5'3"

5'3"
There's literally nothing I can do to be attractive. I unironically should have transitioned in high school. Getting ripped just makes me look shorter. Life is fucked and I don't see any reason to stick around.

Attached: sad-pepe.gif (640x640, 389.28K)

Could alwyas become a jockey, they make good money

Spread ur white incel genes to the most white incel visited country which is the Philippines if you're really concerned of not looking attractive, the average height there is 5'2" or shorter. Also they expect HWD from you so ull pull lots of bitches nonetheless

HWD
I had some fucked hormonal issue where i was overproducing testosterone and it killed my feetility. Probably cut off an 1-3 inches of height too.

HWD?
I'm not even attracted to woman anymore im too dead inside to love anyone. I just need to be attractive to not have crippling anxiety in public spaces

Bump, sorry for being annoying I just don't want to feel alone rn

I'm dead inside too. Height doesn't matter much. I'm 6'0/6'1 with shoes on...look like an ugly bastard though. All I can do is rapist max at this point by getting bigger and stronger.

There's lots of short people at my uni with gfs...I just dont have the ability to converse to them.

hang on there friend

>im 6ft
>hang in there friend
Lil tone deaf my friend

well average height of people around me are 6'3
so I'm a manlet too

what am i hanging on for tho
everyday is pain i cant go outside anymore
i no longer feel attraction to anybody nor do i feel like i could bring anything positive into someone else life

5’3” is the perfect height to transition
i fucking hate seeing 6 feet trannies walking around
height is a masculine feature

Grow up.

like i said i was over producing testosterone for like my whole puberty, not exactly feminine. honestly it wouldnt be that bad if my face and chest werent fucked. wish i was more self aware when i was younger

Work on not being an insufferable loser

5'5" here and I know your suffering. Not much you can do about it then accept that it was over from the start.

LMAO! manlet short ass dwarf midget nigga
t. 5’6”

I'm only like this now. I used to have everything besides looks. Everywhere I've worked/studied people love me, I generally get promoted faster than people who have worked there longer than me and I never had trouble making friends. Girls tend to think im funny and enjoy spending time with me. they arent attracted to me tho, its not even a matter of dropping my standards. Even an ugly shorter girl will desire someone better than me I'd just be the best she can get at the time.

what a bunch of sissies
no wonder any of you have a gf
always complaining about "muh height" and if tall "muh facial features" "muh hairline" "muh autist"
plenty of men scored with those features, you being in the gene pool prove that.

Kek nice larp manlet incel virgin

woman didnt used to have the ability to score well paying jobs. Looking to the past is irrelevant. The only relationship ive had where my height isnt something that was clearly a problem was with a confused lesbian

just rapist max like me.

oh so they friend zoned you. I don't even get that at all. You're already miles miles ahead of me bud.

maybe you should work on your debilitating mental health issues before shitposting on Any Forums about muh height, charisma will get you most of the way when it comes to women. eat a healthier diet, make a garden and grow your own organic food, take mushrooms, and get out more in nature

Im seeing a therapist, i have always eaten healthy, no room too garden or afford organic, i doubt shrooms will do anything but make it worse. Ok ill try going for more nature walks

how do you get by day to day. Were you ever happy. Did you manage to find it again? I used to be happy I just want to feel at least ok

find a dwarf wife whats so hard about it? I was born with gender dysphoria and I dont go around saying im going to kms.

Attached: 1644430289710.jpg (828x1012, 697.67K)

>rapist max
lmao

autist like buzzwords nothing new
yeah that’s the problem user

Every man is born with gender dysphoria retard. Like I said a short woman still wants more than 5'3 manlet.

Literally doesn’t matter. I’m 6’3 strongfat but live out in the country, no pussy for me

>"Every man is born with gender dysphoria"
what?

just find some autist dwarf gf who would feel grateful for a man's attention.

Get off Any Forums and go to church.

leg lengthening unironically