Going to the beach in 10 days

What's the best way to look better in that time?

Attached: 1534568020208.jpg (634x599, 101.92K)

Get a tan

Get a big tattoo on your chest of a dick splooging on your face, faggot. Kys

Fresh haircut.
'cause you're otherwise fucked. it took you way more than 10 days to fuck up your body, what the cunting hell makes you think you could fix it in 10?

his wife deserved to die but the kids didn't

Don't eat for 10 days and pin test to not waste muscle.

bodyweight noosed chair jumps 1xfailure

These same threads have been made everyday by board tourists for the ten years I've been here, I don't think they're thinking much other than "what are the secrets these ripped faggots are keeping from me"

OMAD

Attached: 1655164195274.jpg (1280x585, 159.97K)

10 day fast with electrolytes (dont try it if you haven't fasted much before), get new clothes and a new haircut

this

fpbp

Eat the bare minimum and only drink water.

2021 me thought this guy looked good

What are you talking about he has a killer bod

lol no. Hes a 4 or 5 look wise and his body fat is way too high. Picrel is a good looking natty body

Attached: 1655266797032.jpg (509x469, 37.41K)

some people are anal about things like vascularity and bodyfat percentage

dont eat until then

Start cutting 6 months ago

Newfag

Chris Watts honestly had no choice. Put yourself in his shoes. his girlfriend would literally spread her big brown poop hole and get it nice and stretched out so he could lube his weiner up with her butt cream and she would plop it down on that weiner and ride it till it made a fart vacuum in her butt cavity that literally would suck the sperm juice from his balls. He was so ass drunk after that he killed his family with his smelly poop wiener in his pants