Night walk

Anyone else walking at night?

Attached: 8B18AEE2-198E-47F7-9BEE-9F76091AC1C9.jpg (2016x1512, 756.15K)

Ye I love it

How do you cope with methheads? I almost got stabbed by one walking at night so now I always ride a bike

me nigga

No I got mugged by some guys that drove up in a 300m last time I was out.

just run away what are they going to do shoot you?

some times i like to beat my hands on a tree to make the bones stronger at night

Different user and I'm wondering the same thing. I generally skateboard around downtown but the twacked out natives are always fucked. Always yelling, throwing shit, and punching cars. I miss being a teen and having no fear lol.

>How do you cope with methheads?
move to 1st world country

>americans can't leave the house without fearing violence

God what a shithole

Methheads? I just walk around shirtless and look like someone they don’t wanna fuck with, I never been bothered and I’m in Chicago. In fact OP is taken close to Englewood.

>being afraid
They can smell that shit, its why you get fucked with and I don't

It was possible. They came up slammed on the brakes and 2 guys were kicking me before I even knew what was happening. All they took was my mostly empty wallet and called me a broke retard.

my local park is dark and people get robbed in there regularly
that's why i only run at day

im american and my town is empty at night

I'm a 110lb twink with a soft face and they don't fuck with me, stop wearing fancy clothes and walking like a pussy

I was out walking at night one time when an immigrant with a switchblade looking object in his hand approached me. He said something like "hey, come here, got a cigarette?" Which is code word for "You're getting robbed now". I just turned around and started running thinking "fuck this". He ran after me but weren't as fast as me. After a while I got really pissed off and turned around and ran at him instead, which seemed to make him really confused as he turned around and started to runt away from ME. I also started yelling things like "Bring it!" and "Sieg heil!" I stopped when I realized that I'd probably get legal trouble if I actually caught him.

>stop wearing fancy clothes and walking like a pussy
imagine having to wear special clothes to park to avoid methheads

Nigga what? If you were an actual runner you wouldn’t get caught.

Attached: 92FA6AEA-1506-47DD-9BBE-D367DEF9E457.png (284x177, 10.27K)

>I also started yelling things like "Bring it!" and "Sieg heil!"

Attached: kek bugs.jpg (465x428, 71.17K)

im not fast
i only started 6 weeks ago

I hope you called him racial slurs too