For anyone that lifts weights, does it completely eradicate any back pain over time?

For anyone that lifts weights, does it completely eradicate any back pain over time?
I'm willing to become a gym bro if it'll help heal my weak ass lower back

Attached: 3423434.jpg (5500x3719, 857.59K)

I’ve been lifting for 14 years and I’ve had back pain for 14 years. Planks and overall core strength help but if you’re lifting heavy you’re gonna have pain

Do bodyweight.
t. It fixed my back pain

"Normal" compound lifts and most machines wont really help, see but here are some that helped mine
>Back extensions
>reverse hyper
>LIGHT jefferson curls
>kettle bell stuff
On youtube, stuff from anatomy of therapy, squat university, kneesovertoes was pretty helpful for me

Yoga helps a lot, no idea what it exactly does, since it seem like simple stretching exercises but it somehow does reduce back pain
I've been doing 20 sun salutations every day and I can even lay down my hands on the floor when bending and touching feet

alot of back pain is cuased by tight muscles due to prolonged sitting, yoga just helps stretch it all out

did for me i must of had a slipped disc or something because i had chronic backpain for years that would come and go sometimes i couldnt even walk when it was bad, now i rarely have any pain. i think squats and deadlifts really help strengthen your back.

RDLs, back extensions, and not being a retard are great for lower back pain.

When I was a kid I injured my back on a trampoline. I had chronic sharp back pains for years afterwards, not constant but regularly recurring. After I started lifting and doing squats and deadlifts the pain went away. Not kidding. Strengthening your back muscles 100% will help with chronic back pain.

do vinyasa flow yoga

Mk677 and stretching

Usually yes. In severe structucal back issues heavy spinal compress might make it worse.

Low back pain could be from tight hips, tight hamstrings, and tight calves. Stretch those all out, and strengthen abs

Also do the standing backbend stretch

Attached: 664872B3-D7C1-4DF4-8277-776979684ACE.jpg (1200x1200, 147.43K)

What? You must be doing something wrong bro wtf
>in pain for every year of lifting
>didn’t think to try something different
Just why, if something really is causing tons of pain, just stop doing it retard
I deadlift ALL the time (more than any other lift, it’s my fav), and I nearly never have back pain, just sore or stiff, and it got rid of my fucked back and posture, and I used to have a pinched nerve from construction that seems to have been rectified by deadlifting using all different variations.
All in all, lifting had reduced my daily pain immensely, and my body feels much healthier when I’ve been lifting

>For anyone that lifts weights, does it completely eradicate any back pain over time?
did for me. but then again I was(am) a fat fuck who got lower back pain when standing for more than a few minutes. going shopping with my GF was torture for my back. now it's only torture for my mind.
started doing stronglifts 3 months ago now I'm pretty fit with my back and I can carry my son around for extended periods of time.

nonsense. squats helped my back. machines won't do fuck for you as they won't train the supporting muscles in your lower back. just don't be a retad pussy and start doing squats

this nigger has it figured out. squats and deadlifts will heal your back. don't listen to the yoga trannies

You might just be tensed in your glutes. Try to use a squat plug when you sit

>and it got rid of my fucked back and posture,
same here. I do squats more than anything else and my posture improved dramatically.

back pain fix:
very light deadlifts with perfect form, abb Excercises, dead hang, reverse hyper.
these will fix you pretty sure there some other stuff im missing but this is the main stuff

Would get nagging back pain after walking or standing for too long. Stopped getting it around the time I got my deadlift up to 2pl8.