5'6

>5'6
>Go from skeleton, actually gain some mass
>Physique improved greatly
>Still have acne scars on shoulders, chest, back

I made this thread the other day, got archived. So dermatologist says I can get this reduced by 85%, $1k per session with lasers

Should I go for it or is it over? Is this salvageable?

Should I flatten/whiten them with lasers and then get tattoos over the area?

Trying to find solutions

And yes Im natty this is just a genetic curse no roids, sarma, etc

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-030321_Gallery.jpg (1080x1108, 820.39K)

friend I had a deep chickenpox scar on the tip of my nose… right at the tip. horrible... it embarrassed me so much that I had trouble looking people in the eye. I used the pandemic period to do microneedling and walk with a red nose from healing. every 10 days, I made a new one. about 40 sessions later, I look at myself in the mirror and even get emotional... it's gone!! i know these controlled scarification works.. but i don't know anything specific about lasers

Attached: pepe-butterfly.gif (498x280, 1.52M)

>5'6
>is it over
it was over before it began, user

>can improve condition by 85% he claims
>Not even the worst scarring ever seen to begin with
>Oh no muh 5'6

You fucking nigger. There are cunts out there who are missing limbs, or have debilitating illnesses where they will NEVER be able to lift a weight. They will NEVER be able bodied. They have shit so much worse than this, but here you are conplaining about a TREATABLE cosmetic issue.

Fucking lift weights, get your lasers or just live with the scars and stop bitching. I know a guy who had his legs blown off and he doesn't cry nearly as much as you

Have you tried derma rolling?

those will all fade on their own over time

Some of them have been pink/red for years. I had some laser done already, but it seems to be taking a very long time to fade.

The newer more aggressive/advanced lasers supposedly will clear it up much better, Ive seen some before and after pics here and there... It may cost like 8-10gs to do back, chest, and shoulders though..

Friend of mine in high school had bad stretch marks on his arms and chest and they went away basically completely after he used vitamin e + cocoa butter lotion for a while. Might take some time but if you’ve been dealing with it for years it’s worth a try

Some of those look like they will fade. Get jacked and learn to fight, in case anyone talks shit.

What am i looking at

he has the mark of the beast!

Acne scars on OP's shoulders, literally says this in the fucking post

Nigger

i got some keloid scars from chest acne from taking steroids a while back.
what helped me was corticosteroids injected directly into them as well as cryotherapy, which means a qt nurse poruing liquid nitrogen onto your scars.
this is all quite painful but it's cheap ($150 give or take ) and can be done multiple times per year
my scars are pretty much the same color as my skin and are smooth now, so you might want to explore those options if you're in a budget

Are these called keloids

Maybe leave the big ones that look like slashes/claw marks and tattoo over the more pimply looking ones? I think at least that big front line scar looks pretty good imo

Mine were diagnosed as "hypertrophic" scars, visually similar, but unlike keloids they dont grow larger, (keloids have a tendency to grow outside their boundaries) so they are alot more treatable essentially.

i have keloids and they look like op's pic but they are raised; consider yourself blessed you dont have keloids

I think I remember seeing a study in vitamin d treating keloids or hypertrophic scars, they injected like hefty doses I think 100k ius, maybe you can try topical vitamin d

Hey user I posted about Ehlers Danlos and those look like EDS scars. Look it up and see if you have it. I’m hypermobile but I don’t think I’m as fucked up as others.

Attached: FCF2E1F8-EF00-4C29-A7B4-0D807BA6FF60.jpg (600x358, 133.46K)

Micro needling/microdermabrasion tool can be bought for 30$ish or less on Amazon.
What this guy is talking about
Do it once a week and they should fade drastically in a couple months or less or more.

Just read those symptoms. Dont have any of that, my workouts are pretty brutal and before when I was an alcoholic I fell and smashed my body all the time, no issues really all I ever broke was my nose, because I literally fell face first into the pavement

My grandpa apparently had this same shit, real bad cystic acne with scars left after, I think my skin just overproduces collagen at an injury site, from genetics.