Is Planet Fitness THAT bad? It's the only gym close to me

Is Planet Fitness THAT bad? It's the only gym close to me.

Attached: Planet_Fitness_Cincinnati.jpg (1200x900, 518.15K)

No, you can do plenty there. Just a lack of free weights beyond dbs at most which is suboptimal. But if it's what you have, go for it. You won't build powerlifter strength. But if the goal is just to be a jacked natty, go for it.

better than nothing

dumbbells only go up to 75lbs and there's no free weight stuff like a bench press or squat rack so you need to use a smith machine. kind of sucks but its so cheap. right now all the high school twats are on summer vacation being broccoli headed fucks but you just bully through their hogging of the mirrors and they fuck off.

This
Your money's the main thing at risk here. Incredibly easy to get banned for
-Perceived harrassment
-making loud noises on machines (i.e. slamming the weights down)
-not reracking (on first offense)
-grunting
-being too strong and therefore threatening
-taking up equipment too long
-giving people advice
-being offensive in any way including what t-shirt you're wearing or how much skin youre exposing

Planet fitness is for hamplanets and people who are not gonna make it, mostly

Attached: 1645741566546.jpg (512x320, 34.3K)

Trust me. OP doesn't have to worry about this. He's more woman than man.

Good luck not slamming the weights on any leg curl machine lmao

>implying OP can leg curl more than 10lbs
Alright

>OP ran away from his own thread
Fag bag

im eating dinner

>you belong
>no critics
>can be banned for anything that breaks the norm
Amazing. Exemplary, even, of modern liberalism.

wtf is the point of doing leg curls without the negative?

My main gripe is that the atmosphere in Planet Fitness does not promote getting stronger. The purple and black motif is too in your face and your surrounded by older people doing cardio and fat people pretending to do cardio. I have yet to go to a Planet Fitness and see a man or woman pump out a hard set and think 'damn, that's motivating'

It's not my first choice, trust me.

Sadly its my only choice for now

Zoomer here, I get to workout for free.

I just go for the cardio machines, they take up too much space in my garage gym and I don't want to perform their maintenance anymore

No squat racks, but loads of cardio equipment. You make the call, OP

high iq

it's the people who go there that are annoying. the cardio machines are good for the low price

>planet fitness
>jacked
>natty
lmao

planet fitness is ok. cant argue ab the price. im sure theres stories of planet fitness being shit but at least in my experience none of the staff give a shit about ""lunks"". ive been working out at my pf for 2 years and ive never heard the lunk alarm go off once. sucks about there being only smith machines and maximum of 75 lb dumbbells, but again for the price its not the worst situation. u can still make pretty good gains with those limitations.