or a pedophile

>and say what retard?
Either make small talk or if you're alpha enough banter. Just don't be a creepy weirdo.

I don't know nigger be situational. I went on a date with a chick from my gym. I told her she lifted a lot of weight (2 pl8 squat) and we worked in on a platform together later that day.
>t. big city gymrat
And if she has a boyfriend then so what. Be nice. Maybe she has a friend. Maybe her bf shows up and becomes you gay gym bro instead I don't fucking know. But that's no reason not to shoot your shot. Don't be afraid of rejection and maybe you won't be a virgin when you turn 25

>banter
WHAT WITH A STRANGER? Lmao you are fucking retarded. You dont fucking banter with anyone unless you are already talking with them and they enjoy talking to you
captch:kyswn

age of consent is 16 buckaroo

>using the n word
lmao you are definitely a chud larping that you have a gf

Lmao virgin mindset. I just say shit like nice workout you got there, bet you could lift more if you were a man. Then I show her how it’s done and flex a bicep pose and ask for their number. Easy pussy

It's just that most Australian men are losers.

Maybe you live in some shithole country that doesn't even have nukes but in America banter with strangers is pretty much the norm. Canadians are too polite to stop you so them too.

Maybe it's a cultural thing but banter is common here.

You can spell out the word "nice" user, you're anonymous, nobody will have to know

>DUUUDE JUST MAKE A SEXIST JOKE THEY WILL FUCK YOU
lmao way to prove ur lying

Fightfags stay winning. Gym thots never come into my domain for it requires actual hard work.
Inshallah we will see a day soon when hoes are forced to wear modest clothes and are banished from the gyms and professional environments forever.

You're a nigger

Lmao way to prove you get zero pussy. You’re afraid to even talk to women you wimpering quivering faggot

Thanks Chad, I'll try this tomorrow

tell me the most recent banter you had at a gym with a woman you never knew before

i fucking dare you pussy

You are such a pussy, bro. Virgin 4lyf

Whoooooosh