Gigachad vicious warrior society of gore maddened berserkers structured on a hiercarchy based on strength and prowess...

>Gigachad vicious warrior society of gore maddened berserkers structured on a hiercarchy based on strength and prowess in battle
>Each warrior seeks to set themselves against the most dangerous foes and earn victory against the odds

name a cooler fictional faction than this

Attached: the-fantasy-art-of-adrian-smith-10.jpg (1200x1662, 576.1K)

Ok, here's one: The Necrons. Now I know you'll say something like 'gee necrons are soulless machines' but there's actually pretty badass reasons to play them, as well as some very awesome units.

I'm playing them at the moment. The reason is because the Orks and Space Marines are pretty cool, but I find their approach to gameplay so tedious, it just doesn't appeal to me. I prefer the style of play that the Necrons are more or less known for. The Orks, on the other hand, are great fun but their approach to gameplay, while neat, is just not something I can get into.

Tau because mechs.

I dunno, Dark Eldar seem pretty chill.
Maybe Sisters of Battle?

orkz counter necrons and look cooler (they're basically like green daemons but xenos), plus image is from warhammer fantasy so the necron equivalent is tomb kings and they're (like the necrons) a bunch of upset bones that are trying to get their fallen empire back to its former size

Where as orcz/ork. and khornates are all about fighting endless wars and basing their societal structure on who's the toughest, meanest, and the baddest. where as necrons/tomb kings are space monarchy, living metal bodies, and advanced technology

Attached: d7defaceb5e42d56b7ade5cea7906dc2.jpg (678x600, 179.91K)

>Are you a Sigmar male (and is it better than Alpha)?

tau are space communists
dark eldar are weak sissies
definitely not Any Forums and not cool

>Gigachad vicious warrior society of gore maddened berserkers structured on a hierarchy based on strength and prowess in battle
>Each warrior seeks to set themselves against the most dangerous foes and earn victory against the odds
>But green (Better)
>No zoggin mutations
>Bro-tier culture of chariot racing, goblin tossing, and stunty torturing on da rare occasion you isn't fighting an winning
>None of that humie angst about betrayal this, dark gods that, just two bros in the sky pointin' you lot at better fights
>Warmer climate, can show off gains in yer warpaint which somehow provides a ward save
>Squig meat canonically tastiest in setting
>Funny Goblins and Snotlings to bully
Sorry humie. Green iz best.

Attached: lootedGrizzly.png (960x727, 778.34K)

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Attached: Berzerk.jpg (1280x720, 56.26K)

Yes, but counterpoint: mechs.

The tzimisce
Also its called Any Forums not ttrpg

Immortal joes guys in mad max fury road (is it kino?)

thats because they're weak fish boys

Correct. But the mechs are cool. And considers how "young" the Tau are they have the potential to BECOME something even cooler.

>gets BTFO by a plot armor woman

literally like star wars but set on apocolypse earth.

A warband of these boys would roam roam the galaxy and if they find a relative unguarded hive world (i.e. little to no space marines present) would kill every single human until there was none left and there could be 100s of billions of them. Any planetary defense force wouldnt be a match for them, not even the billions of citizens. Space marines were designed to be capable of just slaughtering endless waves citizens.

sorry no woman leading a rebellion to save the day like in a hollywood fairy tale. Shes getting butchered and beheaded like the rest, and their hive cities set ablaze and destroyed

Attached: 1394447993.jpg (2481x3507, 945.19K)

orks, they just don't give a fuck about anything, take what they want and fight for fun. can't be more based than that.
Brutal Kuning is a fucking awesome audiobook, can recommend.

Battle of High Pass, from warhammer fantasy

i have a fully painted battalion of 30 'zerkers with transport tanks but the game store i used to frequent burned down

The Custodies are the only chads in 40k

>I FEEL THE WARP OVERTAKING ME... IT IS A GOOD PAIN

Attached: 4df95df19131dda7aaefe7e0da3cd653019994a2673b3761b1b8e85878aa816b.jpg (564x428, 52.54K)

Skyrim is a cooler world than Warhammer

skyrim is boring

Attached: ResidentSleeper.jpg (898x829, 75.57K)

you mean the elder scrolls

mount and warband is better. A lot of replayability, and you can essentially just load in and get fighting within 5 seconds

plus there isnt a skyrim/tes mod for it but there is a warhammer fantasy mod(warsword conquest)