It is literally impossible to stay friendless if you go outside regularly. Being outside working your lawn or garden...

It is literally impossible to stay friendless if you go outside regularly. Being outside working your lawn or garden, or even going outside for walks, will just naturally connect you to people because you will see the same people doing similar things every day. I was a kissless hugless virgin until i started a garden and now im friends with all the boomers on the lot and im happily engaged. It was literally impossible for me to not be approached by strangers eventually because we simply saw each other and chatted every day.

Just go outside and stay out there all day. The rest will happen on its own

Attached: d99.png (645x773, 9.07K)

You know you’re talking to bots, right?

Attached: 6D8E539A-7D91-40B7-8663-CDEC31F8D583.jpg (1024x551, 92.36K)

I live in a apartment.

Go for a walk, go for a smoke, do anything to get you outside and about. It literally doesnt matter what. Start skateboarding, get a dog and take it for walks, just do anything and stick to it.

It literally doesnt matter what. Just go outside and stay out there.

Modern society destroys human bonding. 100 years ago, you couldn't survive never going outside. Now you can stay a neet and be fine, and thats the problem. You have to go back to your roots.

My neighbors are all over 30 and unattractive. Why would I want to talk to them?

I don't let people talk to me because they'll find out I'm a schizo and tell everyone.

I have a lot of self harm scars and look scary. I'm not mentally well, and generally view most people as those wanting something from you. I'd just rather not especially with how normies view the mentally ill. I go gym I work I spend time with my wife. That's all I need. No social media no friends.

>mentally ill
>no social media
>no friends
>has wife
how the fuck

>the people in my community are all ugly and im the only one that matters ahaa
>why does no one love me
You know this is the wrong attitude, user.

They already know

Attached: 531D6529-A4D9-4C62-AB93-81D7BDA853AA.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

Mental illness doesn't just go away when you acquire things in life. Any Forums is social media.

no thanks. i’ll go out by myself to drink and have different women approaching me and initiating conversation like hello?!! i want to be left alone

I can't stop waving like an autistic retard when I approach other people when walking, I think everyone in my neighborhood thinks I'm special

Attached: 1592099854231.jpg (400x300, 12.22K)

>start a garden, smoke, and skateboard and you will make friends
I see.

Attached: tumblr_75302698a444d3568b3388b0d7e9e562_bde1b908_500.png (468x468, 44.19K)

I went to a bar once trying to meet people. I sat at the bar drinking my beer and got hit on by a gay man.

Stop looking gay.

I got dragged to a bar/club thing when it's not my scene. I got seperated immediately from my group and some random group of people just absorbed me into theirs. Was fucking weird, they just acted like we've been friends forever.

I intentionally avoid talking to people outdoors because I am so humiliated about my life and I have severe avoidant personality disorder.

I still live with my parents at a humiliating age and I do what I can to get into the house ASAP and will avoid leaving the house if neighbors are outside in some fruitless attempt to pretend like I'm not there.

I have been riding the subway every day for 5+ years and have never spoken to anyone despite
>will just naturally connect you to people because you will see the same people doing similar things every day
like seeing the same people on the train or same car every day, riding together for 30 minutes, seeing the same people get on/off at my home station, even the shared experience of living close to each other to potentially meet people to be friends/date I am too afraid to do.

Kek

>It is literally impossible to stay friendless if you go outside regularly.
God I wish that were true.

I go outside all the time and I never have met people as a result of that. OP, what you are talking about is 100% dependent on where you live (country/culture wise).