How do I stop being a “nice guy”

Some fine ass milf gave me her number while her husband and kids were going to their car and after texting she told me that I was super sweet and seemed nice and that I’ll make a lady very happy one day. I obviously fucked up somehow during the text otherwise I definitely could’ve smashed. How do I stop being nice and sweet and actually get some pussy for once in my life? I’m tired of being some pussy ass nigga. How do I act like a real chad who can actually get pussy

Attached: 64648CAB-ABA9-494A-A2F4-4E18E6FDDC66.jpg (780x412, 42.87K)

Sorry user…Acting and being are different. You just can’t be a chad

post the conversation

I deleted it but this is how it went
>hey
>hey :) how are you?
>chillin just got out of work bout to go to the gym hbu
>nice what gym do you go to? Getting ready for bed taking the kids to Disney tomorrow!
>I go to LA fitness. It’s on (street name) if you ever tryna go with me haha. Yo I visiting from another state?
>yeah :(
>damn how long you gonna be visiting?
>we are leaving on the 17th. Just wanted to say don’t be discouraged because you’re a really sweet guy and seem very nice and you’ll make a lady very happy one day
Where did I go wrong? I assume it’s cause I said that gay ass “haha” at the end of the sentence.

you came off as too willing probably. Women like it when men play hard to get, and are borderline assholes to them. Most people think this is a meme, but it’s true. You ever notice how usually only women you have zero interest in are the ones who want you? Thats right, thats the way the woman’s brain works. So, essentially, just treat every woman like you aren’t interested in them romantically or sexually and everything else will come naturally. Of course, this is a lot easier said than done when dealing with a woman you actually are thirsty for, but as with anything else, just practice

Damn that Fucking sucks. I could’ve easily smashed that fine ass milf behind her husbands back. Should I just be dry as fuck next time I’m talking to a bitch?

Fuck off, NIGGER

>How do I stop being nice and sweet and actually get some pussy
You can be both. If you can't you're probably a terminal loser. Sorry

Maybe she had a change of heart mid convo. Not everything is your fault.

Pretty sure it was. Why else would’ve she given me her number? I probably said some stupid ass shit that turned her off

You should have texted her a time and location and that’s it. Maybe your dick.

>chick is horny
>gives guy number
>while in car remembers she has a husband and kids
>....on second thought maybe this isn't a good idea

It's why people say to strike while the gettings good. You gave too much time between her being horny and her coming back to reality.

So what was I supposed to do? She said she was getting ready for sleep for Disney the next day. Should I have just texted her to meet up with me right then and there?

Yeah pretty much this but I don't think you had a chance anyway, I'd have asked as soon as it was possible if she was doing anything tonight or something along those lines just to get her talking

YES NIGGA YOU HAD NOTHING TO LOSE BY DOING THAT

>Yeah pretty much this but I don't think you had a chance anyway
So why did she give me her number in the first place?

I texted her after that and she didn’t answer till the next morning,plus I figured she was with her husband so that night wouldn’t have been the best opportunity

She has a husband and kids. Even if she's in an open relationship or openly cucking her husband it seems impossible for her to fit your fuck session into her schedule

Tf is her problem then. She was checking me out the whole time and then gives me her number. Next morning she completely changes her mind. Did she just sleep on it and realize she was fucking up? I wanted to smash her so bad she was easily the hottest milf I’ve ever seen

you’re overthinking it. she just wanted a 50 shades of grey cheating fantasy with a man who was direct about meeting up to fuck

imo she sounds like a normal white lady and you sound like a zoomer/nigger. chillin? hbu? If you ever tryna go with me? like learn basic fucking english dude. obviously she knows you're younger but sounding so young and dumb becomes a turnoff at some point. I'd say it is too much of that and not the haha part.

So I did fuck up? I should’ve just gotten straight to the point of meeting up to fuck that same night instead of having some gay ass conversation with her

Had a friend in youre situation.
We told him that the first thing he needs to do is stop talking to women on the Internet.

“But that’s how I get pussy,” he said.

“How many girls have you talked to?”

“I can’t count that high, but I’ve talked to a lot of girls on the Internet.”

“That’s not how you get pussy. You can’t just talk to a girl on the Internet and get pussy. If you’re going to get pussy, you have to go and meet a woman.”

“I did meet a woman. I met her in a public park.”

“What happened?”

“She came up to me and we talked for a while, but then she went into the bushes with another woman and I didn’t want to talk to the other woman, so I left.”

“That’s the first step. You have to go meet a woman and talk to her. You’re going to have to ask her out and get rejected. You have to.

1. change of heart
or
2. you were not immediately forward enough (see: HER FUCKING INITIALIZING BEHAVIOR, VERY VERY FUCKING IMPLICIT)
ignore the “hard to get” shit for this case

this, but it only works if you’re attractive and have sex appeal. i’ll go on a first date looking to connect and get to know them better not expecting sex and they end up inviting me over to fuck. happens often. i’ve been tricked into one night stands playing the nice guy role

Tell her you could make her very happy right now if she's up for it

Basically. when it’s someone who’s just interested in sex it’s best to skip the niceties and get straight to it

Yeah, you gotta act more cold, try not to show too much interest in her life. Here’s how I recommend you should have texted her
Don’t start with hey, say something dumber like
>whats up?
This is an older woman going after a much younger man after all, she expects some level of immaturity, and whats up makes it seem like you view her as a buddy more than a love interest
Next you shoulda hit her with a comment that could be a subtle insult. I have no idea in what situation you met her, but say you met her at the gym, you couldve said something like
>so was this your first time at a gym or what?
From this, she will either think you think she looks like she doesnt know wtf shes doing, or maybe she will think she still looks unfit or fat or whatever. But of course, your comment could definitely have no malicious intent as well, so she will pretend to misunderstand what you asked and say something like
>oh, no, I am actually just visiting, so this technically is my first time at this gym
Then what you said next it pretty solid
>how long you here for?
Gives off a subtle hint you might be interested in her, but not too forward. Then when she tells you shes going to disneyland, you lay on a very forward line, maybe something like
>dam if you wanted to visit the happiest place on earth, you shouldve just came over to my place
From there, if she plays along to a line so bold, youve got her hooked. Worst case scenario, she gets offended and says no, thats when you cut her off as rudely as possible
>youre the one who asked for my number behind your husbands back, what the hell were you expecting?
This could serve as a final hail mary play as well, she might reveal her true intentions, which you then respond to appropriately

Married women do this kind of shit often, they do that for ego boosting and check if they "still have it".
Your first mistake was not shutting any thought about it once she mentioned she has kids.
Your second mistake was caring enough to make an upset post here.
My only advice with women is to try to have fun chasing and being chased, take it as a form or entertainment and don't stress over it. Only times I ever embarassed myself was when I was caring too much about a particular girl when there is an endless supply.

I texted her the next day and told her to let me know if she wants to chill before she leaves. She said okay and told me she was staying at a hotel near my job. I told her I would pick her up and she said “awesome” but she said she’s moving hotels and told me the name of the new hotel. I asked her when the next time she’s free and she stopped responding. Should I try again in a couple more days before she leaves or should I just say fuck it and move on?

You fucked up. But there's no real way of knowing that in advance. You could guess she's into some cuck shit but it's not a guarantee.
Sometimes you just don't click with chick't fantasy ideal. And because they're women they don't want to explain it, you're just supposed to fill the criteria without them communicating it. Having to ask is a turn off.