Are frats Any Forums? How could I keep my gains while pledging this fall? Have any of you gone through this? How was it...

Are frats Any Forums? How could I keep my gains while pledging this fall? Have any of you gone through this? How was it? Is it worth it? Can you “make it” as an American college student without being in a frat?

Attached: 993E70BA-4B95-494D-9BB9-B730D3484DF5.jpg (750x1000, 151.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ebK3-O2JKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mirin red’s calves

just think, these are someone's daughters. they spent 18 years raising them so they could go to college and do this. jesus christ.

Join a frat if you are at a big party school. Not worth it if not. I went to fsu and can say I wouldve gotten laid 10x more than I did if I was in a frat. You are paired with sororities for dates every month so just in terms of sheer exposure its worth it

Lol, they spent 18 years paying someone else to raise them. That's how this happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ebK3-O2JKM

Attached: EGiJnL9WwAA7LJ0.jpg (720x888, 97.22K)

You’ll never get laid with that disrespectful attitude sweatie. :)

IRREFUTABLE TO THIS DAY

Thinking about it like that is actually making my dick hard.

in a sense, it'd be better for you yourself to fuck your daughter instead letting some nonce do it.

You will forever be a normie OP

Nah. I’m really smart, was accelerated a year in school and have lots of scholarships and stuff, but I’m not a total autistic, and I’m tall and fit and handsome, so I think I have the ingredients to make it really far in life if I apply myself.

The only reason to join a frat is so you can join a decent company after college. The frat pretty much preps you for whatever companies they can recommend you to in terms of social conditioning.
>b-but muh parties and girls
Be on good terms with 1 frat faggot and you can get into any party. Also
>wanting to actually pretend to like girls irl in current year just for pussy when tinder exists
Fucking simp-ass cuck.

I was in a frat and it was gay as fuck. There is a lot of alcohol and sex, but the girls are all average hoes and the guys are all wannabe chads who base their actions off of what is "frat as fuck" and what isn't, most are beta normies who are desperately trying to be cool and have sex. This is why they all dress the same. We went on a boys retreat at the end of the school year to a lodge in the Great Smoky Mountains and all got so hammered that most of the guys just started fighting and indiscriminately smashing all the furniture in the lodge and throwing the furniture off a cliff. The lodge owner charged us $20,000 in damages, so the 1/3rd of us who didn't partake in the smashing decided to leave the fraternity because the president was trying to make us all pay equal shares despite we didn't partake.
Some lessons I learned is that most frat bros, not just my frat, but all the others were frequently socialized with, do not actually care about each other and will boot you from the frat if your grades start to slip, if you're going through a hard time, etc. instead of trying to support or help you like they preach. I was going to write a lot more, but I'll stop myself here and sim it all up with one sentence
If you're not an extremely normie male who was raised with a normal childhood, functioning parental relationship, good socialization as a kid, do not join a frat - you will not enjoy it. It's not that exclusive, we pledge kids every year who we don't care about simply because we wantrd more money in dues

Everyone is a fucking degenerate in college. While the girls are doing this the guys are hooking up and getting blackout drunk/doing drugs.

Post more sorority girls RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1654644882202.gif (512x220, 404.71K)

A key that opens any lock is a master key. A lock that can be opened by any key is a broken lock. It’s an accomplishment for men to hook up with a lot of women, but not the other way around.

I wasn't. It was 2015/16 and I was a straight edge far right extremist who went to church, worked out, and scuffled with anfifa at Donald Trump rallies, and toured Europe during summer and winter break

>a few years of mediocre sex with hot women
>making it
>worth even considering at all
I have done one night stands and sex in a relationship is infinitely better and more fulfilling. Sluts are good sex but get boring as soon as you bust.

Go to a respected uni. The frats will still be fun and more importantly useful for building connections to land you a goodlife. Anyone who tries to tempt you with muh golden sex years is a jew or one of his lackeys.

No, paying for friends isn't Any Forums, you fucking retard.

Women have sex bad. Men have sex good. I have sex many time with woman who have sex little time.

Based

Guess what retard by having casual sex you are still encouraging women to be whores. Your stance is that of a hypocrite and a child. Do you want women to be good or bad?

joined a frat with a decent standing at big ten party school here

>Have any of you gone through this?
yes

>How was it?
Wasn't too terrible, just don't expect to have enough energy to lift throughout the semester. You'll be tired from cleaning and being called in.

>Is it worth it?
Ask yourself this: Its friday night on the college campus, everyone is looking for something to do. Do you want to sit there and watch groups of girls on their way out of the dorm to head to some frat party, while you get to hang with a handful of nerds in the lobby acting like you're happy with your decision?

Your first semester, you will make friends with a couple of cool kids in your dorm early on. They will be joining a frat, and once their pledging picks up they WILL start to cut off from you. They will have parties during their pledgeship, a tight group of 20-30 guy friends, easy access to alcohol, but most importantly, become acquainted with freshman sorority girls who are fresh into to college and for the first time in their life able to express themselves sexually.

>Can you “make it” as an American college student without being in a frat?
whats your definition of "making it"? My question for you is why wouldn't you utilize all the resources available to you towards making it? To me, not joining a frat is just like handicapping yourself socially.

This is coming from someone who joined one my sophomore year. I was a miserable, depressed mess my freshman year because I felt like I was performing far under what I should have been. Only 1 hookup the entire semester. Then as soon as I joined one, things turned around. Girls WILL fuck you if you're average height and normal looking if you're in a frat and not socially retarded. I've had some experiences with girls that I would have never had a shot at had I not joined one, and for that alone, I say its worth it. Not to mention the solid group of friends I have now, the parties, alcohol while young, etc.

>I validate my being by how much sex I have, the post

>The only reason to join a frat is so you can join a decent company after college
this isn't real

>Be on good terms with 1 frat faggot and you can get into any party.
So you can just post up in the corner and act like you know people? Stacies won't go home with you if you're a rando

Kek what a loser, you're the exact type of guy described by this user

join a frat with bros that lift. one that has some bros that play on the sports teams

>acting like every freshman male doesn't want to get laid
You're just lying to yourself, user

I graduated with a 3.7 in electrical engineering, and I have a good group of friends, and I work out regularly. I have a lot to be happy about my being.

>I’m a sad virgin pretending my life is fulfilling on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum, the post

>all got so hammered that most of the guys just started fighting and indiscriminately smashing all the furniture in the lodge and throwing the furniture off a cliff.

absolutely based