How do i unironically fix this in six months?

How do i unironically fix this in six months?

Attached: 3EC78259-55BE-4012-8214-2AC8034786AC.jpg (295x640, 37.85K)

lift weights, calorie deficit, go outside more. baby steps, user

Eat better
Workout
In that order.

Remember to do cardio after weights not before

Trap mode - 5 x 20 squats, increase reps when used to it

You've been posting this for ages, this is like the 5th time I've seen you and I'm convinced you're mentally ill or have a humiliation fetish or you're larping and this isn't even you or some shit.

With that said have you tried eating and lifting weights?

Day A)
Bench press 3x5
Barbel row 3x8
Squat 3x5
Romanian deadlift 3x8
Forearm curls AMRAP

Day B)
OHP 3x5
Pull up 3x5
Deadlift 1x5
Dips 3x5
Hammer curls AMRAP
Pushups until failure

If you can't at least do this for a few months then stop posting nigger.

This is literally free info available on the fitness wiki. All I've done is give you the beginner routine and some accessories, was it that hard to look it up?

Attached: 1653497940951.jpg (940x788, 65.77K)

how old are you?

tren is basically your only hope

I’m almost 27.

You got nice titties for a lil boy.

I’d hand myself from a ceiling if I woke up like this

I looked worse than you and fixed it in 1 year by lifting and eating at a deficit

Hello pearanon

try 6 years

72 hour rolling fasts

Refeed with non retard low carb. Lean meats and vegetables.

No alcohol

No seed oils

Lifting 4 times a week

Cardio every day

its always about instant gratification with you fucks

fast to skelly mode
only way to do it in 6 months to look like a skeleton
other choices are suicide and tren

Missed you pearanon. Smooches.

This is pearanon. Legend says he's been posting since 2016, and has passed from skelly to fat. He does it for attention.

I used to hate him, but now that I've become a tremendous loser I empathize with him. Life's hard pear, and not everyone will make it.

Attached: 1633345395944.jpg (147x320, 11.55K)

Hi Pear,

I'm sorry for scaring you away from the board. The whole email thing was mostly a ruse-- I only posted it because I thought it would make you go away.

You used to make me so angry. I hated that you could trick people into giving you attention.

Then I dug into your post history and found out how long you've been here. I think that back in the day you used to go by incel-kun, and post endless threads about height and race. Even then people didn't seem to like you. I found out what you used to look like, how you seem to have briefly lived outside your mother's house but have been stuck there for the last few years. The Asian girl you said was a family member, then a gf, then a family member again. It's sad and I relate to all of it.

A few weeks ago I went on pol and posted a naked pic with some nonsense about race just to see what would happen. The replies came in waves and washed away everything I hate about my life. I can see how it could become an addiction.

You're still a huge fraud, but so am I, and now that my life has fallen apart I see why you do it. I'm sorry pear.

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-005844.png (1080x2340, 182.36K)

Hey dude

I’m not actually pear, he actually did stop posting because of the witch hunt and he was IP banned. He made a thread in March, because people found out his name (Tristan S)
I’m just shit posting but don’t feel bad. You kinda brought about the end of pear user. He posts in /in/ now, and any stragglers are just shit posters.

Tristan is gonna make it. He said he holds no resentment to you and he’s glad he’s IP banned,
T. Am a regular with him in Any Forums(btw op is just a troll. Real pear man is range banned from everywhere except Any Forums so good job man

Not pear but you’re kind of a dickhead for this. Yeah he is(was) annoying as fuck but you alone got people to spam his brothers work (apparently) and created a witch hunt for someone whose obviously mentally ill. He could be LARPing but if his posts from Any Forums are true, he’s a child abuse victim so the need for validation and attention makes sense. Not saying that excuses anything but you did this consciously for months and drove him off the board. You’re based for getting rid of it, but not for exposing someone already on the edge.

Did anything ever come of this?