Every minute spent roonning is another minute not spent on this rotted corpse of a website

>every minute spent roonning is another minute not spent on this rotted corpse of a website
I wake up almost hungover from being dehydrated and my feet and legs and head hurt but I'm gonna do it oh god I can feel it I'm gonna roon

it's especially fun with a little THC.

Attached: 1626289851487.png (2000x1500, 918.9K)

>Resting heart rate of 10bpm

Attached: pJ84hi4UzjlNKNoUrbJf555g7SfFgyMNsJpQT1fDc5Y.png (1064x600, 274.26K)

Is this the /run/ general?

Before I got into fitness, back when I was 18 and had just started uni, I used to see the jocks I was friends with running around the perimeter of the campus after getting way more fucked up than me at the previous night's uni party. I'd see them from the bus shelter, usually on my way home having stayed at some girl's rez, and it made my hangover ten times worse just thinking about how ill equipped I felt to do something like that.

Now I'm in my thirties and if I feel sloppy at all, whether from a hangover or whatever, the first thing I attempt to remedy it is cardio.

I get pain in the muscle near my femur when I run, every time my foot lands I get shooting pain, anyone ever get something like this? I've taken a week off running and plan on running tomorrow, hope I get no pain

I wish I started sooner, running makes me feel so good. I'm just running 5k three times a week right now but I already feel amazing after every run, it's no longer a chore.

Attached: bmmnxdc0rjh71.png (1360x1000, 599.36K)

Smart move taking a rest, to many people power through and get real injuries.

Are you landing heel-first when your foot strikes the ground? If so you might try to land in the middle of your foot instead.

If trying to figure that out is too hard, try to just make smaller strides

I had an epiphany a while ago that it is perfect for cutting when I run 5 miles every weekday
But nowadays I'm suffering from a rut and don't have the drive, especially since I was fit enough but got dropped from a military selection peogram (RASP) for integrity reasons
I am struggling to find meaning again, especially with considering if I want to go back or go SF
It's not hard to run anymore I overcame that hurdle, because I can easily just run 5 miles
It's just although I hate to admit so, I feel too depressed to pick up a new running routine

Hang in there bro. Maybe try doing just short ten minute runs on weekdays? We both now than probably turn into more than ten minutes, but if but at least you're getting outside and have a routine

is running hard for everyone or just me ?
crushing a workout in the gym feels great to me. Only the last rep/set feels hard but it's over in seconds . running hard 800m or mile repeats on the track is another level. Almost the entire time feels uncomfortable. It's gruelling in a way that's different from the gym. Feels great afterwards though

For me, it gets easier after 1-2mi depending on the day. Once you're rooning and get the runner's high, it's so easy to keep at it. My mind wanders and my thoughts become more creative, a little bit like weed but far more controlled.

Its not running but actually the cardio that can feel overwhelming

I don't mind putting in the miles. yesterday I ran 9 miles at 9 minute pace and felt fine the whole time. Today I was doing 1 mile and half mile repeats around 6:40 per mile or 100 second laps. that is around my 5k pace, which was physically painful to run towards the end. In between I'd jog a lap really slow to recover. It wasn't outright painful in this case but it was still uncomfortable the majority of the time. Not even cardio-wise but my legs ache.
I would like to complete a 5k at 6 minute pace someday and I think I'll have to keep putting mself through this kind of pain to reach that goal - a lot more pain than say hitting 3 pl8 on the squat or whatever where it's just tough for a few seconds here and there.

>around 6:40 per mile
Yeah that's really fast. I do around 8:30 over 8-10mi

I hit a 9 minute pace for 1.5 miles a couple weeks back (then I got covid for a week oof). Just got back into running after winter ended, basically never was my thing until I transitioned to minimalist shoes and forefoot running. Feels good tho even tho it totally wrecks my calves still, but there isn’t much better thing to train calves then forefoot running and some good sprints (shhh the all-put bodybuilders still don’t know this secret yet, my calves are god-like and no one knows why)

Swimming is way better and builds a better physique. Not to mention the joints being spared.

Used to get a relaxed feeling like nothing else when running miles on country roads. Now i puff just walking to the mailbox.

Cross train you little pussy

>ROONING LE GOOD EVEN THOUGH THEY LOOK LIKE THIS

Attached: 1655262180521.jpg (504x1024, 216.11K)

who thinks this looks good?

runners look fucking disgusting

Fuck I miss my old cardio health, had a resting heart rate of 40 in high school, now it's up in the 70s. Need to get back into running or pick up swimming or something, health problems make it a pain though