When does cardio stop sucking so hard?

when does cardio stop sucking so hard?

Attached: 15.11._Running-On-A-Treadmill.jpg (800x538, 62.91K)

just add a minute a day

Attached: 1626702329856.jpg (1200x900, 171.75K)

It doesn't you're just fat

Never. But still do it because it's good for you. If it were easy everyone would do it.

it stops sucking when you start nuttin

im 195lbs @ 6'3 and running 8.5 minutes out of 30 is killing me. i just dont have an athletic bone in my body.

Long distance cardio is all mind
Guarantee you can do at least 20 minutes just don't be a pussy and quit when you are tired at 8.5
After you get past the 30 min wall, you will never feel tired

8.5 as in it's spread over 30 minutes lol. I do 4, walk for 6, then do 2.5, walk for 7.5, then do 2. I know I suck but I've been trying to add on 30 seconds every few days.

try cardio you enjoy

Just do 10 minutes straight then 20 then 30 then add 5's
Quit being a vag you are going to have to push yourself or you aren't going to improve

Dude I finish every cardio session with a soaked shirt dripping sweat. I'm really trying not to be a pussy here but I think I need to build my way up to running 10 straight.

>tfw running since Christmas
>30 mins, 3-4 times a week
>tfw speed increased
>tfw still hate it
>but tfw it feels good when it's done

Attached: 1504396903991.png (1280x1172, 767.71K)

When you stop being fat

When you find one you enjoy. I fucking hate running but I can cycle for hours, just try different exercises out until you find one you like.

What I want to know is how the fuck do the people on the stair machine for 30+ minutes do it? Saw a woman at the gym do over 5k stairs the other day, and she was fat too. I wonder how fat she was when she started.

I do sprints and suicides as well as basketball.

When you buy (or steal) a gravel bike

im not fucking fat

Attached: 6ad.png (633x758, 14.8K)

>Fat fuck who’d get fatigued by just looking at the stairs
>Lady in town was giving away an old elliptical machine
>Grab it
>5 minutes and I had to stop
>Added 2,5 minutes every second day until I could do it for an hour
The cardio gains are so fucking good. I’m down to doing it 30 minutes every day instead now, as an hour takes too much of my time, but then I wear a 10-15kg backpack every second day for some resistance training.

Takes forever to get used to it, just gotta cope with it.

stop running (or only running) and start doing versaclimber, stairmaster or jumprope
regardless of the type, doing 1-2 hours every single day for a month usually tricks me into loving it if I've stopped for a while. feel like shit if i skip a couple days. it helps to get into it more if you are very angry and listen to metal, not some pussy rap garbage

When you stop being fat

never met a metalhead that wasnt a weirdo

Idk. Few months maybe. Literally just run slower. I’ve been running for years and still don’t really enjoy it, but I don’t mind doing it and feel like a lazy fuck when I don’t. Stop caring about how far or how fast you go… just make it a habit and the rest will come with time.

im under 10% bodyfat and it doesnt get easier im drenched in sweat after 30 min on stairmaster, i do calf raises with every step though so that might be why

Hello lite

yes.. and?

Attached: 1625046909212.gif (640x532, 1.88M)